Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Model Critique - Help please

Model

Lacey Madison

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am starting to get back into modeling again after a hiatus. I need a serious critique on my portfolio. Which pictures are strongest, weakest, and how I can improve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Nov 24 12 01:26 pm Link

Makeup Artist

ArtistryImage

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Lacey Madison wrote:
...how I can improve...

Lacey, you have gorgeous editorial facial features... and excellent stats for runway/fashion/editorial...

but I've not seeing this in your book...

best advice is to consider working with full teams i.e. wardrobe and hair stylists, make-up artists and most importantly clothing designers...

I realize that might be a challenge on MM since it is dominated with hobbyist only interested in glamour and nudes but if you network diligently with stylist, MUA's and clothing designers in your marketplace you may find many who would cherish having you on their team... with your beautiful tresses you should be able to attract hair stylist who would benefit from having fashion/beauty imagery in their book...

try the casting function on MM and solicit for fashion narratives... there are indeed some excellent lens persons who are totally into fashion and beauty albeit they are far and few between on MM...  however most wardrobe, hair & make-up talent are totally into the aforementioned since it brings worth and value to their books...

all the best on your journey...

Nov 24 12 02:34 pm Link