Model

Cherri Ice

Chicago, Illinois, US

I just started modeling this year and before modeling every year around this Time I start to wear my hair n nothing but long single braids. Is this hair style ok for modeling?

Oct 06 12 02:36 pm Link

Model

Jen B

Hopkinsville, Kentucky, US

Cherry Monroe wrote:
I just started modeling this year and before modeling every year around this Time I start to wear my hair n nothing but long single braids. Is this hair style ok for modeling?

Hello fellow Chicagoan, (me too,)

I have run into a similar issue as my hair is growing out and in between styling options. The only problem with having the same style over and over is a lack of variety in our port. Even if it is just changing it up a little bit, variety is good.

Jen

Oct 06 12 03:29 pm Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

It generally depends on what type of modeling your interested in doing.  For practical reasons yes, you need to be able to change your look.  Remember, it's not about what you want anymore.  It's about what the client sees you as.  R-

Oct 06 12 03:40 pm Link

Model

Cherri Ice

Chicago, Illinois, US

Thanks you all That was so much help

Oct 06 12 08:52 pm Link

Model

Roro Fitria Amanda

Adamsville, Alabama, US

Cherry Monroe wrote:

I think it does not matter, what matters is always confident with your appearance.

Oct 08 12 09:18 am Link