Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Scale of ( 1 - 100 ) on the person above you!

Photographer

Eric SUN

Posts: 4929

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Elesha Eden wrote:
70 x

90

Sep 16 13 04:12 am Link

Model

May_Bee

Posts: 225

Basel, Basel-Town, Switzerland

Eric D SUN wrote:

90

75

Sep 16 13 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographE

Posts: 72

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

75 : )

Sep 16 13 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Posts: 3409

Tempe, Arizona, US

PhotographE wrote:
75 : )

75

Sep 16 13 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

dd photography

Posts: 944

San Diego, California, US

52

Sep 16 13 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographE

Posts: 72

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

85 ! (and its a very high score on my scale lol )

I really like this image btw :

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110620/09/4dff717f1a1b6_m.jpg

Sep 17 13 03:11 am Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

Posts: 4307

New York, New York, US

PhotographE wrote:

75

Sep 17 13 10:55 am Link

Photographer

H Weidmann Photography

Posts: 239

Houston, Texas, US

91

Sep 17 13 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Camerosity

Posts: 5367

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

88

Sep 17 13 01:47 pm Link

Model

Veronika Vitkina

Posts: 244

Brooklyn, New York, US

I will say 85, just because its inconsistent. Some are fantastic while others not so much.

Oct 02 13 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Wolfy4u

Posts: 1103

Grand Junction, Colorado, US

91 - Great control of your body positioning and your confidence projects to the viewer.

Oct 02 13 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

d o u g l a s

Posts: 242

San Diego, California, US

Wolfy4u wrote:
91 - Great control of your body positioning and your confidence projects to the viewer.

51 - some good stuff but lots of stuff that is distracting.  I'd consider winnowing down the port to "The best of Wolfy4u".

Oct 02 13 04:28 pm Link

Model

NikJacovic

Posts: 7

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

61, but what do I know, I have been here for a week?

Oct 02 13 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

juliarabkin

Posts: 600

Rochester, New York, US

70.... nas potential but need to see more work

Oct 02 13 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

dd photography

Posts: 944

San Diego, California, US

99.9999

oh shit ...

100

Oct 02 13 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

juliarabkin

Posts: 600

Rochester, New York, US

dd photography wrote:
99.9999

oh shit ...

100

wow thanks!

Oct 03 13 12:07 am Link

Model

Christoff Smit

Posts: 300

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

dd photography wrote:
99.9999

oh shit ...

100

95... I love your work!

Oct 03 13 12:23 am Link

Photographer

Urban Moda

Posts: 62

Sarasota, Florida, US

Christoff Smit wrote:

75 - Nice Port ..

Oct 03 13 06:43 am Link

Model

Beth Chambers

Posts: 465

London, England, United Kingdom

80 - very good!

Oct 04 13 09:36 am Link

Model

MonkeyL

Posts: 147

s-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

58

I think you should reorganize your portfolio, so it becomes more like a story, rather than some images thrown at your face. Begin with a good headshot, keep casual pictures in one row, fashion in one row, etc.

Oct 05 13 06:59 am Link

Photographer

H Weidmann Photography

Posts: 239

Houston, Texas, US

92. 

Its not 100 because there are no shots made by the two of us yet :-)

Oct 07 13 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

BIP

Posts: 3737

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

H Weidmann Photography wrote:
92. 

Its not 100 because there are no shots made by the two of us yet :-)

84
Ver, very good technically in fact flawless  , but I don't find it inspiring
It feels a little generic

Oct 09 13 07:43 am Link

guide forum

Model

Marla Pandora

Posts: 2811

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

BIP wrote:

84
Ver, very good technically in fact flawless  , but I don't find it inspiring
It feels a little generic

85
Great port. Your b&w ones are awesome!

Oct 09 13 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Trill Imagery

Posts: 126

Palmdale, California, US

90...great work,beautiful

Oct 09 13 11:28 am Link

Photographer

dd photography

Posts: 944

San Diego, California, US

42

Oct 09 13 04:08 pm Link

Model

Elesha Eden

Posts: 577

London, England, United Kingdom

95 smilex

Oct 10 13 04:16 am Link

Artist/Painter

MainePaintah

Posts: 1835

Saco, Maine, US

Elesha Eden wrote:
95 smilex

99.
Loved you port!
Ballerina photo is a 100+

Oct 10 13 04:23 am Link

Model

Vixen Minerva

Posts: 26

Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom

95

Beautiful and original x

Oct 10 13 04:45 am Link

Model

Elesha Eden

Posts: 577

London, England, United Kingdom

MainePaintah wrote:

99.
Loved you port!
Ballerina photo is a 100+

Im very flattered thankyou smilex

Oct 10 13 04:48 am Link

Photographer

Pantelis Palios

Posts: 252

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

An externally high 95%. (Some of us like to leave room for the "Shock of the new").

