Forums > Critique > hey!! let me know whatcha think I'll do the same!!

Zoe Pinheiro

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey! smile Ive been updating my page since I've been in LA let me know what you think of my new work!smile
Ill do the same

^more work smile

Nov 10 12 01:16 pm Link

Seattle, Washington, US

You're gorgeous, and I love the editorial style of your images.  The bicycle pics on Tumblr are awesome! smile

That being said, I would love to see more clear portraits, and some beauty images in your port here on MM.  You have a lovely face, but most of the images you have posted are very desaturated and washed out (which I love), but it leaves me wanting to see your beautiful face in more detail. 

I think you're pretty much covered for editorial type images, so try to ad some more variety. Best of luck!

Nov 10 12 01:25 pm Link

Los Angeles, California, US

I think you are gorgeous and you have some COOL work.
But not anything really marketable.

Because you are so pretty you should try shooting a bit more beauty.. like your Avi.

Keep up the good work!

Nov 10 12 01:51 pm Link

Boston, Massachusetts, US

perfect avatar- like this, wish the shadow did not hide you face

Nov 10 12 07:20 pm Link

Unseelie Allure

Coram, New York, US

I would utterly die to shoot with you if you were ever in NY. You have a very nice raw high fashion appeal to your look and I would love to see more avaunt-gaurde images of that vein.

Was one of the first images i clicked - certainly loved it. I think it's also the closest to a classic beauty shot in your port so far.

I also really loved seeing this one!

Nov 10 12 07:36 pm Link

Christopher Meadows

Lynchburg, Virginia, US

I agree about shooting more beauty shots. Though your tumblr pics REALLY remind me of a Levis add/commercial.

Really like a majority of the shots in your port.

Nov 10 12 07:46 pm Link

Dave Luyando

Spring, Texas, US

Wonderful expressions.  You really give great face.  More face...more fashion/beauty.

Would LOVE to work with you.

Nov 10 12 07:54 pm Link

Silverstone Productions

Eugene, Oregon, US

You are quite beautiful! I love your work, and I think that you will be very successful. You are definitely very talented. There's really nothing for you to improve on that I can see!

Nov 10 12 07:55 pm Link