Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Anybody switch from IG to Pheed?

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm making the switch from Instagram to Pheed. Anyone else on here so I can check you out. @joshgallo

Dec 19 12 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Chuck Purnell

Posts: 322

Wilmington, Delaware, US

what is Pheed? I never heard of that.

Dec 22 12 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Posts: 9224

Brooklyn, New York, US

Just started Pheed. I was never on Instagram because they don't accept nudes and almost all of what I shoot is nudes.

https://www.pheed.com/Jeff_Fiore

Dec 22 12 02:15 pm Link

Model

T A Y L O R

Posts: 2989

Austin, Texas, US

They nixed their bull shit usage statement, so I'm keeping my IG.

Dec 22 12 02:47 pm Link

Model

Jordan Bunniie

Posts: 1724

Los Angeles, California, US

@Jordanbunniie

I signed up a few days ago. Already have a few hunedred followers. IG I have a handful and can hardly use the site as I dont have a compatable phone and my tablet broke.
Pheed you can use it on any device with internet access, you can post nudes and seems easier to navigate.

Dec 26 12 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

J Allen Photographic

Posts: 209

Vancouver, Washington, US

Ditched IG and went to pheed a couple weeks ago. Love it. Still can't get @camraface to notice me though. Lol.

Dec 26 12 04:54 pm Link

Model

IDiivil

Posts: 4285

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm switching to Pheed, though I'll use IG to post random silly camera pictures still.

https://www.pheed.com/IDiivil

Need to start posting on this thing.

Dec 26 12 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

Chuck Purnell wrote:
what is Pheed? I never heard of that.

INstagram with nudity

Dec 27 12 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

Jordan Bunniie wrote:
@Jordanbunniie

I signed up a few days ago. Already have a few hunedred followers. IG I have a handful and can hardly use the site as I dont have a compatable phone and my tablet broke.
Pheed you can use it on any device with internet access, you can post nudes and seems easier to navigate.

It's way better

Dec 27 12 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

J Allen Photographic wrote:
Ditched IG and went to pheed a couple weeks ago. Love it. Still can't get @camraface to notice me though. Lol.

once she does she hooks you up

Dec 27 12 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38381

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Ok, so what's the benefit of Pheed vs Tumblr? Why have both?

Dec 27 12 03:24 pm Link

Model

Melodye Joy

Posts: 545

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Josh Gallo wrote:
I'm making the switch from Instagram to Pheed. Anyone else on here so I can check you out. @joshgallo

I didn't switch from Instagram but I finally gave in and got a Pheed account yesterday.. http://pheed.com/melodyejoy

Dec 27 12 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

A N D E R S O N

Posts: 2553

Fountain Valley, California, US

Dec 27 12 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Posts: 9689

Santa Barbara, California, US

Just joined tonite  smile

http://pheed.com/artsilvaphoto

Dec 28 12 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

kitty_empire

Posts: 864

Brighton, England, United Kingdom

I just joined too. Was never on IG (despite being a massive wannabee hipster)

http://www.pheed.com/Ray_James

Dec 28 12 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Posts: 9689

Santa Barbara, California, US

Yeah I joined Instagram when they first ame out, it was a perfect fit for the iPhone but has since become very hipster wannabe and just another outlet for FB fans with smart phones. I pretty much stopped using them regularly a long time ago.
I agree with Jordan B that Pheed is more easier to navigate and you are able to post nudes.

Don't know if I totally ditch IG yet because of all my actual friends that are on there who are totally into IG, I just won't post there much.

Question; any word on if Pheed will update their iOS app to size up to the iPad resolution? It seems they only offer the iPhone version and on the iPad you have to hit the 2x button which looks pixelated and crappy.


Until then I'll just bookmark my page in Safari. hmm

Dec 29 12 10:04 am Link

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
Ok, so what's the benefit of Pheed vs Tumblr? Why have both?

It's more social

Jan 03 13 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Josh Gallo

Posts: 563

Los Angeles, California, US

Art Silva Photography wrote:
Yeah I joined Instagram when they first ame out, it was a perfect fit for the iPhone but has since become very hipster wannabe and just another outlet for FB fans with smart phones. I pretty much stopped using them regularly a long time ago.
I agree with Jordan B that Pheed is more easier to navigate and you are able to post nudes.

Don't know if I totally ditch IG yet because of all my actual friends that are on there who are totally into IG, I just won't post there much.

Question; any word on if Pheed will update their iOS app to size up to the iPad resolution? It seems they only offer the iPhone version and on the iPad you have to hit the 2x button which looks pixelated and crappy.


Until then I'll just bookmark my page in Safari. hmm

Still just iphone res, but i use it on my ipad an isn't bad

Jan 03 13 09:45 am Link

Photographer

jesse paulk

Posts: 3712

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Jan 03 13 11:01 am Link