Sorry about the crappy photos. This is why I'm on here as a model and not a photographer.
1. Red "Van Raalte" vintage nylon lace slip skirt, size Sm, elastic waist. Length: 23". $20 OBO.
2. Black Byer California top, size Sm. Real small. Adjustable straps, side zipper. Without straps measures 13" from top to bottom. It is not very stretchy and would only fit an A cup. $7 OBO.
3. Black and purple lace poofy petticoat, see-through [good for wearing under a dress or another skirt], size Sm, elastic waist. Length: 20.5". There is a tear in the top where the two layers of fabric meet. $10 OBO.
4. Floral/pink lace lolita skirt. Size: M/L, elastic waist. Length: 23". Very heavy, flowy. In perfect condition. The bows at the bottom of the pink ribbons I guess were just safety pinned on by the vintage shop I bought this from, and that is still the case. It is missing one. You could easily add one or remove the rest. $40 OBO.
[I'm wearing it as a bottom layer here, you can see how billowy it is:]
5. Black/white polka dot underbust corset/waspie, size 28/20, steel boning, modesty panel.. Only worn twice.. This is a real corset and is too big for me. $50 OBO.
6. Knit leggings, size M, brand new. Sold.
7. Xhiliration size Sm short dress. Black and white striped on the top, thick black elastic underbust, poofy black bottom. Length: 29". $7 OBO.
Dec 13 12 04:45 pm Link
Nashville, Tennessee, US
Sent a PM
Dec 16 12 06:04 pm Link
Got it. .
Dec 17 12 10:08 pm Link
Dec 26 12 12:01 am Link
Ventura, California, US
Where is the black and white polka dot corset from?
Dec 26 12 10:18 pm Link