Forums > Events > Dec 22 'Christmas Studio Partyshoot' / SoCal

Model

Hallo Teese

Posts: 6

Riverside, California, US

Need another model? smile

Dec 08 12 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

M A R C P H O T O

Posts: 262

Mission Hills, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Next model confirmed... Cori!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120924/17/5060febf19a24.jpg

Wow!

Dec 08 12 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

M A R C P H O T O wrote:

Wow!

No arguement here... first time at an SM shoot too... borat

Dec 09 12 02:49 am Link

Model

Coris Playhouse

Posts: 66

Oceanside, California, US

Looking forward to it

Dec 09 12 08:00 am Link

Model

Ashely Anne

Posts: 1764

Banning, California, US

Can't wait... this is going to be super fun  photographers pm me to discuss rates and wardrobe for one on ones please

Dec 09 12 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Arthur of GSE

Posts: 305

Los Angeles, California, US

TH  Stop dancing Gary.  TH





                                           smile

Dec 09 12 03:36 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Posts: 2309

Corona, California, US

So sad I won't be able to make it to this sad I miss you all!!!

Dec 09 12 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Arthur of GSE wrote:
TH  Stop dancing Gary.  TH





                                           smile

LOL Arthur... but hey amigo... I can't bring myself to steal your dancing dude amodicon.  He's 'doin his thing' on the top of every one of your posted event threads.  And rightfully so... cause he looks sooooooo much like you... lol

Dec 09 12 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Arthur of GSE

Posts: 305

Los Angeles, California, US

Select Models wrote:

LOL Arthur... but hey amigo... I can't bring myself to steal your dancing dude amodicon.  He's 'doin his thing' on the top of every one of your posted event threads.  And rightfully so... cause he looks sooooooo much like you... lol

borat

Dec 09 12 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

M A R C P H O T O

Posts: 262

Mission Hills, California, US

Ashely Anne  wrote:
Can't wait... this is going to be super fun  photographers pm me to discuss rates and wardrobe for one on ones please

Message sent  wink

Dec 10 12 12:55 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

M A R C P H O T O wrote:

Message sent  wink

Cool... glad to see Ashely's back on MM.  Updating model confirmation photos end of this week... stay tuned... wink

Dec 10 12 10:15 am Link

Photographer

PRImaging

Posts: 84

Long Beach, California, US

I'm in- Please send necessary info to participate as a photographer.
Thanks,
E

Dec 10 12 11:25 am Link

Model

Ashely Anne

Posts: 1764

Banning, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Cool... glad to see Ashely's back on MM.  Updating model confirmation photos end of this week... stay tuned... wink

Thanks Gary can't wait for this shoot  smile

Dec 10 12 12:40 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Posts: 2309

Corona, California, US

Gary that make-up kit is LEGIT! Lol.

Dec 10 12 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Mizz Ro wrote:
Gary that make-up kit is LEGIT! Lol.

It IS girlfren... too bad you can't make it... was gonna save onna these fine MUA kits for you.  Nicest thing about these kits... I didn't have to pay for them... an SM shoot sponsor did... borat

Dec 10 12 06:23 pm Link

Model

Maxine R Lynette

Posts: 3

Los Angeles, California, US

Oh, It's going to be so awesome!!!! smile


see you soon Gary Love!!!

Dec 10 12 08:26 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Posts: 2309

Corona, California, US

Select Models wrote:

It IS girlfren... too bad you can't make it... was gonna save onna these fine MUA kits for you.  Nicest thing about these kits... I didn't have to pay for them... an SM shoot sponsor did... borat

Very nice! Yeah it sucks hmm But hopefully I will be able to make your January shoot smile

Dec 10 12 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

M A R C P H O T O

Posts: 262

Mission Hills, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Cool... glad to see Ashely's back on MM.  Updating model confirmation photos end of this week... stay tuned... wink

Gary I will need at least two, possibly three, 1 on 1 slot times.  Need to inquire about an after shoot once 1 on 1's are done, if the SM studio is available.

Dec 10 12 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

M A R C P H O T O wrote:

Gary I will need at least two, possibly three, 1 on 1 slot times.  Need to inquire about an after shoot once 1 on 1's are done, if the SM studio is available.

