Forums > Critique > Gorgeous Eyes??

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Glamour Jessica wrote:
Take a peek if ya like

Jessica, in the MM world of modeling, we can obviously see that it is dominated by girls 19-29 years. A few early 30's ladies have good portfolios, but not many over that. You are the exception. There are a handful of ladies over 35 that not only have great port, but are to be admired for their fabulous work. To defy the odds and still put out head turning work. You are one of that handful of models.

I always enjoy looking through your port, and listed a few more today, including this in "Gorgeous Eyes"

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111024/12/4ea5c17da56a8.jpg

Dec 31 12 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Brightonn wrote:
Amber eyed red head.  Take a look around.

so so so so close, but did not list any eye shots today. However, I did put your fabulous legs in a list

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120212/11/4f38143b3ae23.jpg

Dec 31 12 03:43 pm Link

Photographer

Camerosity

Posts: 5316

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

I have a few.

Dec 31 12 03:55 pm Link

Model

Anna Kl

Posts: 189

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

AVATAR

Dec 31 12 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Mandee87 wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12 … bae7c3.jpg

Hi Mandee. Is Blue Suede Shoes still open there? Went dancing there quite a bit many years ago. Lotsa fun!!

So many of your shots come close, but not quite for the eyes. However, I did list this in "Terrific Tummies"

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120808/20/50233068ccac9_m.jpg

Dec 31 12 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Abdul Sharif wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30404100

I think I am in love......listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110901/19/4e60448adb52e.jpg

Dec 31 12 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Deanna Lindsey wrote:
Possibly?

I already have this one listed....WOW!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110502/20/4dbf75652751e.jpg

Dec 31 12 04:14 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Back9photo wrote:
There are a few in my port that I'm fond of for your consideration.

This goddess is amazing.....and listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121024/06/5087f2e0019fa.jpg

Dec 31 12 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Zombie Eye Photography wrote:
Edit:

http://modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29911013

listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121119/22/50ab2631287c2.jpg

Dec 31 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Lisa Verhoeks wrote:
decide for yourself smile

thanks for stopping by

Dec 31 12 04:27 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Laura1982 wrote:
Please give me feedback:)

Laura you have gorgeous eyes and great curves. You need to get more professional shots and you will have plenty of listings

thanks for stopping!

Dec 31 12 04:29 pm Link

Model

L e s y a

Posts: 15

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Take a look

Dec 31 12 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Camerosity wrote:
I have a few.

You are a master........and amazing. Listed several of your artworks including this

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111211/16/4ee54b9d80cd8.jpg

Dec 31 12 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Anna Kl wrote:
AVATAR

Listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121218/06/50d0775bc9f79.jpg

Dec 31 12 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

LesyaJ wrote:
Take a look

WOW....truly impressive.....and listed!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121011/16/507755172dbab.jpg

Dec 31 12 06:20 pm Link

Model

Holly Summers

Posts: 172

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

maybe some green eyes to the list?

Dec 31 12 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

JK Photo Central

Posts: 71

Sparta, Wisconsin, US

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26079178

take a look let me know what ya think

Dec 31 12 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Camerosity

Posts: 5316

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Peach Jones wrote:

You are a master........and amazing. Listed several of your artworks including this

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111211/16/4ee54b9d80cd8.jpg

Why thank you. I have always held you work in high regard as well.

Dec 31 12 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

imcFOTO

Posts: 579

Bothell, Washington, US

I like to think I always pay attention to eyes so it's hard for me to single any out - please take a browse, I have lots to choose from.


If I had to single one out, here's a shot I am proud of ....

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120625/22/4fe94bbbebae8_m.jpg

and of course this one ....

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121123/01/50af3e618874c_m.jpg

Dec 31 12 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Holly Summers wrote:
maybe some green eyes to the list?

Holly, I believe I have told you before of how spectacular your look and modeling ability are. I stand by that. I have several of your works listed, and I listed more tonight. Including this in "Gorgeous Eyes"

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121027/09/508c0c504d9fc.jpg

Dec 31 12 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

JK Photo Central wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26079178

take a look let me know what ya think

listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111203/05/4eda23cd442e7.jpg

Dec 31 12 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

imcFOTO wrote:
I like to think I always pay attention to eyes so it's hard for me to single any out - please take a browse, I have lots to choose from.


