This thread was locked on 2012-10-14 06:52:05 by sofija. Reason: The forums are to be used for discussion. Please use the casting call section.

Model

kesharra

Posts: 10

Puyallup, Washington, US

Hello my name is kesharra in 18 go to college. I have always wanted to be a model since i was little. I have experience. I am from Virginia but live in Washington. I do any kind of modeling i don't do dudes. In version encrypt get past the 1 of shyNess. I follow directions well but bring a bigot known style spice up the photos. In very small. If you like what you see please fill forest send me an email

Oct 14 12 01:36 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14706

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

kesharra wrote:
Hello my name is kesharra in 18 go to college. I have always wanted to be a model since i was little. I have experience. I am from Virginia but live in Washington. I do any kind of modeling i don't do dudes. In version encrypt get past the 1 of shyNess. I follow directions well but bring a bigot known style spice up the photos. In very small. If you like what you see please fill forest send me an email

Hello, Kesharra.  Your OP makes absolutely no sense.  And if you're looking for work, you should post a casting call.

Oct 14 12 05:52 am Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

Posts: 4428

New York, New York, US

Must be Siri. lol

Oct 14 12 06:06 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

Bots are getting smarter, or college kids are getting dumber. It's difficult to tell.

Oct 14 12 06:18 am Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Posts: 13140

Nashville, Tennessee, US

KonstantKarma wrote:
Bots are getting smarter, or college kids are getting dumber. It's difficult to tell.

Both. lol

Oct 14 12 06:23 am Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Posts: 13140

Nashville, Tennessee, US

http://omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_Fucker.jpeg

Oct 14 12 06:23 am Link

Photographer

J Welborn

Posts: 2552

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

Jay Farrell wrote:
http://omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_Fucker.jpeg

I love it smile

Oct 14 12 06:26 am Link

Photographer

GoldRoseMedia

Posts: 2938

NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey, US

KonstantKarma wrote:
Bots are getting smarter, or college kids are getting dumber. It's difficult to tell.

I dunno. Even the primitive Turing machines built in the seventies would not have come up with a phrase like "bring a bigot known style spice up the photos". yikes

Oct 14 12 06:28 am Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Posts: 2004

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Jay Farrell wrote:
http://omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_Fucker.jpeg

lol

Oct 14 12 06:32 am Link

Photographer

JAE

Posts: 2140

West Chester, Pennsylvania, US

kesharra wrote:
Hello my name is kesharra in 18 go to college. I have always wanted to be a model since i was little. I have experience. I am from Virginia but live in Washington. I do any kind of modeling i don't do dudes. In version encrypt get past the 1 of shyNess. I follow directions well but bring a bigot known style spice up the photos. In very small. If you like what you see please fill forest send me an email

I got past version encrypt 1 of shyNess, but then I wasn't sure about you bringing a bigot known as style spice.  I also couldn't figure out how to fill forest.

Oct 14 12 06:39 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

GoldRoseMedia wrote:

I dunno. Even the primitive Turing machines built in the seventies would not have come up with a phrase like "bring a bigot known style spice up the photos". yikes

lol

I think MUA and staff dressed in full KKK robes can certainly "spice up" the set, but I have enough excitement in my life.

Oct 14 12 06:41 am Link

Artist/Painter

MainePaintah

Posts: 1778

Saco, Maine, US

Where is Barbara Billingsley when you need her?

(please see the movie "Airplane" if you do not know what I mean)

Oct 14 12 06:46 am Link

Photographer

cubicmicron photography

Posts: 381

Smyrna, Georgia, US

JAE Photography PA wrote:

I got past version encrypt 1 of shyNess, but then I wasn't sure about you bringing a bigot known as style spice.  I also couldn't figure out how to fill forest.

Select forest
Hold command
Hit backspace

Oct 14 12 06:48 am Link