Forums > Events > Jan 5th - Homegrown Hotties - Riverside, CA

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Xo Megan Starr Xo wrote:
I miss shooting with all of you guys so much! I can't wait to see you all on the 5th!

XoMeganXo

Hey Megan - It's me. We missed each other last time, remember? (or not). I would like 3 of your slots. I'll b in touch with the concept n details. Good to hear from you.

-Aaron
Venus Light Magic
http://www.venuslightmagic.com

Dec 20 12 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Bella Photoshoot

Laguna Beach, California, US

Hi Michael,

It was nice of you to post back to me!  It would be great to attend one of your events (or more) and I Love that youre local!

Best of luck...looks like a ton of fun!

Laurie, BellaPS

p.s.  Me keep these boys in line?  lol.  xoxo

Dec 21 12 12:20 am Link

Model

Klover Isabella

Walnut, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
I've got some really neat plans for Klover's birthday.  We have a ton of beautiful models and lots of cake & ice cream.  Pizza, Soda & Chips.  How many models can say they spent their 21st birthday "nekkid" with their friends?

It's getting closer and closer!!!
get your time with the birthday girl before the other half of my time slots fill up!!
cannot wait!
xoxo

Dec 21 12 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Images Maker wrote:
Don't llamas reply to 1on1 request? Emailed 2 llamas asking rates for 1on1 and no replies.

Money talks. Read on.

The good thing about llamas not getting back to you is that it brings to the top the ones who are truly committed and loyal to their profession. My ratio of non-replies to replies is about 10 to 1. But then the ones that do reply are about 90% of the way to getting hired. I've even had llamas actually CALL rather than email which to me shows their level of loyalty and commitment and these r the type of llamas I WANT TO WORK WITH. (Ok, she might have been desperate for $$ but then again that is a good motivator.) And their work and dedication breeds work and dedication on my part. To this end, I have been known to compart shoes, outfits, amazon wish list items, $$dinners, cruises and even timeshares with my favorite llamas. But most importantly what I can give in return is loyalty and RESPECT, and I emphasize RESPECT. (And extra cash is always appreciated.) ?..hold on, where was I goin' with this? Oh, yeah...

So alls I can say is keep reaching out to the llamas and hopefully u will find a great shooting partner. Like Mike said, he n no-one has control over their schedule. So here's the truth, rather than asking them for their rates, make them an offer. A good $ offer. Like I said, Money always talks. And that's what keeps this industry goin' round. And I'm jus here for the ride trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

Enuff said for now. Still have a lot to get done before 4:20. wink

Dec 22 12 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Mira Loma, California, US

Just want to wish a Merry Christmas to all my Models / Photographers and Friends.  It's gonna be a great New Year.

Dec 22 12 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Bella Photoshoot

Laguna Beach, California, US

You too Michael.

Can't wait to meet you all someday.

* Merry Christmas & Happy New Year *

Laurie, Bellaphotoshoot.com xo

Dec 23 12 03:48 am Link

Model

Jordan Bunniie

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Ooh were going to have a birthday girl at this event! How fun! smile

Looks like we have some awesome photographers coming to this one. 

*Edit* All my slots are filled. See you all soon!

Dec 23 12 11:05 am Link

Photographer

Dreamscape_Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Mike,  I'll be there!  Oddly enough, it'll be my birthday...  I couldn't pass up the event.

Dec 23 12 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Jordan Bunniie wrote:
*Edit* All my slots are filled. See you all soon!

It's a casting call! Hey sexy kinky ladies. The Bunniie will be writing her chapter in the Small Bedroom where the Red Bull, edible snacks & music run free. She needs a playmate for the 6th and final slot. Anyone down for some (18+ links) clean and implied, or like Annie & Diana like to call it, "HBO sex" scenes? PM me for rates and details.

-Aaron
Venus Light Magic

Dec 24 12 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Hajon Photografix

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sounds like a road trip!!!  This should be fun.  Count me in!

