Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > I'm New to modeling

Model

Stephanie Newman

Toms River, New Jersey, US

Hi Everyone, I'm a first time model, yup a newbe I'd love for you to look at what I've done so far and let me know what you think also I'd love to know where you think my port should go from here Thank You Stephanie

Dec 04 12 11:03 am Link

Model

Stephanie Newman

o amd maybe what photo you like best so far

Dec 04 12 11:04 am Link

Model

Maggie Xia

Atlanta, Georgia, US

You got a good port to start out with. Now start to work on your facial expressions and poses. They are not easy but you can easily find threads on how to practice facial expressions online and just keep copy other ppl's poses until you become more comfortable with posing

Best of luck smile

Dec 04 12 11:13 am Link

Model

Stephanie Newman

Emmiq wrote:
You got a good port to start out with. Now start to work on your facial expressions and poses. They are not easy but you can easily find threads on how to practice facial expressions online and just keep copy other ppl's poses until you become more comfortable with posing

Best of luck smile

Thank you so much

Dec 04 12 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Hello, and welcome to the ModelMayhem family, best wishes, and your portfolio has a very nice start, I commented on a few images, you are a lovely girl !

Paulie/ PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Dec 04 12 12:19 pm Link

Model

Stephanie Newman

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the ModelMayhem family, best wishes, and your portfolio has a very nice start, I commented on a few images, you are a lovely girl !

Paulie/ PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Thank you Paulie

Dec 04 12 02:08 pm Link

Model

Stephanie Newman

Thank you for the help Joel

Dec 05 12 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121127/07/50b4d918254de_m.jpg
Loosen up, you seem very stiff in some of your photos