Great ballet shots. Loads of varied work for a 17 year old.

Oct 10 13 05:16 am Link

Photographer

Neil Snape

Posts: 9474

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Pantelis Palios wrote:

75 lots of power there, and a strong point of view.

Oct 10 13 05:32 am Link

Photographer

H Weidmann Photography

Posts: 239

Houston, Texas, US

95.  Good stuff!

Oct 10 13 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

J Norris Photography

Posts: 15

Lafayette, Indiana, US

97 smile

Oct 10 13 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

I Ference Photography

Posts: 1160

Rochester, New York, US

23

Oct 12 13 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Pretty cool location stuff... 90!

Oct 12 13 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Posts: 3409

Tempe, Arizona, US

Select Models wrote:
Pretty cool location stuff... 90!

Because of the below reasons: 110%



They call me 'The Chuck Norris of Model Photography' because:

1.  Out of every 10 shots I take, 11 are keepers.
2.  All images I capture are edited to perfection at the time of exposure.
3.  I never have to focus.  Models run back and forth in front of my camera and stop when they're perfectly sharp.
4.  My cameras possess force fields to repel all harsh elements and are equipped with 'LoJack' to facilitate theft recovery.
5.  I never flip my camera to portrait position, the Earth rotates for me.
6.  Frequently referred to as 'The High Dynamic Ranger', all images I capture display perfect contrast, hue and saturation.
7.  The right focal length lens for the subject is always on my camera.
8.  I never have to use flash as the sun and moon move to the perfect lighting placement for every shot.
9.  I have no use for tripods.  All subjects freeze in my presence and the Earth stops rotating on my command.
10.  The wind blowing around me will toss the models hair perfectly, while never disturbing my lightstands.
11.  Models have no need for escorts around me, because I am the escort.
12.  I never have to adjust my white balance.  The world shifts it's color to suit my taste.
13.  I have no need for light meters.  Each scene will adjust its brightness to provide perfect exposure.

Oct 12 13 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

EdwardKristopher wrote:

Because of the below reasons: 110%



They call me 'The Chuck Norris of Model Photography' because:

1.  Out of every 10 shots I take, 11 are keepers.
2.  All images I capture are edited to perfection at the time of exposure.
3.  I never have to focus.  Models run back and forth in front of my camera and stop when they're perfectly sharp.
4.  My cameras possess force fields to repel all harsh elements and are equipped with 'LoJack' to facilitate theft recovery.
5.  I never flip my camera to portrait position, the Earth rotates for me.
6.  Frequently referred to as 'The High Dynamic Ranger', all images I capture display perfect contrast, hue and saturation.
7.  The right focal length lens for the subject is always on my camera.
8.  I never have to use flash as the sun and moon move to the perfect lighting placement for every shot.
9.  I have no use for tripods.  All subjects freeze in my presence and the Earth stops rotating on my command.
10.  The wind blowing around me will toss the models hair perfectly, while never disturbing my lightstands.
11.  Models have no need for escorts around me, because I am the escort.
12.  I never have to adjust my white balance.  The world shifts it's color to suit my taste.
13.  I have no need for light meters.  Each scene will adjust its brightness to provide perfect exposure.

LOL... thanks for the 110 out of 100... borat... has anyone bested that score yet on this thread?... hmm... lol

Oct 12 13 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

Posts: 4307

New York, New York, US

EdwardKristopher wrote:

65. Better lighting and post work would help up score. Also edit as to not have more than one or two shot of any particular look of a model - sometime there are multiples of almost the same shot.

Oct 13 13 06:38 pm Link

Model

Celine Sophia

Posts: 503

Santa Barbara, California, US

95

Oct 14 13 03:41 am Link

Photographer

IndyNati Photography

Posts: 11

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

80, very nice port

Oct 14 13 10:20 am Link