Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Post hidden on Nov 24, 2012 01:52 am
Reason: 18+ Images

Nov 22 12 07:01 am Link

Retoucher

Dassler

Posts: 103

Odesa, Odes'ka, Ukraine

Hi! What I can download images? Site write "This gallery requires a password to download images". Password "barcelona01" not correct for downloading.

Nov 23 12 12:37 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Sorry I corrected that smile Now it should work

Nov 23 12 02:23 am Link

Retoucher

Dassler

Posts: 103

Odesa, Odes'ka, Ukraine

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/120928_Jocelyn__DSC0536.1353678326.jpg

Nov 23 12 05:02 am Link

Retoucher

MarkusKister Retouching

Posts: 198

Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

here's my one, would love to show it also on my website and fb

http://www.markuskister.com/modelmayhem/120928_Jocelyn__DSC0608.jpg

Nov 23 12 05:15 am Link

Retoucher

Maria laCroix

Posts: 45

BÃ¥tsfjord, Finnmark, Norway

Helo smile

Here is my try smile

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/1205_MINI.1353676748.jpg
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/IMG_dad_mini.1353676851.jpg

Nov 23 12 05:21 am Link

Retoucher

PJKRetouching

Posts: 322

Claremorris, Mayo, Ireland

smile
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8348/8212150852_c03fd5034e_b.jpg

Nov 23 12 12:17 pm Link

Retoucher

Megan E Griscom

Posts: 453

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3979/928crop2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nov 23 12 02:22 pm Link

Retoucher

Megan E Griscom

Posts: 453

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5070/608forum2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nov 23 12 04:04 pm Link

Retoucher

Laurelle Retouch

Posts: 45

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

This one was hard, thanks for the awesome image though! Can I use it in my port (Before and After) and on Facebook (Retouchd version only) Please?

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/beforeandafterasian.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Jocelyn__Done-Copy.jpg

Nov 23 12 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Dassler wrote:
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/120928_Jocelyn__DSC0536.1353678326.jpg

Well I don't like it but thank you for your try...

Nov 24 12 01:21 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

MarkusKister Retouching wrote:
here's my one, would love to show it also on my website and fb

http://www.markuskister.com/modelmayhem/120928_Jocelyn__DSC0608.jpg

Hi Markus

a bit to dark for my taste but I like how you kept the freckles. Please correct the white of the eyes and for me it looks a bit over sharpened. Can you send me a big version to click@marcgysin.com?

Thank you

Nov 24 12 01:25 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Maria laCroix wrote:
Helo smile

Here is my try smile

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/1205_MINI.1353676748.jpg
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/IMG_dad_mini.1353676851.jpg

Hi Maria

I don't like the makeup change and also over sharpened and the whole picture looks a bit dull...

Nov 24 12 01:27 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

PJKRetouching wrote:
smile
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8348/8212150852_c03fd5034e_b.jpg

Hi Padraig

by now the best one by far just a bit dark for my taste wink

Thank you for you great work

Nov 24 12 01:29 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Laurelle Retouch wrote:
This one was hard, thanks for the awesome image though! Can I use it in my port (Before and After) and on Facebook (Retouchd version only) Please?

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/beforeandafterasian.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Jocelyn__Done-Copy.jpg

Hi Laurelle

also to dark it is a bright picture wink The background is pure white 0,0,0 also I don't like the drastic change of neck/face.

Nov 24 12 01:31 am Link

Retoucher

Laurelle Retouch

Posts: 45

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Marc Gysin wrote:
also to dark it is a bright picture wink The background is pure white 0,0,0 also I don't like the drastic change of neck/face.

Do you like this new one & could I please use this?
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Jocelyn__Done-Copy-2.jpg
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/beautyasian.jpg

here is the before and after with my first retouch and this one: http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr30 … nddone.jpg

Nov 24 12 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Marc Gysin

Posts: 26

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Laurelle Retouch wrote:

Do you like this new one & could I please use this?
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Jocelyn__Done-Copy-2.jpg
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/beautyasian.jpg

here is the before and after with my first retouch and this one: http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr30 … nddone.jpg

Still don't like it to artificial for me (the whole retouch) but thanks for your effort. BTW you can use it on MM anyway smile

Nov 26 12 02:39 am Link

Retoucher

Macchiato

Posts: 170

Beijing, Beijing, China

hi!
You shoot the piece is beautiful can i have the link please.
a5277725@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

Mar 27 13 02:36 am Link