Forums > MM Market > FS: sheer fabric, tons of clothing, vintage shoes+

Model

TinRoses

Logansport, Indiana, US

This is the I'm moving and my elderly mother is a fashion hoarder sale. Help us downsize from a 6 bedroom 6000 sqft home to a 3 bdrm 1100 sqft condo!

6 yards of sheer ecru fabric, used for photo shoot, great for underwater shots or bunched up for implied nudes. Paid $6 a yard at JoAnns, steal for $18.

I literally walked into my mom's house and had a heart attack with the amount of clothing she's accumulated and never worn. She's the poster child for "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!!!

TONS of clothing sz M - XL too much to photograph, the majority still has tags on it. Everything from Ralph Lauren to Chicos, to Tommy Hilfiger. Will sell in "grab bag" lots of 10 pieces for $20 you pick what size or allow me to make an assorted bundle. That's $2 a piece for items ticketed up for $60. It's a loss and it's got to go. What doesn't sell will be donated to a local animal rescue thrift store. It's just got to go. There's like 8 giant uHaul wardrobe boxes worth.

Vintage Ferragamo nude patent pumps. Photos available upon request. My mother owned these before I was born (I'm 25) when she worked at the Vertical Club in NYC. They're absolutely gorgeous size 10AA. If they fit me, they wouldn;t be offered. Would be cray amazing for a number of shoot concepts, or just to spice up your own wardrobe. Make an offer

Vintage Stuart Weitzman handbags
1.) Cork brand new in dust bag with original tickets still on it. Leather handle straps. Photos available on request, selling for ticket price of $226OBO (was marked down from $450 apparently) and due to age, it's worth more.
2.) White patent leather clutch, snake skin detailing. Has some interior damage to the leather (little bit of peeling, nothing insane) and is so chic. Asking $90 due to the damage and just wanting it gone gone gone.

TONS MORE SHOES size 8 - 10 with names such as Steve Madden, Coach, Thomas Hitman, Nine West, Carlos and more. Mostly heels and wedges. Some slip short heeled sandal types. many never worn and still in boxes. $10 a pair.

Nov 17 12 08:25 am Link

Model

Elica Rose

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Any cute heels in 8.5?

Nov 18 12 03:54 pm Link

Model

Carolina Goddess

Augusta, Georgia, US

Always interested in a good buy! I'll take 2 grab bags please! What about shipping?

Nov 19 12 08:02 am Link