Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi I'm new just wondering....

Photographer

Alicia Poyntz Photos

Colchester, England, United Kingdom

If there's any models between the age of 18 and 25, who live in Essex, UK that would be willing to work for free; looking for male and female models. I will give more information to interested parties privately. Basically I'm in my third year of Uni studying photography, i am slowly running out of funds currently sad so need models and make up atists ect that would be willing to work for free. I'm not the type to not give credit where its due. I will also be giving people that get involved copies of all the best images as in the end its your work too. If you like check some of the previous work I've done on my profile just a few there. if people are interested and serious about working with me please feel free to message me for more information. smile
Thanks for you time guys

Nov 12 12 07:37 am Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Los Angeles, California, US

Welcome to mm....

and you might want to browse through the lovely section of mm called......

https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/search_casting

Nov 12 12 07:39 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Try using the casting call feature.......good luck.

Nov 12 12 07:44 am Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Welcome to mm....

and you might want to browse through the lovely section of mm called......

https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/search_casting

And you might want to also check browse, also right at the top of the page.  Find some models that interest you and are close to you, and send them a politely worded PM inviting them to shoot.

And one last word: TF*.   It means Trade For.  The *can be anything that you and the model consider to be of value, but usually means either pictures or a CD full of pictures.  You're not shooting for free and the model isn't posing for free.  You're both trading your valuable services for pictures that will benefit both of you.  Embracing this concept rather than "Free" will improve your experience shooting models.  Promise!

Good luck and enjoy!

Nov 12 12 08:09 am Link

Photographer

Alicia Poyntz Photos

Colchester, England, United Kingdom

Thank you all soo much this has helped a but keep fingers crosed for me lol

Nov 12 12 12:53 pm Link