This thread was locked on 2013-09-18 15:42:29 by Dean Johnson Photo. Reason: Contains personal information
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Lipstick Lesbians, do they really exist?

Photographer

Light Writer

Posts: 18387

Oakland, California, US

Vanessa Bowman wrote:
I am sorry for what the internet has done to you and millions of others. I hope in time you will come to realize that the irritation, bitterness, and subsequent outbursts shrouded in anonymity are not an indication of your undoubtedly pleasant true self, but a construct of this so called "social networking."

Now, taking into account that I am just a fellow human being simply attempting to connect, talk, laugh and learn with other human beings, would you like to rephrase your response?

I suspect the interent, which masks with anonymity, is the result rather than the cause. A general decline in civility throughout society seems common.

I suspect the hardness or harshness of responses reflect how jaded people have become. The other side of the coin perhaps is when genuine concern is called being a "white knight", which incurs as much disdain as a genuine question.

Expressions of vulnerability often bring out people's inner hyena.

This kind of behavior is not new, Les liaisons dangereuses from the 18th century, is an example. Naivety or perceived naivety is scorned and mocked.

Dec 06 12 06:55 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36708

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Yes, they exist.

That being said, the last time I hit on a girl, it turned out she was still in high school.

I was pretty horrified, especially since I had been having naughty fantasies about her for several weeks.

I'm traumatized.

Dec 06 12 07:54 am Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
I think about this sometimes too

my experience with lipstick lesbians, aka pretty women that like women, 90% of the time has been that they are not opposed to male companionship

no matter how much they say to "give up" "why don't they get I'm lesbian" etc. in person, online, etc, their female affinity has never been an absolute

I think the labels are too constricting

That is another thing I have been concerned about. I know from personal experience the dangers of going into a relationship with the mindset that it won't last, and I don't want my experience with a woman to be just another speed bump on the way to her (or my) next man.

Dec 06 12 08:38 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36708

Boston, Massachusetts, US

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
my experience with lipstick lesbians, aka pretty women that like women, 90% of the time has been that they are not opposed to male companionship

I'm a pretty woman who likes women. I also like male companionship, but I'm much pickier about the kind of man I will fuck, versus the kind of woman I will fuck. I find a huge variety of women sexually appealing, but only a narrow segment of men.

All kinds of women turn me on - looking at them, hearing their voices, how their skin/clothes/hair smells. I love everything about lesbian sex. Everything about it is endlessly exciting. Only about .0045345% of the male population is actually sexy to me, and the men who are sexy to me tend to have a very specific set of looks, and sexual proclivities.

I always attracted insanely good-looking young men though, so much so that other women gave me the stank-eye when I walked down the street with them. That was always a point of pride for me. Like, "Look what I can get. Jealous much, bitch?"

Dec 06 12 08:51 am Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

ShivaKitty wrote:

I'm a pretty woman who likes women. I also like male companionship, but I'm much pickier about the kind of man I will fuck, versus the kind of woman I will fuck. I find a huge variety of women sexually appealing, but only a narrow segment of men.

At this time in my life I'm pretty much just the opposite.

I am a very relationship oriented woman, though, so if the right girl came along I'm sure I'd appreciate all of her qualities.

Dec 06 12 09:21 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3025

Tyler, Texas, US

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
I think about this sometimes too

my experience with lipstick lesbians, aka pretty women that like women, 90% of the time has been that they are not opposed to male companionship

no matter how much they say to "give up" "why don't they get I'm lesbian" etc. in person, online, etc, their female affinity has never been an absolute

I think the labels are too constricting

Lipstick pansexuals maybe?

Dec 06 12 11:57 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina II

Posts: 2515

London, England, United Kingdom

Vanessa Bowman wrote:

I am sorry for what the internet has done to you and millions of others. I hope in time you will come to realize that the irritation, bitterness, and subsequent outbursts shrouded in anonymity are not an indication of your undoubtedly pleasant true self, but a construct of this so called "social networking."

Now, taking into account that I am just a fellow human being simply attempting to connect, talk, laugh and learn with other human beings, would you like to rephrase your response?

I've always wondered what the internet equivalent of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick looks like.

Now I know.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/11750034,width=190,height=190/Facebook-Like-%28a-boss%29.png

Dec 06 12 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
All kinds of women turn me on - looking at them, hearing their voices, how their skin/clothes/hair smells. I love everything about lesbian sex. Everything about it is endlessly exciting.

everything about that was hot

Dec 06 12 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
Yes, they exist.

