Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Adventures in my sex life

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

So, randomly for the past two nights, I've been having odd rape-fantasy dreams involving myself and my stepdads nephew who's working on our house. It's odd because I've never even formally met the guy, and if you asked me to describe him all I could tell you is he's taller and tanner than me, and might have brown hair. I don't even know if he's hot.

I didnt hear him in the other room when I woke up today, so I figured he was gone, he's usually finishing up around the time im waking up. And my mother is usually downstairs taking a nap on the sofa. So I think I'm alone. And I really need to pee. And I sleep naked, except for underwear.

So I threw on a tank top and stumbled out of my room, and straight into the guy working on our house. Half naked. You'd think this would work in my favor, except for the part where I'm looking particularly rough in the face and hair department because I JUST woke up and can barely even open my eyes yet at this point.

So that settles that, I can just stop having those dreams now, cuz that ain't ever happening lol


My life can easily be summed up as one big series of unfortunate self-deprecating events





And I still don't know what he looks like

Nov 28 12 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
And I still don't know what he looks like

Stop looking directly into his genitals!


Though I know it's hard, since you are eye to eye with most normal sized men's junk.

Nov 28 12 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
So, randomly for the past two nights, I've been having odd rape-fantasy dreams involving myself and my stepdads nephew who's working on our house. It's odd because I've never even formally met the guy, and if you asked me to describe him all I could tell you is he's taller and tanner than me, and might have brown hair. I don't even know if he's hot.

I didnt hear him in the other room when I woke up today, so I figured he was gone, he's usually finishing up around the time im waking up. And my mother is usually downstairs taking a nap on the sofa. So I think I'm alone. And I really need to pee. And I sleep naked, except for underwear.

So I threw on a tank top and stumbled out of my room, and straight into the guy working on our house. Half naked. You'd think this would work in my favor, except for the part where I'm looking particularly rough in the face and hair department because I JUST woke up and can barely even open my eyes yet at this point.

So that settles that, I can just stop having those dreams now, cuz that ain't ever happening lol


My life can easily be summed up as one big series of unfortunate self-deprecating events





And I still don't know what he looks like

All is not lost. As long as there wasn't a guy following you out of the bedroom, he's interested.

Nov 28 12 01:03 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14823

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

ArtisticPhotography wrote:

All is not lost. As long as there wasn't a guy following you out of the bedroom, he's interested.

Since when does that matter to another guy?  LOL...derp.

Nov 28 12 01:09 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Damon Banner wrote:

Stop looking directly into his genitals!


Though I know it's hard, since you are eye to eye with most normal sized men's junk.

Well I couldn't make eye contact! My eyes weren't even really open, it's bright and shit outside my room

Nov 28 12 01:09 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39088

Portland, Oregon, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
I sleep naked, except for underwear.

hmm

Nov 28 12 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 33073

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
My life can easily be summed up as one big series of unfortunate self-deprecating events

You seem to be under the mistaken belief that this would ever slow a guy down...ever

Not to worry, give that guy half a nod and the deal is done I'm sure

Nov 28 12 01:17 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

DougBPhoto wrote:

hmm

I have sex dreams and black sheets, okay?

Nov 28 12 01:20 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

Well I couldn't make eye contact! My eyes weren't even really open, it's bright and shit outside my room

That doesn't explain why you haven't been able to look him in the eye all the OTHER times!  tongue  junk peeker!

Nov 28 12 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

udor

Posts: 23386

New York, New York, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

I have sex dreams and black sheets, okay?

Very okay with me! big_smile

Nov 28 12 02:07 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Posts: 10064

Middle Island, New York, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
My life can easily be summed up as one big series of unfortunate self-deprecating events

Carl Roberts wrote:
You seem to be under the mistaken belief that this would ever slow a guy down...ever

Not to worry, give that guy half a nod and the deal is done I'm sure

I agree with carl. It's not like you walked out and had shit yourself in the hallway. he saw you in your undies. He probably had a boner on sight. Men seeing women right when they wake is raw. They kind of like that if you havent learned that by now. If a woman can be semi attractive then, then you have seen her at her purist. You were in a tank top and undies. Oh no! The shame!

Nov 28 12 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

Well I couldn't make eye contact! My eyes weren't even really open, it's bright and shit outside my room

Just stumble up to him and say, "I'm Laura."
Then he'll say, "Hi, I'm Jim".
Then you say, "Oh, Hi. You're a carpenter, ey?"
Then he'll say, "Yeah, what do you do".
Then you say, "I'm a nude model".
Then he'll say, "Oh, want to go out tonight?"

Nov 28 12 02:09 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Damon Banner wrote:
That doesn't explain why you haven't been able to look him in the eye all the OTHER times!  tongue  junk peeker!

I really don't see him that often. Most of the work he's done on the house I haven't even been home for, I know he exists because I hear him but I don't leave my room till 3pm, he's usually on his way out the door.


Supposedly he was at the wedding, but I don't remember that. Nobody introduced me to him.


I might've been looking at other parts...they just happened to be in the vicinity of the paint-stained jeans and big rough hands...and the junk

Nov 28 12 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7755

Monterey, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

I have sex dreams and black sheets, okay?

