Forums > Photography Talk > Luxed Agency

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Anybody heard about them. From the information I got they are an agency that represents photographers, MUA , Production team. Anyways I was contacted by them I guess about possible representation. They are looking to represent photographers in my area. I was wondering if anyone might have heard of them or has had any prior contact and what your experience was like. Thank You

Ciao
Angie

Nov 14 12 09:27 am Link

Makeup Artist

Face Forward with TRob

Tampa, Florida, US

Nov 14 12 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

P O T T S

Lake City, Florida, US

I would ask for a list of photographers they represent. How long is the list and have you heard of any of them?

Nov 15 12 03:26 am Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Anyone has been contacted by this company before this is the website

http://www.luxedagency.com/

I put it in the back burner  and held up on going forward because I couldn't find others experiences. I was contacted by a make up artist who told me she was approached by them for representation as well.

So far I see they represent 10 photographers the photographers works look legit  but they are not names that ring at me

Apr 08 13 09:41 am Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Santa Ana, California, US

Their presentation looks believable.
But then I get to their 'Agency' link.
Kansas City, Dallas, Somewhere in Florida ???? No major markets???
There are no addresses, no phone numbers, no information. Just a generic info@ email.
??? ehhh.

Apr 08 13 09:52 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Apr 08 13 10:00 am Link

Photographer

Will Snizek Photography

Beckley, West Virginia, US

Never heard of them.  Checked out the website and it is missing a lot of essential information. Many photographers do work for agencies, but I've never heard of a good photographer being represented by one of these agencies.  They probably just want a contract and a cut of all the shoots you do.

Apr 08 13 10:10 am Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

John Allan wrote:
Their presentation looks believable.
But then I get to their 'Agency' link.
Kansas City, Dallas, Somewhere in Florida ???? No major markets???
There are no addresses, no phone numbers, no information. Just a generic info@ email.
??? ehhh.

I Googled the photographers and they all are from the 3 areas they listed. The FL ones that I found were all in Miami so I messaged them to  see if they can share their experience. I decided to call the number that was given to me in December but it is no longer accepting incoming calls.

Apr 08 13 10:17 am Link