That being said, the last time I hit on a girl, it turned out she was still in high school.

I was pretty horrified, especially since I had been having naughty fantasies about her for several weeks.

I'm traumatized.

If she's 18, it's good.

Dec 06 12 12:14 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36708

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Damon Banner wrote:

everything about that was hot

Awkward situation:

Sitting on the couch with a dude you just started seeing.

Female: "So, I thought you should know something..."
Male: "Yeah?"  has terrified look on face, assumes it's about herpes
Female: "Your cock is wonderful and all, but I also really like to eat pussy."
Male: "Seriously?" look of perplexity "When was the last time you did that?"
Female: "Um, maybe like ... 64 days ago..."
Male: isn't sure whether to be aroused, or alarmed, or relieved
Female: embarrassed

long moments of silence ensue

Dec 06 12 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

California Girls Skate

Posts: 343

Los Angeles, California, US

V Laroche wrote:
Is this for real? Christ.

Nope. It's a riddle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTKTh2MRm-w

wink

Dec 06 12 12:29 pm Link

Model

S3R4PH1M

Posts: 527

Modesto, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

Awkward situation:

Sitting on the couch with a dude you just started seeing.

Female: "So, I thought you should know something..."
Male: "Yeah?"  has terrified look on face, assumes it's about herpes
Female: "Your cock is wonderful and all, but I also really like to eat pussy."
Male: "Seriously?" look of perplexity "When was the last time you did that?"
Female: "Um, maybe like ... 64 days ago..."
Male: isn't sure whether to be aroused, or alarmed, or relieved
Female: embarrassed

long moments of silence ensue

And then what happened?

Dec 06 12 12:32 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

Awkward situation:

Sitting on the couch with a dude you just started seeing.

Female: "So, I thought you should know something..."
Male: "Yeah?"  has terrified look on face, assumes it's about herpes
Female: "Your cock is wonderful and all, but I also really like to eat pussy."
Male: "Seriously?" look of perplexity "When was the last time you did that?"
Female: "Um, maybe like ... 64 days ago..."
Male: isn't sure whether to be aroused, or alarmed, or relieved
Female: embarrassed

long moments of silence ensue

I've never needed to have that conversation.
I've never dated a dude that hadn't dated bisexual girls before me, either.

Dec 06 12 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
Awkward situation:

Sitting on the couch with a dude you just started seeing.

Female: "So, I thought you should know something..."
Male: "Yeah?"  has terrified look on face, assumes it's about herpes
Female: "Your cock is wonderful and all, but I also really like to eat pussy."
Male: "Seriously?" look of perplexity "When was the last time you did that?"
Female: "Um, maybe like ... 64 days ago..."
Male: isn't sure whether to be aroused, or alarmed, or relieved
Female: embarrassed

long moments of silence ensue

that female should stop dating males who are innocent and virginal!

My response to that would have been,

"Hey, me too!" but I'm perverted and disgusting

Dec 06 12 12:36 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14715

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

I'm not even bisexual, but I do like the softness of a woman, and she has the right look (a certain feminine look), I'd do any number of things to her.  Maybe even dominate her.

Dec 06 12 12:37 pm Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

California Girls Skate wrote:
Nope. It's a riddle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTKTh2MRm-w

wink

Fantastic.

Dec 06 12 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32244

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

ShivaKitty wrote:
Yes, they exist.

That being said, the last time I hit on a girl, it turned out she was still in high school.

I was pretty horrified, especially since I had been having naughty fantasies about her for several weeks.

I'm traumatized.

we need details for scientific documentation,of course tongue

to address the OP, I have no clue.

Dec 06 12 06:09 pm Link

Model

Autumn Rose Brightly

Posts: 1097

Crowley, Texas, US

Beautiful and Bi...so kinda? wink

Dec 06 12 06:41 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35327

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Of course they do.

Dec 06 12 08:26 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35327

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ShivaKitty wrote:
Yes, they exist.

That being said, the last time I hit on a girl, it turned out she was still in high school.

I was pretty horrified, especially since I had been having naughty fantasies about her for several weeks.

I'm traumatized.

Oh my god... Yes. This ADORABLE Korean girl at one fetish play party I went to some years ago... She was 19. She wasn't underage, but gawd, I felt like a pedophile still, because she looked younger.

Dec 06 12 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

JSandersPhotography

Posts: 1382

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

Dec 06 12 08:35 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35327

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

JSandersPhotography wrote:
Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

...

No. Just, no.

But lipstick lesbians do get a lot of crap from other gay women though, this much is true.