I have no idea what that means! big_smile

Nov 28 12 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32832

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

PhotographybyT wrote:

I have no idea what that means! big_smile

black bed and vivid dream

do you want a drawing ?


cuz I do tongue

Nov 28 12 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Posts: 18647

Louisville, Kentucky, US

scrymettet wrote:
black bed and vivid dream

do you want a drawing ?


cuz I do tongue

I'm pretty good at drawing... I mean, if she was looking for someone...  smile

Nov 28 12 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39088

Portland, Oregon, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

I have sex dreams and black sheets, okay?

Perhaps I should clarify.

Naked w/underwear =/= naked

Naked w/underwear === sleep in just underwear

I gots no problem with trying to minimize the need to do laundry. wink

Nov 28 12 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7755

Monterey, California, US

scrymettet wrote:

black bed and vivid dream

do you want a drawing ?


cuz I do tongue

No, but a photo would be sufficient. big_smile (haha)

Nov 29 12 12:02 am Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2260

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

could be worse (or better?). at least he didn't overhear you talking in your sleep during one of your rape fantasy dreams. tongue

Nov 29 12 01:17 am Link

Photographer

Robert Winn Photography

Posts: 2096

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
And I sleep naked, except for underwear. So I threw on a tank top and stumbled out of my room, and straight into the guy working on our house. Half naked.

3 to 1 he's already seen nude photos of you on the internet. Undies and a tank top probably looked modest. As for the dreams... How can you be sure he hasn't had a few dreams about you himself?

Nov 29 12 01:50 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3466

Wilmington, Delaware, US

You forget my dear that much of our sexual drive is driven by our reptilian brain... and a sleepy face, no matter how fucked up YOU think it is... is not enough of a deterrent.

all it takes is a hint that you are ready or interested and you will be off to the races...

all it takes is a sentence and you will be off to bed!

Nov 29 12 05:37 am Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

Posts: 4588

New York, New York, US

Two Pears Studio wrote:
You forget my dear that much of our sexual drive is driven by our reptilian brain... and a sleepy face, no matter how fucked up YOU think it is... is not enough of a deterrent.

all it takes is a hint that you are ready or interested and you will be off to the races...

all it takes is a sentence and you will be off to bed!

QFT.

It doesn't take much to start the launch sequence on a guy.

Nov 29 12 06:33 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

BlueMoonPics wrote:

QFT.

It doesn't take much to start the launch sequence on a guy.

I hear that for some guy around here, it only takes a balloon to set him off!

Nov 29 12 07:28 am Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Robert Winn Photography wrote:

3 to 1 he's already seen nude photos of you on the internet. Undies and a tank top probably looked modest. As for the dreams... How can you be sure he hasn't had a few dreams about you himself?

While yes I'm naked on the Internet and yes he's family-ish, he has no idea what I do, how would he have ever found my photos? I'm not exactly in the first bazillion results that pop up when searching porn. There are a LOT of much more popular naked women on the Internet

Nov 29 12 12:06 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ArtisticPhotography wrote:

I hear that for some guy around here, it only takes a balloon to set him off!

lol

Nov 29 12 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23481

Los Angeles, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
I sleep naked, except for underwear.

That's sorta like not naked, bro-dawg…

Nov 29 12 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Top Level Studio

Posts: 3253

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Just to clarify, who was raping whom in your dreams?

Nov 29 12 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38381

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

That's sorta like not naked, bro-dawg…

She's a staunch conservative. Take it easy on her.

Nov 29 12 02:46 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 39739

Columbus, Ohio, US

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

That's sorta like not naked, bro-dawg

lol

Nov 29 12 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23481

Los Angeles, California, US

ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
She's a staunch conservative. Take it easy on her.

Apparently!

Nov 29 12 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23481

Los Angeles, California, US

Model Sarah wrote:
lol

I can't take credit for that one; I heard it first from Laura herself.

Nov 29 12 03:00 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jesus you people are real sticklers for your definitions of naked sleeping.

Nov 29 12 03:23 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

I can't take credit for that one; I heard it first from Laura herself.

I haven't used that in a long time.

Nov 29 12 03:24 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Top Level Studio wrote:
Just to clarify, who was raping whom in your dreams?

Do I look like the kind of person who rapes people in their sleep?

Nov 29 12 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17701

Spring Valley, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
Jesus you people are real sticklers for your definitions of naked sleeping.

You, of all people, should know what the word "naked" means!

Nov 29 12 03:25 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

He stayed late today so I actually met him.






And he's married

Nov 29 12 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23481

Los Angeles, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
He stayed late today so I actually met him.






And he's married

Your dreams are going to get even more complicated…

Nov 29 12 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32832

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Laura UnBound wrote:
He stayed late today so I actually met him.






And he's married

And ?

tongue

Nov 29 12 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

Kev Lawson

Posts: 10890

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
While yes I'm naked on the Internet and yes he's family-ish, he has no idea what I do, how would he have ever found my photos? I'm not exactly in the first bazillion results that pop up when searching porn. There are a LOT of much more popular naked women on the Internet

Well, you cannot be so sure about that... remember how the Black Book of Photography came right up for me searching, and you had hundreds of other results about black and white photography. tongue

Nov 29 12 03:28 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Posts: 27573

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Your dreams are going to get even more complicated…

I don't know if that's actually possible.

I'll be so excited the day they figure out how to record dreams....I can't explain 90% of what goes on I my head when I'm asleep

Nov 29 12 03:28 pm Link