Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Are Sugar Daddies extinct ?

Photographer

UnoMundo

Posts: 47532

Olympia, Washington, US

I have not seen any salacious open offers for housing in exchange for sex for some time.

Is the current modus operandi "a la carte"? Are they waiting on the economy to improve? Did the IRS clamp down on entertainment expenses?

Dec 23 12 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8792

Martinez, California, US

well in that case,  i have a spare room.


BTW i havent seen one of these in a long time either:

http://brokeassstuart.com/wp-content/pictsnShit/2012/07/sugar-daddy.jpg

Dec 23 12 02:14 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

I hope they're not extinct!  I put that on my wish list for Santa!  sad

Dec 23 12 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Posts: 9452

Santa Barbara, California, US

http://www.theinfamouslife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sugar-daddy1.jpg

Dec 23 12 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

The economy tanked and they are pumping with their fist until it gets better. You can bet your ass they all voted against Obama! tongue

Dec 23 12 04:25 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Posts: 2012

Louisville, Kentucky, US

They still exist we just stopped calling them "SugarDaddies and Sugarbabies' and went back to calling them what they are "old creepy/ugly guys who have to pay for sex and prostitutes".

Dec 23 12 04:36 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

I'm still hopeful that Santa will put one in my stocking.  Or will at least put one in my living room for when I wear stockings. tongue

Dec 23 12 04:43 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
I'm still hopeful that Santa will put one in my stocking.  Or will at least put one in my living room for when I wear stockings. tongue

You don't need Santa. Put on the stockings and I'll be there Xmas morning.
psst... just leave the rest of your clothes on the floor wink

Dec 23 12 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38336

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Nope. Rich dudes still win out very often. smile

Dec 23 12 04:57 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Marc Damon wrote:

You don't need Santa. Put on the stockings and I'll be there Xmas morning.
psst... just leave the rest of your clothes on the floor wink

With a bow on?  tongue lol

Dec 23 12 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Posts: 2970

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Wish I had enough $ & £ to be a Sugar Daddy. tongue

Dec 23 12 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Posts: 29247

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am always hoping my muse finds me.

Dec 23 12 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

With a bow on?  tongue lol

Sure! Why not? I'll have fun pulling it off of your... aw hell, it doesn't matter where you put it. It'll just get ripped off as I bend you over the... smile

Dec 23 12 06:49 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Marc Damon wrote:

Sure! Why not? I'll have fun pulling it off of your... aw hell, it doesn't matter where you put it. It'll just get ripped off as I bend you over the... smile

lol

You're the one wearing the bow! tongue

Dec 23 12 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

lol

You're the one wearing the bow! tongue

Somehow I thought we'd both be wearing a bow if we're each others Xmas present! Where would you like me to wear mine? wink

Dec 23 12 06:56 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Marc Damon wrote:

Somehow I thought we'd both be wearing a bow if we're each others Xmas present! Where would you like me to wear mine? wink

First you want me to wear only stockings, now you want a bow, too??  Make up your mind! mad


(You're worse than a woman!)  tongue

Dec 23 12 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Durazo

Posts: 24433

Los Angeles, California, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
well in that case,  i have a spare room.


BTW i havent seen one of these in a long time either:

http://brokeassstuart.com/wp-content/pictsnShit/2012/07/sugar-daddy.jpg

Saw those yesterday at Galcos!

http://www.galcos.com/

Dec 23 12 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
BTW i havent seen one of these in a long time either:

http://brokeassstuart.com/wp-content/pictsnShit/2012/07/sugar-daddy.jpg

That's what I thought this was gonna be about!

Dec 23 12 11:14 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Durazo

Posts: 24433

Los Angeles, California, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
well in that case,  i have a spare room.


BTW i havent seen one of these in a long time either:

http://brokeassstuart.com/wp-content/pictsnShit/2012/07/sugar-daddy.jpg

Haven't seen these in a long time either


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Sugar_Mama_Candy.jpg/350px-Sugar_Mama_Candy.jpg

Dec 23 12 11:37 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
well in that case,  i have a spare room.


BTW i havent seen one of these in a long time either:

http://brokeassstuart.com/wp-content/pictsnShit/2012/07/sugar-daddy.jpg

I'd put that in my mouth.

Dec 24 12 08:02 am Link

Model

Calli Pygian

Posts: 8092

Atlanta, Georgia, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
I'd put that in my mouth.

Don't ya just hate it when it gets stuck between your teeth, though?

Dec 24 12 09:49 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Calli Pygian wrote:

Don't ya just hate it when it gets stuck between your teeth, though?

If it's THAT small...












lol

Dec 24 12 09:56 am Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Posts: 47532

Olympia, Washington, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

If it's THAT small...


lol

Saves you the bother of flossing!

