Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Some shots from various shoots to pick from :)

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hey all, I will send the raw files of the images from this folder. Just let me know which file numbers you wish to retouch and your email to send them to. Copyright remains with me, feel free to retouch in whatever style you like, however please be respectful of the model and mua. If you wish to use the photos in your port etc outside of model mayhem please email me at dpascoephoto@gmail.com for permission and enjoy and have fun smile

For any who are kind enough to wish to send your final retouched high res image to me you can use the same email as above and if  I use it for anything I of course will give credit.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3cvtph8ajqjl9l3/PzwW4Fjv1e

Have a great day. smile

Oct 21 12 08:45 pm Link

Retoucher

Neo Doberman

Posts: 138

Astrakhan, Astrakhan, Russia

IMG_5764
Please to
neo.doberman@gmail.com
Thank you!

Oct 21 12 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sent smile Thanks and enjoy

Oct 21 12 09:59 pm Link

Retoucher

vtrantien

Posts: 637

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

3938, 4691, 4694, 5745, 5765, 5831, 5838, 5974, 6085, 7762, 7763, 8863, 8867
please to
trantienvuong@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Oct 21 12 10:30 pm Link

Retoucher

Helena

Posts: 166

Pervomaysk, Mykolayivs'ka, Ukraine

please
IMG_8774
IMG_7700
lika4675@mail.ru
thank you

Oct 21 12 11:13 pm Link

Retoucher

Kiorsa

Posts: 110

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia

please
IMG_8771
IMG_8774
IMG_8789
IMG_8755
IMG_8796
kiorsa@gmail.com
Thank you!

Oct 22 12 12:11 am Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 340

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

Hi, I can get 5831,6130,5764. Thank you!
lakkky@inbox.ru

Oct 22 12 12:20 am Link

Retoucher

Jas retouch

Posts: 100

Tuzla, Federacija Bosna i Hercegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina

img 7821 pls!  jasmina3187@gmail.com

Oct 22 12 12:28 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

vtrantien wrote:
3938, 4691, 4694, 5745, 5765, 5831, 5838, 5974, 6085, 7762, 7763, 8863, 8867
please to
trantienvuong@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Done smile Thanks

Oct 22 12 12:32 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Helena  wrote:
please
IMG_8774
IMG_7700
lika4675@mail.ru
thank you

Done thanks smile

Oct 22 12 12:32 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ailin13 wrote:
please
IMG_8771
IMG_8774
IMG_8789
IMG_8755
IMG_8796
kiorsa@gmail.com
Thank you!

Done Cheers and thanks smile

Oct 22 12 01:16 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

lakkky wrote:
Hi, I can get 5831,6130,5764. Thank you!
lakkky@inbox.ru

Done thanks cheers smile

Oct 22 12 01:17 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ja5m1na wrote:
img 7821 pls!  jasmina3187@gmail.com

Done Enjoy and thanks smile

Oct 22 12 01:17 am Link

Retoucher

Mrcsb

Posts: 82

Nyíregyháza, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Hungary

IMG_7821
IMG_6100
IMG_5834 please to harrd96@gmail.com

(By the way i there is a raw file in your dropbox directory, i started it if u dont mind)

Oct 22 12 04:45 am Link

Retoucher

Oksana Kos

Posts: 274

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

May I have 3938, 6100 and 6130 please?

job.oksana.kos@gmail.com

Thanks smile

Oct 22 12 05:02 am Link

Retoucher

annagts

Posts: 5

Cetinje, Cetinje, Montenegro

#4693
#7964

Please send to anna.sinavskaya@gmail.com

Thanks!

Oct 22 12 05:10 am Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 340

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

Thanks for the pics! Here is my first variant.I can use it in the portfolio?
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1210/80/e464c3443608.jpg

Oct 22 12 06:27 am Link

Retoucher

Neo Doberman

Posts: 138

Astrakhan, Astrakhan, Russia

My version. I can use this photo in the portfolio?
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/neo_doberman/IMG_5764-01-900_zpsd49350e5.jpg

Oct 22 12 08:08 am Link

Retoucher

Helena

Posts: 166

Pervomaysk, Mykolayivs'ka, Ukraine

I can use this photo in the portfolio?
http://cs417720.userapi.com/v417720890/709/iC3c_53ctmY.jpg

Oct 22 12 08:36 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

lakkky wrote:
Thanks for the pics! Here is my first variant.I can use it in the portfolio?
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1210/80/e464c3443608.jpg

Excellent job smile well done. Yes you may use it.

