Photographer

Catnapping

Posts: 3774

Lakeville, Massachusetts, US

ninja

Nov 04 12 03:38 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37080

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Jesus Christ, this individual won the genetic lottery... like 4 times over.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 1#29009321

Nov 04 12 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Cube Imaging

Posts: 11497

Ashland, Oregon, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
Jesus Christ, this individual won the genetic lottery... like 4 times over.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 1#29009321

Do I sense a little drool?

Nov 04 12 03:43 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37080

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Blue Cube Imaging wrote:

Do I sense a little drool?

I'm not often physically attracted to men, unless they look ... pretty much exactly like that guy.

Nov 04 12 03:44 pm Link

Photographer

Catnapping

Posts: 3774

Lakeville, Massachusetts, US

Oh. My. Goodness. Before I moved he and I shot-hungout a few times, which was hilarious because we both have quirky things that draw attention. (Put non-PC: he usually had a few Tourette's attacks which would stress me out a bit and I'd get tic-y, lol)

He's high up on my list of people I'd work with again and again

Nov 04 12 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

Catnapping

Posts: 3774

Lakeville, Massachusetts, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

I'm not often physically attracted to men, unless they look ... pretty much exactly like that guy.

lol

Nov 04 12 03:47 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37080

Boston, Massachusetts, US

It's good to see you didn't get washed away.

Nov 04 12 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Catnapping

Posts: 3774

Lakeville, Massachusetts, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
It's good to see you didn't get washed away.

I finally felt OK enough to leave my apartment alone the other day and go to a job, and it fucked with my head a bit. My neighborhood didn't get much damage because we're so far inland, but not everyone was so lucky.

I'm antsy and waiting to hear back on a few volunteer things I applied for, I'm glad SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE applied though lol

Nov 04 12 03:51 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37080

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Catnapping wrote:

I finally felt OK enough to leave my apartment alone the other day and go to a job, and it fucked with my head a bit. My neighborhood didn't get much damage because we're so far inland, but not everyone was so lucky.

I'm antsy and waiting to hear back on a few volunteer things I applied for, I'm glad SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE applied though lol

What stuff did you apply for?

Nov 04 12 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Catnapping

Posts: 3774

Lakeville, Massachusetts, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

What stuff did you apply for?

Sent my contact info to http://www.nycservice.org/ (wow, they were offline for a while), and am checking in daily on newyorkcares.org; emailed Habitat for Humanity NYC. I have some clothes that I'll drop off tomorrow to a donation site.

I'm really glad to see that any opportunities are being filled up fast.

Nov 04 12 03:57 pm Link