Dec 24 12 01:04 pm Link

Model

MelissaAnn

Posts: 3956

Seattle, Washington, US

Sugar Daddies......those things are hell on dental work.

Dec 24 12 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

rp_photo

Posts: 42494

Houston, Texas, US

UnoMundo wrote:
I have not seen any salacious open offers for housing in exchange for sex for some time.

Is the current modus operandi "a la carte"? Are they waiting on the economy to improve? Did the IRS clamp down on entertainment expenses?

A lot of young ladies seem to find them.

Dec 24 12 02:28 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36712

Boston, Massachusetts, US

There are plenty of "sugar daddies" who also do not necessarily expect sex. Some of them are old, lonely and rich, and just really enjoy the company of younger women they find attractive.

They just ENJOY the act of giving gifts to women, and providing financial support to some woman they believe needs or deserves it.

Yeah, it's hard to find one of those dudes, but once you do find one, it's pretty great.

Dec 24 12 03:17 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
There are plenty of "sugar daddies" who also do not necessarily expect sex. Some of them are old, lonely and rich, and just really enjoy the company of younger women they find attractive.

They just ENJOY the act of giving gifts to women, and providing financial support to some woman they believe needs or deserves it.

Yeah, it's hard to find one of those dudes, but once you do find one, it's pretty great.

That's what I want!  Not that I mind the sex, but at least there wouldn't be any hidden agenda like with a crazy person.




Ok, that's a lie.  I want the emotional attachment.

Dec 24 12 03:22 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36712

Boston, Massachusetts, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

That's what I want!  Not that I mind the sex, but at least there wouldn't be any hidden agenda like with a crazy person.




Ok, that's a lie.  I want the emotional attachment.

I think that's probably a large part of the appeal of having a sugar daddy. Everything is very straight-forward, and obvious.

Dec 24 12 03:34 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Posts: 19209

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Oh they're out there..pretty sure a person I know has 3!

Dec 26 12 09:23 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

-Nicole- wrote:
Oh they're out there..pretty sure a person I know has 3!

Greedy bitch. neutral  Leave some for the rest of us!

Dec 26 12 09:47 am Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

Posts: 15867

New York, New York, US

I was thinking of starting an escort agency where I was the only client


the main point is that I could instruct the agency to subject all the girls to std screening before I ever meet them


its really just a cash problem


the concept is funny but I dont think thats the way I'd go about it, since I have kind of got this defacto pact with the state department, I think some of their agencies do a rudimentary level of screening before they import their foreign girls, a lot less expensive for me

Dec 26 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

Posts: 4429

New York, New York, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

That's what I want!  Not that I mind the sex, but at least there wouldn't be any hidden agenda like with a crazy person.




Ok, that's a lie.  I want the emotional attachment.

I want a different kind of attachment. big_smile

Dec 26 12 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

Posts: 15867

New York, New York, US

BlueMoonPics wrote:

I want a different kind of attachment. big_smile

genital attachment

Dec 26 12 08:11 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Posts: 10064

Middle Island, New York, US

I need one  http://www.christinaloutian.com/christi … -1375.html  . I also need an apartment and much more important things, but fantasy is nice. Fancy shit is fun. It has a fancy name too. I would have to hide the tag

Dec 26 12 11:13 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 38559

Portland, Oregon, US

Gabrielle Heather wrote:
I need one  http://www.christinaloutian.com/christi … -1375.html  . I also need an apartment and much more important things, but fantasy is nice. Fancy shit is fun. It has a fancy name too. I would have to hide the tag

Nice choice though smile

Dec 26 12 11:15 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Posts: 10064

Middle Island, New York, US

DougBPhoto wrote:
Nice choice though smile

I thought so. Thanks.

Dec 26 12 11:16 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

genital attachment

Yes, thank you for spelling that out for us.

Dec 27 12 04:03 am Link

Model

-Nicole-

Posts: 19209

Madison, Wisconsin, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

Greedy bitch. neutral  Leave some for the rest of us!

I don't even think the poor bastard is getting anything in return from one of them, lol.

Dec 27 12 06:31 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3398

Wilmington, Delaware, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

With a bow on?  tongue lol

tie a 100 ribbons around my old oak tree

Dec 27 12 08:37 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3398

Wilmington, Delaware, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
There are plenty of "sugar daddies" who also do not necessarily expect sex. Some of them are old, lonely and rich, and just really enjoy the company of younger women they find attractive.

They just ENJOY the act of giving gifts to women, and providing financial support to some woman they believe needs or deserves it.

Yeah, it's hard to find one of those dudes, but once you do find one, it's pretty great.

back before art I employed a woman to be my companion and hostess for my business functions. She got paid very well and did her job amazingly well. She made me rich.

Dec 27 12 08:43 am Link