Dec 24 12 01:29 pm Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

Andrew Hatcher wrote:
Sounds like a road trip!!!  This should be fun.  Count me in!

Road trip is a good thing, Vegas is my 3rd home.

Dec 24 12 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

bryan gateb

Moreno Valley, California, US

Klover Isabella wrote:
Don't forget guys and gal's! We'll be celebrating my 21st BIRTHDAY at the shoot!!! I cannot wait!!!

big_smile awesome

Dec 25 12 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Hey photographers. Asia will be available for private shoots on Sunday anytime after 11am. She has incredible talent and you don't want to miss a chance to shoot with her during her brief visit to SoCal.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8313797076_d94a2b01ae_z.jpg

See more of her incredible talent here and here

-Aaron
Venus Light Magic

Dec 26 12 11:05 pm Link

Model

KristyJessica

Phoenix, Arizona, US

stoked big time!!! https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/66557_371856752900329_304235418_n.jpg

Dec 27 12 08:35 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Due to the incredible Photographer response We have added another popular Model - Diana Ochoa (MM 1523038)

That's 12 models.

Dec 28 12 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
Due to the incredible Photographer response We have added another popular llama - Diana Ochoa (MM 1523038)

Now it's a party!! Can't wait to see what exotic n colorful look she will be wearing in 2013. Diana - save me a slot smile Oh, and come as "Lilly". She's hot.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8499/8318608731_cb94f3ec31_o.jpg

Dec 28 12 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

Photos by Farley

hey michael,

i emailed you but you haven't responded yet. i'm coming to this event so i'll see you then.

farley

Dec 28 12 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

bryan gateb

Venus Light Magic wrote:

Money talks. Read on.

The good thing about Models not getting back to you is that it brings to the top the ones who are truly committed and loyal to their profession. My ratio of non-replies to replies is about 10 to 1. But then the ones that do reply are about 90% of the way to getting hired. I've even had models actually CALL rather than email which to me shows their level of loyalty and commitment and these r the type of models I WANT TO WORK WITH. (Ok, she might have been desperate for $$ but then again that is a good motivator.) And their work and dedication breeds work and dedication on my part. To this end, I have been known to compart shoes, outfits, amazon wish list items, $$dinners, cruises and even timeshares with my favorite models. But most importantly what I can give in return is loyalty and RESPECT, and I emphasize RESPECT. (And extra cash is always appreciated.) ?..hold on, where was I goin' with this? Oh, yeah...

So alls I can say is keep reaching out to the models and hopefully u will find a great shooting partner. Like Mike said, he n no-one has control over their schedule. So here's the truth, rather than asking them for their rates, make them an offer. A good $ offer. Like I said, Money always talks. And that's what keeps this industry goin' round. And I'm jus here for the ride trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

Enuff said for now. Still have a lot to get done before 4:20. wink

+1!!!

Dec 28 12 05:09 pm Link

Model

Asia Perez

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey guys I have a spot OPEN for the group shoot. I also am OPEN for shoots on January 6 after 11am. Please take a look at my profile and PM for more info. Thanks smile

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121108/11/509c0b5c9eb5c_m.jpg

Dec 28 12 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Fetishdawgphoto

Seattle, Washington, US

Room for more photographers?

Dec 29 12 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Less than 1 week to go.  There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Dec 30 12 08:19 am Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
Less than 1 week to go.  There's light at the end of the tunnel.

We have to make it threw New Year first.

Dec 30 12 11:42 am Link

Model

Diana Ochoa

Venus Light Magic wrote:

Now it's a party!! Can't wait to see what exotic n colorful look she will be wearing in 2013. Diana - save me a slot smile Oh, and come as "Lilly". She's hot.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8499/8318608731_cb94f3ec31_o.jpg

I sure will save you a sexy slot...see you again smile
Have a lovely New Year~*

Dec 30 12 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

OK Guys - If you miss ths shoot, it's your own damn fault.  Any one of the attending models is capable of headlining one of my events and this time we have 15 of them.  6 lingerie models / 9 nude models.  Everyone is real and not a figment of my imagination.  But I must admit that I would be hard pressed to imagine any girls more beautiful than these cuties !!!

