Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > phtotogs would we work together?

Model

megan rose

Posts: 23

Montgomery, Alabama, US

this style of a lot of photography is
beautiful.
but as a model, would we work?
smile

Nov 09 12 10:04 am Link

Photographer

Alicia Hansen Photo

Posts: 1964

Durango, Colorado, US

Probably not, unless it was paid.

Nov 09 12 05:02 pm Link

Model

megan rose

Posts: 23

Montgomery, Alabama, US

Alicia Hansen Photo wrote:
Probably not, unless it was paid.

care to explain?

Nov 09 12 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Alicia Hansen Photo

Posts: 1964

Durango, Colorado, US

megan rose wrote:
care to explain?

You're asking if photographers would work with you, right?
Sorry, the current wording of your first post is a little confusing. tongue

Nov 09 12 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Camerosity

Posts: 5317

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

If it weren't for the distance, I'd do a trade shoot with you.

Nov 09 12 07:03 pm Link

Model

megan rose

Posts: 23

Montgomery, Alabama, US

Alicia Hansen Photo wrote:

You're asking if photographers would work with you, right?
Sorry, the current wording of your first post is a little confusing. tongue

right.
you said you wouldn't, and i
would've liked if you could
explain why not. helps me to
understand what i'm doing, not
or should start doing.

Nov 09 12 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

ArtGlo

Posts: 506

Peru, Illinois, US

sure we would

Nov 09 12 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Erin Dawson Photography

Posts: 334

Olney, Maryland, US

Once you had a couple more shoots under you're belt I'd probably shoot with you. You're latest boudoir style ones ate very pretty.

Nov 09 12 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Exterminate

Posts: 65

Seattle, Washington, US

TF

Nov 09 12 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Alicia Hansen Photo

Posts: 1964

Durango, Colorado, US

megan rose wrote:
right.
you said you wouldn't, and i
would've liked if you could
explain why not. helps me to
understand what i'm doing, not
or should start doing.

Gotcha.
Well, I personally wouldn't shoot you because I'm not really drawn to your look as a model and I don't think it would benefit my portfolio at this time. I'm not saying you aren't a lovely girl, and your latest two images are quite good, but I'm really picky with test/TF shoots.

Nov 09 12 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

OLSON IMAGES

Posts: 72

New York, New York, US

First of all, I commend you for soliciting feedback.  A lot of aspiring models can't really handle honest feedback.

The next thing I want to mention has nothing to do with your portfolio, but is an issue with both your profile and your post here.  You need to work on improving your English skills.  I'll write to you privately with specific suggestions.

I saw a couple of really good photos in your current portfolio, but the rest of them did not appeal to me.  If you can find a photographer in your area who will help you build a stronger portfolio... that would be very helpful to you.

Be careful not to overdo the eyebrow arching.  I for one prefer more natural looking makeup.

Best wishes!

Nov 09 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Posts: 7778

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Olson Images wrote:
First of all, I commend you for soliciting feedback.  A lot of aspiring models can't really handle honest feedback.

The next thing I want to mention has nothing to do with your portfolio, but is an issue with both your profile and your post here.  You need to work on improving your English skills.  I'll write to you privately with specific suggestions.

I saw a couple of really good photos in your current portfolio, but the rest of them did not appeal to me.  If you can find a photographer in your area who will help you build a stronger portfolio... that would be very helpful to you.

Be careful not to overdo the eyebrow arching.  I for one prefer more natural looking makeup.

Best wishes!

I've never yet turned down a model because of poor english skills. 

Just my thoughts ~ MR

Nov 09 12 09:36 pm Link

Model

megan rose

Posts: 23

Montgomery, Alabama, US

Best wishes!

I've never yet turned down a model because of poor english skills. 

Just my thoughts ~ MR

i didnt think so
but i guess every
little piece of advise
helps.

Nov 10 12 04:02 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

Posts: 4252

New York, New York, US

Unless it was a paid shoot, probably not.

Nov 10 12 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Posts: 4344

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I might. Partly because of your look but more so because you seem to be genuinely experimenting with styles of being and communication which interests me. It may be that I'm not someone you wish to work with as I only shoot nudes.

Nov 10 12 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

GMM Photography

Posts: 269

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

No, not with your current portfolio.

Nov 12 12 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Posts: 1918

Oak Ridge, Tennessee, US

Yeah!  'Sure would!

Nov 12 12 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Imageography

Posts: 6768

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I would definitely shoot TF

Nov 19 12 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Silverstone Productions

Posts: 182

Eugene, Oregon, US

I would shoot TF with you if I had a concept that fit you (or vice versa)

Or if it was paid, obviously =P

Nov 20 12 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

APS-Chicago

Posts: 982

Chicago, Illinois, US

I would give you my rates.

Nov 26 12 09:02 am Link