Maybe the right term for lipstick lesbians are 'femmes'.

Dec 06 12 08:38 pm Link

Model

Autumn Rose Brightly

Posts: 1097

Crowley, Texas, US

JSandersPhotography wrote:
Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

Bwahahaha

Dec 06 12 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

Posts: 4428

New York, New York, US

JSandersPhotography wrote:
Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

This is the first time I've ever heard this term.
I live in a cave. sad

Dec 06 12 09:02 pm Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

BlueMoonPics wrote:

This is the first time I've ever heard this term.
I live in a cave. sad

It may be an old phrase, I learned it in high school and haven't really kept up with the lingo.

Dec 06 12 09:31 pm Link

Model

S3R4PH1M

Posts: 527

Modesto, California, US

this just feels right

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Gifs%20and%20sparkly%20stuff/redhead-boob-jiggle.gif

Dec 06 12 10:37 pm Link

Model

Autumn Rose Brightly

Posts: 1097

Crowley, Texas, US

S3R4PH1M  wrote:
this just feels right

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Gifs%20and%20sparkly%20stuff/redhead-boob-jiggle.gif

Love! tongue

Dec 06 12 11:51 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

JSandersPhotography wrote:
Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

No, that's a "party bisexual" or "top half lesbian"

Dec 07 12 04:02 am Link

Model

Babalon Salome

Posts: 3499

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

I hear ya. Unfortunately my gaydar isn't the greatest, either. I am always really happy when a hot girl hits on me.

Dec 07 12 04:39 am Link

Photographer

Klassic Photo

Posts: 1308

Golden Valley, Arizona, US

Vanessa Bowman wrote:

No, I'm a Taurus.

Maybe you're not a Taurus...  Maybe you are an Escort

A Ford  is a Ford.. is a Ford...

Dec 07 12 05:49 am Link

Model

Fifi

Posts: 58133

Annapolis, Maryland, US

S3R4PH1M  wrote:
this just feels right

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Gifs%20and%20sparkly%20stuff/redhead-boob-jiggle.gif

Who is that? And, does she have nude images on the internet?


I must know... Science!

Dec 07 12 06:33 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina II

Posts: 2515

London, England, United Kingdom

Fifi wrote:

Who is that? And, does she have nude images on the internet?


I must know... Science!

She looks like the naked chick from Wedding Crashers.
IMDB says her name is Diora Baird.

Yup, nude pics and videos out there. borat

Dec 07 12 07:32 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36708

Boston, Massachusetts, US

JSandersPhotography wrote:
Wait... and apologizes for the threadjack (and being an old man unfamiliar with current terminology), but I thought lipstick lesbian was a derogatory term for women who made out with other women to get guys attention.

That's a "barsexual."

P I X I E wrote:
Maybe the right term for lipstick lesbians are 'femmes'.

Yeah, it is.

Dec 07 12 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Posts: 54149

Buena Park, California, US

Vanessa Bowman wrote:

I didn't say any of that, but maybe I should have just clarified that there don't seem to be any in my town.

Do you believe you would be a lipstick lesbian if you were one?

Dec 07 12 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36704

Columbus, Ohio, US

Fifi wrote:

Who is that? And, does she have nude images on the internet?


I must know... Science!

http://hollywoodnose.com/images/net_worth6/diora-baird-wealth/diora-baird.jpg

Dec 07 12 08:01 am Link

Model

modeled

Posts: 9334

San Diego, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
women gave me the stank-eye

Is it "stank" or "stink?"

Dec 07 12 08:10 am Link

Photographer

udor

Posts: 22378

New York, New York, US

Vanessa Bowman wrote:
I think my physical standards are too high to ever have a female relationship. hmm At least in the town I live in now...

i know a few of the gorgeous ones, but the ones I know usually don't hang at the typical lesbian bars withe the butch/trucker type scene.

Some are also rather considered bi.

I've been in relationships with such women, often highly educated, intelligent, sophisticated and ueber-cool.

I have much respect for them!

Dec 07 12 08:54 am Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

Christopher Hartman wrote:
Do you believe you would be a lipstick lesbian if you were one?

With my understanding of the term being a pretty, very feminine woman who is interested in women, yes.

Dec 07 12 09:25 am Link

Model

lock and key

Posts: 1415

Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

S3R4PH1M  wrote:
this just feels right

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Gifs%20and%20sparkly%20stuff/redhead-boob-jiggle.gif

Yeah... I just wanna be nestled right in there. That is the pillow of the Gods.

Dec 07 12 09:27 am Link