Not a problem... we're doing 1/2 hour slots of one on ones for 3 hours... 6 chances to shoot your favorite models... seeya Dec 22nd... wink

Dec 10 12 10:55 pm Link

Model

Ashely Anne

Posts: 1764

Banning, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Not a problem... we're doing 1/2 hour slots of one on ones for 3 hours... 6 chances to shoot your favorite models... seeya Dec 22nd... wink

Awesome! I've already booked two of mine any one else want to book just pm me I do up to implied for one on ones and as long as it's cool with Gary I may have my sexy wife with me as well

Dec 10 12 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

M A R C P H O T O

Posts: 262

Mission Hills, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Not a problem... we're doing 1/2 hour slots of one on ones for 3 hours... 6 chances to shoot your favorite models... seeya Dec 22nd... wink

Thanks Gary  wink

Dec 11 12 12:26 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Maxine R Lynette wrote:
Oh, It's going to be so awesome!!!! smile


see you soon Gary Love!!!

Hey Maxerz... fur sure girl... see you and Laura on Dec 22nd... borat

Dec 11 12 03:30 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Ashely Anne  wrote:

Awesome! I've already booked two of mine any one else want to book just pm me I do up to implied for one on ones and as long as it's cool with Gary I may have my sexy wife with me as well

You go girl... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Dec 11 12 10:12 am Link

Model

Joylyn

Posts: 1774

Denver, Colorado, US

Can't wait for this shoot!! As usual I have new outfits, new shoes, and new poses!!  smile  I have 1 on 1 slots available, you can check my profile and photo albums to see my style, limits, and references.  Click "View All" or "Expand" if you can't see the albums. If you like my look, you won't be disappointed in our photos!!  smile

Dec 11 12 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Joylyn wrote:
Can't wait for this shoot!! As usual I have new outfits, new shoes, and new poses!!  smile  I have 1 on 1 slots available, you can check my profile and photo albums to see my style, limits, and references.  Click "View All" or "Expand" if you can't see the albums. If you like my look, you won't be disappointed in our photos!!  smile

Hey J-babe... you'll have an extra shooting room too... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Dec 11 12 01:54 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

Posts: 1774

Denver, Colorado, US

Select Models wrote:

Hey J-babe... you'll have an extra shooting room too... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Awesome possum!! smile

Dec 11 12 04:06 pm Link

Model

Ashely Anne

Posts: 1764

Banning, California, US

What are the times for one on ones?

Dec 11 12 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Ashely Anne  wrote:
What are the times for one on ones?

Groopshoot is from 11 to 3pm... one on one's are from 3 to 6pm.  If ANY model is more than one half hour late to the groupshoot, they will not receive the free makeup kit and will lose one hour of one on one time... so MAKE SURE you are there before 11:30am... wink

Dec 11 12 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Posts: 1363

Los Angeles, California, US

Mr. Gary, have a photog spot for me?

Dec 11 12 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

M A R C P H O T O

Posts: 262

Mission Hills, California, US

Ashely Anne  wrote:
What are the times for one on ones?

Gary, I will need three time slots.  Sent you PM.  Thanks  wink

Dec 11 12 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

James Sioux wrote:
Mr. Gary, have a photog spot for me?

Hey James... saving you a spot... we are TWO photographers away from being SOLD OUT!... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Dec 12 12 12:00 am Link

Model

Ashely Anne

Posts: 1764

Banning, California, US

My first four one on one spots are still open email me to book I will be doing up to lingerie for group shoot, implieds will be for one on ones only so we email me to discuss details

Dec 12 12 01:55 am Link

Model

stephaniestone

Posts: 644

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Sensual Magic  wrote:
Stepherz will be checking if you've been naughty or nice. So be on your best behavior!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121012/02/5077e4165e491.jpg

haha geeze i remember this pic

Dec 12 12 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Ashely Anne  wrote:
My first four one on one spots are still open email me to book I will be doing up to lingerie for group shoot, implieds will be for one on ones only so we email me to discuss details

Cool beans... seeya Dec 22nd... wink

Dec 12 12 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

mtranfoto

Posts: 10

West Covina, California, US

Hi Gary, save the last 2 spots for me and friend.
Thanks

Dec 12 12 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Posts: 1686

Upland, California, US

stephaniestone wrote:
haha geeze i remember this pic

slipping into a lavender mood....

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s11/v28/p824956832-5.jpg

Dec 12 12 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Posts: 1363

Los Angeles, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Hey James... saving you a spot... we are TWO photographers away from being SOLD OUT!... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Okay thanks, I'll be there with bells on.

Dec 12 12 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

mtranfoto wrote:
Hi Gary, save the last 2 spots for me and friend.
Thanks

Hey Mark... saved ya those two spots and you got mail... seeya Dec 22nd... borat

Dec 12 12 09:27 pm Link

Model

Charlie Kristine

Posts: 2664

Dallas, Texas, US

*positive holiday cheer your way* ;-)

Dec 13 12 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Posts: 226

Simi Valley, California, US

Hey Gary! I never received a confirmation PM but I know where you live. Just making sure you included me in your count.

Dec 13 12 11:08 am Link