Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Hot Oriental Latina [hair & make up retouch]

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Merry Christmas everybody! I'm sharing some out takes to you again. Feel free to give it a magazine cover look or anything you think can make the picture pop more. smile You can do anything you want to make this beautiful lady to look even more goddess. It's up to you. But kindly dont change the color of the make up too much to give respect to my mua. Copyrights still belong to me. Let me know if youre using it outside mm for your port. No before and after pic in facebook pls. Thanks. And if youre sweet enough to give me a copy, Just send them to rdl.modmedia@gmail.com thanks! Kindly credit me here in mm. Mayhem #2280977

I'm posting the pictures together with their hi res links for you to download.  Pls post your works here after retouching for everyone to see before you use it in your mm port. Enjoy everybody! smile Can't wait to see how you can turn my images to perfection. big_smile

Dec 24 12 05:18 am Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 355

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

http://jpegshare.net/images/23/03/2303b7d7b1874016c1418284a6c40b5e.jpg

Dec 24 12 07:59 am Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 355

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

Thank you!

Dec 24 12 07:59 am Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Natali-retoucher wrote:
http://jpegshare.net/images/23/03/2303b7d7b1874016c1418284a6c40b5e.jpg

Very nice and clean! Love it! Thanks for the very fast response mate! smile

Dec 24 12 09:19 am Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Natali-retoucher wrote:
Thank you!

You're welcome! Thanks as well for a nice job! smile

Dec 25 12 02:05 am Link

Digital Artist

Angrand Dezigns

Posts: 65

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Here's my attempts.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-I0Os2LIfQvA/UNtGsPAAD7I/AAAAAAAAAsk/9oEMQ9u_6bc/s800/rd3%2520model%25201%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-H8rMdO6-z5M/UNtGsGm9FSI/AAAAAAAAAss/ViTNIb5y7ls/s800/rdl3%2520model%25202%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gaTfpisDJcA/UNtGr7EC2cI/AAAAAAAAAsg/sakvFbesi9Y/s800/rdl3%2520model%25203%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iKr4oLAuA2A/UNtGzRZQWvI/AAAAAAAAAs4/i61KCQO55Aw/s800/rdl3%2520model%25204%2520compare.jpg


https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8Pvr2RTMsps/UNtG0Nece_I/AAAAAAAAAtE/HbZr1wqK_nw/s800/rdl3%2520model%25205b%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YQAnOUDd-1M/UNtG0eJ0CNI/AAAAAAAAAtA/0283UAcwgHs/s800/rdl3%2520model%25206%2520compare.jpg

Dec 26 12 10:52 am Link

Retoucher

Pixie Retouch

Posts: 16

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Do you want a copy?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/19/50dbc3131e07f_m.jpg

Dec 26 12 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Angrand Dezigns wrote:
Here's my attempts.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-I0Os2LIfQvA/UNtGsPAAD7I/AAAAAAAAAsk/9oEMQ9u_6bc/s800/rd3%2520model%25201%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-H8rMdO6-z5M/UNtGsGm9FSI/AAAAAAAAAss/ViTNIb5y7ls/s800/rdl3%2520model%25202%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gaTfpisDJcA/UNtGr7EC2cI/AAAAAAAAAsg/sakvFbesi9Y/s800/rdl3%2520model%25203%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iKr4oLAuA2A/UNtGzRZQWvI/AAAAAAAAAs4/i61KCQO55Aw/s800/rdl3%2520model%25204%2520compare.jpg


https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8Pvr2RTMsps/UNtG0Nece_I/AAAAAAAAAtE/HbZr1wqK_nw/s800/rdl3%2520model%25205b%2520compare.jpg


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YQAnOUDd-1M/UNtG0eJ0CNI/AAAAAAAAAtA/0283UAcwgHs/s800/rdl3%2520model%25206%2520compare.jpg

Nice! Thanks for retouching almost all of them. smile

Dec 27 12 05:30 am Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

BEE Retouching wrote:
Do you want a copy?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/19/50dbc3131e07f_m.jpg

Sure! Thanks! smile

Dec 27 12 05:30 am Link

Retoucher

Jassi555

Posts: 28

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

here my try!!

Dec 27 12 10:30 am Link

Retoucher

Jassi555

Posts: 28

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

Dec 27 12 10:31 am Link

Retoucher

Megan E Griscom

Posts: 461

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1359/1271forum.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My try....I dont usually work on jpegs but I thought it came out pretty well. Let me know if you would like a copy.

Dec 27 12 06:13 pm Link

Retoucher

Jassi555

Posts: 28

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdw2lofmcqhb2r9/IMG_1271.jpg

Dec 27 12 10:47 pm Link

Retoucher

Jassi555

Posts: 28

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

Dec 27 12 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Megan E Griscom wrote:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1359/1271forum.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My try....I dont usually work on jpegs but I thought it came out pretty well. Let me know if you would like a copy.

Sure! Thanks! smile

Dec 28 12 03:39 am Link

Retoucher

Megan E Griscom

Posts: 461

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3347/1257forum.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dec 28 12 07:07 am Link

Retoucher

MMRetoucher

Posts: 210

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

http://i47.tinypic.com/akfh4l.jpg

Dec 28 12 07:50 am Link

Photographer

morningchild

Posts: 122

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8080/8322902613_b5e9e16c12_b.jpg

Dec 29 12 03:44 pm Link

Photographer

SH PhotographyAndDesign

Posts: 172

Chester, Virginia, US

Here are my attempts.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/171/img1275edit.jpg

Dec 29 12 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

SH PhotographyAndDesign

Posts: 172

Chester, Virginia, US

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/802/img1257edit.jpg

Dec 29 12 05:58 pm Link

Retoucher

dpixel

Posts: 19

São Vicente, São Paulo, Brazil

here is my try:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130102/04/50e42e5913afb_m.jpg


ps. I have the original size version.

Jan 02 13 04:57 am Link

Photographer

RDLphotography

Posts: 528

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

thanks guys! love them all. wink

Jan 04 13 02:51 pm Link

Retoucher

Janebee

Posts: 90

Aleksandrov, Vladimir, Russia

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4757/img12711r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jun 11 13 07:44 am Link

Retoucher

ModiaKiss

Posts: 98

Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan

Beautiful photo! Please send me madina_kashkimbaeva@mal.ru

Jun 13 13 11:18 am Link

Retoucher

Binh Nguyen Thanh

Posts: 114

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

Send all!
thanhbinh.highendretouching@gmail.com smile

Jun 18 13 01:38 am Link