Forums > Critique > Do I have potential??

Model

Julie Alexandria

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I've always wanted to model. Maybe not high fashion because I am not that that thin but maybe lingerie? Ive been told I have features that modelling agencies look for- high forehead, high cheekbones. And I have long dark brown hair and green eyes. Do I have potential? Any advice? Sorry I don't have any professional pictures yet.

Have a good day! Thanks a lot xx

Nov 12 12 09:19 am Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Bath, England, United Kingdom

You're a cute girl, but I don't really see commercial or fashion modelling in your future.

If you widen your genres to include art nudes then I'm sure you will get bookings as you have a good "artistic" figure that will certainly appeal to many art nude photographers.

Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Nov 12 12 09:23 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please keep in mind that the above poster tells most models that they should take off their clothes to increase their opportunities 

Personally I think you are Pretty but I am not sure that you have the Look for Fashion Modelling

Professional Pictures might make a difference though

Nov 12 12 09:36 am Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

You have a unique shape
Bust 34”
Waist 34”
Hips 24”
Thinking you may have entered your data wrong in Bio

Since your are a fashion student, adding modeling to your skill set has got to be an advantage

Wish you well

Nov 12 12 09:36 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

It's almost impossible to say if you've got potential, based on your current portfolio. Get an experienced photographer to get you some images that show you rather than conceal you.

Nov 12 12 10:58 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Quit posting duplicate threads just because you're not getting a resounding, unqualified YES!

Nov 14 12 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

difficult to see much from the photos you have posted

Nov 15 12 03:34 pm Link