Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > highlighters??????

Makeup Artist

AllanaArtistry

Crete, Illinois, US

I am a new MUA and i am building my kit, i wanted to know what are some good creme highlighters?

Dec 07 12 05:58 am Link

Makeup Artist

ArtistryImage

Washington, District of Columbia, US

AllanaArtistry wrote:
...creme highlighters?

highlighter or luminizer?

For a lit' drama I use highly pigmented COLOR TATTOO by Eystudio... blend a tad in with a cream foundation...  albeit if you are not experienced in mixing cream product the results might be a lit' over the top till you figure out appropriate ratios...

For luminizer I lean on Laura Mercier Metallic Creme product...

but really it's not the product but rather the tenured skill of mixing to achieve an appropriate blend of hue and chroma... while each vendor is a lit' different, they all can be tweaked to taste...

all the best on your journey...

Dec 07 12 06:51 am Link

Makeup Artist

AllanaArtistry

Crete, Illinois, US

ArtistryImage wrote:

highlighter or luminizer?

For a lit' drama I use highly pigmented COLOR TATTOO by Eystudio... blend a tad in with a cream foundation...  albeit if you are not experienced in mixing cream product the results might be a lit' over the top till you figure out appropriate ratios...

For luminizer I lean on Laura Mercier Metallic Creme product...

but really it's not the product but rather the tenured skill of mixing to achieve an appropriate blend of hue and chroma... while each vendor is a lit' different, they all can be tweaked to taste...

all the best on your journey...

Thanks

Dec 07 12 07:01 am Link

Makeup Artist

About Faces-Lynn

Detroit, Michigan, US

Have you read thru this section?  So many of the questions you have asked have been discussed over and over and are here for you to read.

HMS: Rules, Resources and FAQ

Dec 07 12 02:05 pm Link