Forums > Newbie Forum > Petite newbie!

Model

Sarah Louise Gater

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom

Hi I am new on here and would like to know if you think I have the potential to be a model regardless of the lack of petite models in the industry. Any help or advice on how to get myself noticed would be much appreciated xx

Nov 12 12 09:37 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Hi and welcome to MM, you are very attractive young lady, and with right connections and good marketing/ agents you should do very well smile

Best wishes, Paulie

Nov 12 12 09:49 am Link

Model

Tracii Taylor

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

There are plenty of petite models in the industry.  Just in different genres.

Nov 12 12 09:54 am Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

you have a nice look. so i imagine there will be plenty of opportunity to be a hobby model. maybe you can even get paid by some photographers.

i imagine you're too short for runway but maybe you could do commercial (tv, acting, promo gigs, hosting). maybe check with some agencies to see what they have to say. but watch out for the ones that want your money vs. wanting to pay you. some of them seem more like modeling schools where you pay to practice walking the runway and getting your pictures taken.

anyway, have fun and stay safe!

Nov 12 12 11:41 am Link

Admin

CleeIB

Los Angeles, California, US

Welcome, Sarah!

You'll want to check out the Model Colloquy forum (http://www.modelmayhem.com/t.php?forum_id=9) and, if you're seeking critique of yourself, the Critique forum (http://www.modelmayhem.com/t.php?forum_id=8).

Also, it looks like your profile avatar didn't set correctly. This is a known issue that we're working on. In the meantime, you can fix it simply by re-setting your desired image as your avatar again in My Stuff > Manage Photos.

Enjoy the Mayhem!

Nov 12 12 12:17 pm Link

Nov 12 12 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Woodinville, Washington, US

Hmmm, I couldn't get your portfolio images to show up. It says 12 images, but it's a blank portfolio page.

I see it now. You're cute!

Nov 12 12 03:13 pm Link

Model

Sarah Louise Gater

Thank you everyone for your advice really appreciate it xx

Nov 18 12 12:10 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

And before a mod locks it, Duplicate posts are a no-no here.  As said above, reading the stickies will greatly improve your experience on MM.

Have fun.

Nov 18 12 05:06 pm Link

Model

Sarah Louise Gater

Im still figuring out how this works and didn't realise this had posted until I received the link just. Thanks for ur advice x

Nov 18 12 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Albertex Photography

Mansfield, Texas, US

Rays Fine Art wrote:
And before a mod locks it, Duplicate posts are a no-no here.  As said above, reading the stickies will greatly improve your experience on MM.

Have fun.

Sarah, this is technically not a duplicate post because they are days apart.  However, in the future once a post goes to the second page you can "bump" it back to the first page.

Nov 18 12 05:30 pm Link