Dec 30 12 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

PhotosbyBill

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Totally agree; it is a fantastic group of models.  Can't wait!

Dec 30 12 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

reality images

Anaheim, California, US

new year, same great shoot! can' wait!

Dec 30 12 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Once again - If you make a reservation and are a no show, you will not be able to do that ever again. The PayPal restriction is just a way of stopping these shoots and I won't let that happen. Call or MM me for a reservation and pay at the door.  BUT please show up.

As of Monday - Every Model has confirmed !!

Dec 31 12 08:53 am Link

Model

Asia Perez

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fetishdawgphoto wrote:
Room for more photographers?

Were you talking to me? If so I still have openings smile

Dec 31 12 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY PHOTOGRAPHER FRIENDS & MODELS.

Dec 31 12 08:20 pm Link

Model

Diana Ochoa

Michael Bean wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY PHOTOGRAPHER FRIENDS & MODELS.

Yeah! Happy sexy New Year wink Heeheehee, it is now 2013 big_smile

Jan 01 13 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Venus Light Magic

Stockton, California, US

Hey West Coast, Happy New Year!!! We got beautiful sunny weather all up and down California. And my friends to the northwest... well at least you don't have rain, that's according to my weather app. The Sun has started to rise on our horizon and the days have slowly started to get longer and the shadows shorter. This is a time for rebirth, an opportunity to evolve. I hope the road you're on leads you to many new and exciting experiences this coming year and may your dreams come true and may your mind give birth to many more. May u never stop dreaming.

And I wish you countless paradise shots.

Happy new year! Make it a great day and a great year.

Jan 01 13 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Only Three more days

Jan 02 13 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

rey sison photography

One of if not the best group lineups ever.

-

Jan 02 13 06:34 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Hi there everyone! Only two days away now smile
I just had one time slot open up due to cancellation...it is the 2nd time slot 4-4:30pm. If anyone wants to shoot let me know! All other spots are fully booked.
Thanks!
Chrissy

Jan 03 13 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

rey sison photography wrote:
One of if not the best group lineups ever.

-

Thanks Rey - Everyone of these girls is going to blow us away !!!

Jan 03 13 09:01 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Friday Moring Bump - All models have confirmed !!

Jan 04 13 08:26 am Link

Photographer

Photo-synthesize

Linco will be at this event.

We'll be raffling off a $699 Linco 7' Sunflower Parabolic Umbrella. All registered photographers are eligible to win!

Like the Linco Store on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linco-St … 40?fref=ts

https://www.lincostore.com/upload/13468303007100.jpg

https://www.lincostore.com/upload/13468305774044.jpg

http://www.lincostore.com/product/Linco … -3579.html

With the stands, boom arm and clamp, its worth about $865 USD.

Jan 04 13 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Thanks Bruce - As long as you make sure that Tony can't win again !!  HA !!

ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please go to the LincoStore page on Facebook and tell them that you're attending this event.  I spoke to Bruce Lin and he said he might be able to provide another prize to raffle off in addition to the Umbrella.  It's up to you to make it happen.  See you tomorrow !!  PS - Don't forget Klover's 21st Birthday !!!

Jan 04 13 09:52 am Link

Model

KristyJessica

Phoenix, Arizona, US

hey folks still looking for a place to crash ( i am from seattle, my plans fell through for where i was going to stay!)

Jan 04 13 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

bryan gateb

Pure Rebel wrote:
hey folks still looking for a place to crash ( i am from seattle, my plans fell through for where i was going to stay!)

how long is your stay?

Jan 05 13 12:35 am Link