Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Critique please

Model

Ejoleetka

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

I am new and just wanting to see if this is something I can do. I'd love some feedback! Most of my pictures are raw and if edited it's just coloring basic stuff for now. Thanks for the help smile

Dec 07 12 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Revenge Photography

Horsham, Victoria, Australia

Ejoleetka wrote:
I am new and just wanting to see if this is something I can do. I'd love some feedback! Most of my pictures are raw and if edited it's just coloring basic stuff for now. Thanks for the help smile

As a photographic or event model I'd say go for it. I like your look and you have a great figure, I particularly like your hair. I'd shoot you smile

Dec 07 12 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Coyote Creations NW

Vancouver, Washington, US

Good skin, great hair, excellent figure, you have all the genetic gifts to do well as long as you don't aspire to do NYC runway.  If you expect a high percentage of paid work, you may want to focus your energy on posing skills.  Kept working at it and you should do well.

Dec 07 12 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

255 West

New York, New York, US

You have a nice look, but you're photos are clearly that of an absolute beginner, and, you'll have to work a LOT harder and longer before expecting to be paid ... like many months, or a year, or more.
Get at least a dozen shoots with genuine, highly experienced photographers (not someone who bought their first camera a few months or a year or five or ten years or so ago) before you label yourself as having "Some Experience".

It seems girls are eager to say that they have "some experience" and are looking for paid assignments, after only three or four shoots. If you can get paid, god bless you, consider yourself lucky.

... and check your profile carefully for spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. A well written (or, at least not a poorly written) profile blurb is the first thing anyone will see, and first impressions are important.

Dec 08 12 12:22 am Link

Photographer

Melissa Stein

Los Angeles, California, US

I think so. A great look and awesome personality will go far.

Dec 08 12 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Guss W

Clearwater, Florida, US

Keep at it.  Find good photographers and MUAs in your area and gradually build up a more slick collection of photos.

Dec 08 12 02:08 am Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aiken, South Carolina, US

Yeah, 'looking good!

Dec 11 12 02:47 am Link