If I had to single one out, here's a shot I am proud of ....

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120625/22/4fe94bbbebae8_m.jpg

and of course this one ....

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121123/01/50af3e618874c_m.jpg

listed

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121015/00/507bb8b73a999.jpg

Dec 31 12 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

HalfMoonColorado

Posts: 771

Greenwood Village, Colorado, US

Jan 01 13 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

HalfMoonColorado wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12 … 4a9882.jpg

listed this.....Happy New Year!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110730/15/4e348a466a3a0.jpg

Jan 01 13 06:00 pm Link

Model

Lela Jesse

Posts: 1148

Arcata, California, US

Anything in my port?

Jan 01 13 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Lela Jesse wrote:
Anything in my port?

Most def.....your beauty is amazing!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110308/21/4d7709578a05e.jpg

Jan 01 13 06:14 pm Link

Model

Lela Jesse

Posts: 1148

Arcata, California, US

Peach Jones wrote:

Most def.....your beauty is amazing!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110308/21/4d7709578a05e.jpg

Thank you!

Jan 01 13 06:15 pm Link

Model

Miss November71

Posts: 238

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada

Possibly? smile

Jan 01 13 06:18 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

Eaton, Ohio, US

Peach Jones wrote:

Laura you have gorgeous eyes and great curves. You need to get more professional shots and you will have plenty of listings

thanks for stopping!

Thank you:) I'm working on building my portfolio, so hopefully I'll have more marketable photos soon.

Jan 01 13 07:14 pm Link

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Posts: 555

Seattle, Washington, US

How about it?

Jan 01 13 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Miss November71 wrote:
Possibly? smile

very close but not quite. Thanks for stopping by!!

Jan 01 13 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Posts: 6397

Champaign, Illinois, US

Miroslava Svoboda wrote:
How about it?

Put this WOW shot into 2 lists.....love it!!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121119/23/50ab378f93f85.jpg

Jan 01 13 07:59 pm Link

Model

Brightonn

Posts: 234

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Peach Jones wrote:

so so so so close, but did not list any eye shots today. However, I did put your fabulous legs in a list

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120212/11/4f38143b3ae23.jpg

Much appreciated!

Jan 01 13 10:30 pm Link

Model

Ashley Lynne

Posts: 20

Niskayuna, New York, US

I think I may smile

Jan 02 13 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

BYNW

Posts: 438

Oak Harbor, Washington, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121024/17/5088823c19959_m.jpg

or

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120203/00/4f2b9b5201e17_m.jpg

or

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120508/16/4fa9a9e0cd5ac_m.jpg

??

Jan 02 13 05:06 pm Link

Model

Glamour Jessica

Posts: 2142

Clifton, New Jersey, US

Peach Jones wrote:

Jessica, in the MM world of modeling, we can obviously see that it is dominated by girls 19-29 years. A few early 30's ladies have good portfolios, but not many over that. You are the exception. There are a handful of ladies over 35 that not only have great port, but are to be admired for their fabulous work. To defy the odds and still put out head turning work. You are one of that handful of models.

I always enjoy looking through your port, and listed a few more today, including this in "Gorgeous Eyes"

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111024/12/4ea5c17da56a8.jpg

Thank you very much for your comments and the lists!

Jan 02 13 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Pinup Fantasies

Posts: 1159

HIXSON, Tennessee, US

Not my eyes,  but you might like these:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111008/21/4e91233397963_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110805/13/4e3c55d3a9632_m.jpg

Jan 02 13 05:18 pm Link

Model

Obsidian Sonata

Posts: 3

North Bay, Ontario, Canada

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30859586

People seem fond of this one. I'm hoping for more shots to come.

Jan 02 13 05:25 pm Link

Model

Karlieh G

Posts: 48

Auburn, Kentucky, US

Possible?

Jan 02 13 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Posts: 11892

Olivet, Michigan, US

Jan 02 13 05:33 pm Link