Oct 22 12 10:21 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Neo Doberman wrote:
My version. I can use this photo in the portfolio?
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/neo_doberman/IMG_5764-01-900_zpsd49350e5.jpg

Wow looks great smile Yes of course you may smile

Oct 22 12 10:22 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Helena  wrote:
I can use this photo in the portfolio?
http://cs417720.userapi.com/v417720890/709/iC3c_53ctmY.jpg

Very nice and yes absolutely smile

Oct 22 12 10:22 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

marcsh wrote:
IMG_7821
IMG_6100
IMG_5834 please to harrd96@gmail.com

(By the way i there is a raw file in your dropbox directory, i started it if u dont mind)

Done and sure no problem smile Dont mind at all. Enjoy

Oct 22 12 10:33 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Oksana Kos wrote:
May I have 3938, 6100 and 6130 please?

job.oksana.kos@gmail.com

Thanks smile

Done smile enjoy them. Cheers

Oct 22 12 10:39 am Link

Retoucher

Dess Maximova

Posts: 57

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

May I have
55, 94, 125?  at dessretouch@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Oct 22 12 10:45 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

annagts wrote:
#4693
#7964

Please send to anna.sinavskaya@gmail.com

Thanks!

Done smile enjoy them

Oct 22 12 10:48 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Desislava Maximova wrote:
May I have
55, 94, 125?  at dessretouch@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Put the full 4 digit number in for me cause I have more than one that has 55 at the end listed for example tongue and I will get them to you right away smile

Oct 22 12 10:50 am Link

Retoucher

Living Pictures

Posts: 47

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Some really nice shots. May I please have
Img_7700
img_8318

livingpicturesrestorations@sasktel.net

Thanks

Oct 22 12 11:10 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Living Pictures wrote:
Some really nice shots. May I please have
Img_7700
img_8318

livingpicturesrestorations@sasktel.net

Thanks

thanks very much smile Done enjoy smile Cheers

Oct 22 12 11:20 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Desislava Maximova wrote:
May I have
55, 94, 125?  at dessretouch@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Done enjoy smile Cheers

Oct 22 12 11:28 am Link

Retoucher

Dess Maximova

Posts: 57

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Thank you!

Oct 22 12 11:30 am Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Can't wait to see what others have come up with!!!! So much talent here I love what I've seen so far. smile Amazing jobs. smile

Oct 22 12 04:01 pm Link

Retoucher

LiquidMoments

Posts: 29

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Here's my attempt. Can I use it in my portfolio.
http://s6.postimage.org/f1k7sxbsf/IMG_7762.jpg
Could you send 7671 to dwayne@liquidmoments.co.uk
Thanks

Oct 22 12 04:27 pm Link

Retoucher

Ruka Retoucher

Posts: 30

Catania, Sicily, Italy

Hi can i have number 5901'?
my e-mail is rukaretoucher@gmail.com
thanks.

Oct 22 12 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

LiquidMoments wrote:
Here's my attempt. Can I use it in my portfolio.
http://s6.postimage.org/f1k7sxbsf/IMG_7762.jpg
Could you send 7671 to dwayne@liquidmoments.co.uk
Thanks

Done smile Enjoy and cant wait to see it smile

Oct 22 12 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

LiquidMoments wrote:
Here's my attempt. Can I use it in my portfolio.
http://s6.postimage.org/f1k7sxbsf/IMG_7762.jpg
Could you send 7671 to dwayne@liquidmoments.co.uk
Thanks

Oh and yes of course feel free to use in your port sorry forgot to mention last post tongue great job smile look forward to seeing more. Cheers

Oct 22 12 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ruka Retoucher wrote:
Hi can i have number 5901'?
my e-mail is rukaretoucher@gmail.com
thanks.

Done cheers smile Enjoy cant wait to see it.

Oct 22 12 05:02 pm Link

Retoucher

Aliana Retouching

Posts: 48

Toms River, New Jersey, US

Lovely images! I didn't want to go too crazy, so if I may, may I have:
3938, 4027, 4048, 4116, 4623, 6084 and 7761? Thank you!

Allison@alianaphotography.com

Oct 22 12 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

DarrylPascoePhotography

Posts: 477

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Aliana Retouching wrote:
Lovely images! I didn't want to go too crazy, so if I may, may I have:
3938, 4027, 4048, 4116, 4623, 6084 and 7761? Thank you!

Allison@alianaphotography.com

Thanks very much and not to worry your welcome to as many as you wish to try smile tongue I love seeing all the creative things people come up with so go for it. smile

Done and sent. Cant wait to see the final images smile Enjoy

Oct 22 12 06:07 pm Link

Retoucher

vtrantien

Posts: 637

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

My version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8191/8114864715_181b0a586d_c.jpg

Oct 22 12 07:40 pm Link