On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

http://i49.tinypic.com/og9v1z.jpg

Nov 15 12 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

ADM Photography

Columbus, Ohio, US

two (possibly silly) questions  smile

will we be able to shoot all 5 models (together and/or separate)?

are your designs set, or will you consider requests?

Nov 16 12 10:16 am Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Hey Aaron!

Yes, I am trying to time it out so that a few llamas are done before photographers get there, then can start taking pictures individually and once all the girls are done being painted group shots could be taken. I'm thinking of a sexy santa and elf, so those two might pair up for a bit... I hope that it can be a relaxed shoot, that people are willing to work together... I was at the studio last night and there are 3 separate areas that can be shot at simultaneously.

A request will depend on what you request specifically lol, but definitely will consider! I just have to be very care with time management smile You know how long these can take!

Nov 16 12 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Do you have a list of the models?

I went ahead and sent my deposit. You always do first class work. I am looking forward to it.

Nov 17 12 04:21 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Thrilled you are coming Jim, will be great to see you again! I am still working on getting the models set, but I will get some pics up within a day or two! Trying to get all sorts of ladies in for variety smile

Nov 17 12 04:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Models attending will be:

Artistic PhysiqueMayhem #1793485
http://i50.tinypic.com/4dw0l.jpg

Jada Greason Mayhem #2527547
http://i46.tinypic.com/25am04l.jpg

Tara McDonald
http://i45.tinypic.com/21m5hzp.jpg

Hannah Delgado
http://i47.tinypic.com/2413tdk.jpg

Nov 17 12 05:53 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Nov 18 12 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

Werner Lobert

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

is it studio light or do you have natural lighted areas also

Nov 19 12 01:40 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

It is studio lit, there is a front area with windows that is more the front office not really set up to be shot. Possibly could do some shots in there on the couch, but a sheet would have to be put down to make sure no paint gets on the couch.

Nov 19 12 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Thanks for the message. Def interested, will let you know real soon.

Nov 20 12 11:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Awesome Steve, would be great to have you there!!

I thought I would go ahead and copy some more info I had on my website, anybody feel free to ask any question you may have. And if you do have requests for body painting, please let me know soon, my painting always go better when I can plan ahead! big_smile

I am thrilled to announce my first body painting group special!

​For the price of less than one bodypainting, I will be in the studio painting 4-5 knockout girls for you to photograph. I will be keeping the group somewhat small to make sure each photographer can get quality time getting the shots they want.

Amateur and professional welcome, but all will be expected to act professionally with the models. An uncomfortable model does not get good shots! This will be a long day for the them, so courteous helpful behavior will be appreciated!​ These models are also working TF for this shoot, so please get their contact information to send a few good shots, and bring your own release forms for them to sign!

You will be asked to leave with no refund if complaints are heard.

Theme for all girls will be winter holiday! Snowflakes, sexy Santa outfit, mistletoe... still thinking up ideas!

Studio located in Groveport, Ohio with several selections for background, including green screen.​

Limited space available, $50.00 non-refundable deposit required to save your spot with remainder due at arrival. You can make your deposit in the contact page of this site and I will send you a confirmation # and address, and feel free to send any questions. Time has not been set yet, but should be early-afternoon Sunday December 16th.

Nov 20 12 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Werner Lobert

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

it sounds like it would be fun to do but I only use natural light so I would be kind of lost shooting

Nov 20 12 02:10 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

I understand, If I do again I will think about trying to set up natural light space too! Could always come though and learn something new with other photographers that have worked with them before, I know the photographers definitely coming would be happy to talk to you about lighting!

Nov 20 12 02:41 pm Link

Model

Rubia Marie

Columbus, Ohio, US

R u looking for any more models? if so, do u have a certain look u want them to be?

Nov 20 12 03:33 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

I think I've got in line as many as I can handle, but will definitely contact you if anyone cancels or in any future events! If this one goes well I hope to do this again!

Nov 20 12 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

LensSexy

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Very Interested. Would like more information on how the shoot will be arranged. Will there be one on one time with the model? Multiple shooting stations? Lighting setup? Start and End time?

Nov 20 12 05:34 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

OK, this will get a little wordy smile

My thoughts are first, I have decided that I will have to keep this down to 4 girls due to only having 3 stations to work with, it would just leave too much downtime for models and photographers.

There will be 6 photographers, start time will be 2pm, 3 models will be ready or near ready. Photographers will team up in pairs and go to each of the 3 stations. They can share 45 minutes how they wish. At 45 minutes, photographers will move to next station, and share again. Next 45 minutes, both the models and photographers will move to next station, this way making sure everyone gets variety of backgrounds and models. The 4th model will be put into the rotation as soon as I am done with her. The rotations would be over in about 3 hours sticking to that schedule, then do an hour of group/partner shooting with photographers taking turns. At that point time would be officially over, but if model and photographer agree on their own, I will stay up to one hour longer for anyone to get any shots they were not able to...

So for photographers, times will be 2-6pm and can negotiate with models for up to one hour longer shoot time. Models are getting there early or driving long distances, so I will not promise that any of them will be willing! I just want to let it be known I will stay a little longer and clean while shooting is still going on.

This is all I have thought of so far, if anyone sees potential issues with this plan, feel free to say so, I want this to go smoothly for everyone and make sure all photographers feel they got enough and fair time with each model.

Nov 20 12 06:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

I do not have specifics on lighting setup, I will write the owner of the studio and get more info for you!

Nov 20 12 06:58 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

A bump and letting you know I have updated the ladies that will be modeling for you! Only 2 spots left, don't miss out!

Nov 21 12 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

ADM Photography

Columbus, Ohio, US

great choices, Jenny - can't wait!

Nov 21 12 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Add me..   I'll deposit tonight after I get off work (need to leave here in a minute)

Nov 22 12 10:40 am Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Steve, would be great to have you, I have you and another for the last spot, whoever gets in deposit first, gets in!! Sorry, I wish I could add more photographers, but not enough stations this time...

Nov 22 12 11:07 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Deposit sent, receipt arrived.  wink

Nov 22 12 07:47 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Got it, and I will send you the address shortly!

Nov 22 12 07:51 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Ok, spots are filled for this event, but hopefully more to come! I'm so excited to work with all of you!

Nov 22 12 07:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

I wanted to those of you coming know that I have purchased some fake snow and will bring some wrapped packages and small props I can pick up, but feel free to bring items you might like!

Nov 29 12 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Had a great time today.  Enjoyed working with everyone. wink  Will have most of the pics available on a link for review/choosing in a few hrs.

Dec 16 12 02:43 pm Link

Makeup Artist

On Call Artistry

Columbus, Ohio, US

Thank you Steve, was great having you out, thank you for being so patient with the few little issues we had. Good to know for the future what changes to make!! Im thinking more of a one on one type where a do a model, and one photographer comes in while I am painting for the next photographer. Won't be the group shots but will keep time to a minimum for the models and photographers will get their own shots... but will think on that later LOL. Have a great night!!!

Dec 16 12 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

ADM Photography

Columbus, Ohio, US

here's one of my favorites from the shoot!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … nt_count=1

will post a couple more when i can get to them.

thanks to EVERYONE!

Dec 18 12 07:58 pm Link