Photographer

Becks

Posts: 31803

Rochester, New York, US

can devolve a customer service support question into a discussion on horror movies.

borat popcorn

I am wondering how long I can keep this person on the line talking about absolutely nothing related to their job description.

Nov 16 12 04:26 pm Link

Model

Zaychik

Posts: 7791

San Francisco, California, US

Becks wrote:
can devolve a customer service support question into a discussion on horror movies.

borat popcorn

I am wondering how long I can keep this person on the line talking about absolutely nothing related to their job description.

I do that too! big_smile

CS Reps love it, because they deal with people bitching at them all day. smile

Nov 16 12 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

Posts: 11103

San Diego, California, US

As long as that particular call is not being 'monitored in order assure quality customer support'.

Nov 16 12 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

Becks

Posts: 31803

Rochester, New York, US

Zaychik  wrote:

I do that too! big_smile

CS Reps love it, because they deal with people bitching at them all day. smile

XD XD I have already discovered that this person worked at ATT, has been in CS for 7 years, and totally plays along with a mythological evil poltergeist story.

Nov 16 12 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Becks

Posts: 31803

Rochester, New York, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
As long as that particular call is not being 'monitored in order assure quality customer support'.

It's actually IM support, so they can fuck off quietly XD

Nov 16 12 04:33 pm Link