Clearwater, Florida, US
Sarasota talent looking for a passionate marketing, promotional and business-minded professionals with great sales and marketing skills to join our team as a Brand Boating Expert for a Program that will run from November 6-January 5. The ideal candidate will have strong sales and marketing background, be able to work independently and be a self-starter. In addition the candidate must enjoy boating activities and love to be on the water.
* Able to attend a week long paid training session (3 weekdays) looking 2nd week of November See dates and times below
* Talking with potential consumers about the client's products and able to identify their lead potential.
* Working with client contacts in regards to the program.
* Filling out all proper paperwork as required.
* Able to maintain proper uniform requirements throughout the program.
* A minimum of 3-4 years event marketing experience.
* A minimum of 2-3 years sales and lead experience.
* Complete computer skills. Microsoft Office is a must-PPT, Word, Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a flexible schedule.
* Bi-Lingual is a PLUS!
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays (this is not a Mon-Fri 9-5 job)
* Quick on your feet thinker to handle problems and situations
* Be able to stand on their feet 100% of the job.
You will need your own transportation as you will be required to make all trainings and shifts as scheduled.
(2) Lead positions:
· Lead will be responsible for opening and closing duties each day. Including check in/out photos, daily recaps, pictures and inventory counts.
· Leads will help to make sure the additional BAs are doing duties as required.
· Leads will fill in where necessary when needed.
· Lead 1: Will work Thursday-Monday (Thursday 9a-6p, Friday 9a-6p, Saturday 1-close, Sunday ALL day, Monday ALL day) Tuesday & Wednesday are off days
· Lead 2: Will work Tuesday-Saturday (Tuesday ALL day, Wednesday ALL day, Thursday 1-close, Friday 1-close, Saturday 9a-6p) Sunday & Monday are off days
· Lead pay: $800/week starting 11/13.
· Week 1 lead pay will be $400 + training pay. Must be able to work Weds. 11/8 4-close and then required shifts (Lead 1 or 2) on 11/9-11/11.
(2-3) Brand Ambassadors:
· Shifts available:
o Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 4-9p
o Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 1-6p
o Sunday: 12-5p
o Others as needed based on mall hours
· Pay rate for BAs: $16/hour
· Deck shoes or clean white tennis shoes
· Uniform required all days including training
Monday 11/5-Wednesday 11/7: Locations in Sarasota
· Monday 12-6p
· Tuesday 12-6p
· Wednesday 9a-3p
BA Pay for training once all completed: $250
· Work done 11/6-11 to be paid out around 11/25
· Work done 11/12-11/25 to be paid out around 12/10
· Work done 11/26-12/9 to be paid out around 12/25
· Work done 12/10-12/23 to be paid out around 1/10
· Work done 12/24-1/6 6 to be paid out around 1/25
Please send your resume, headshot and availability to Brian@m2winc.com and put Boat-Sarasota in the subject.
*Interviews will be held ASAP!
Nov 02 12 02:33 pm Link
Fort Myers, Florida, US
Very cute girl, shame that this is not a real travel/availability notice but a thinly veiled attempt of a casting call, otherwise known as SPAM!
Nov 06 12 10:49 am Link