Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Looking for some high fashion images

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

I am starting a new list for high fashion images.
Looking for inspiration and ideas.

The images I am looking to populate my list with, are Vogue type high quality images with fantastic lighting (ones you would see in a magazine)

Help me build my list smile

Dec 26 12 01:29 pm Link

Model

Elesha Eden

Posts: 477

Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Hiya
pop into my port and see if anything fits your list...happy xmas
Elesha Eden
x

Dec 26 12 03:41 pm Link

Model

Yume Look

Posts: 493

Atascadero, California, US

Maybe this one?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110801/12/4e370392e903d_m.jpg

Dec 26 12 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Starsquid

Posts: 356

s-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

take a look

Dec 26 12 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Blonde Pony Photography

Posts: 147

Los Angeles, California, US

My shots of Laura New might fit the bill.

Dec 26 12 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

JustTheDarkness

Posts: 59

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I might have one or two.. oops

At this port

http://modelmayhem.com/kgreggain

Dec 26 12 04:15 pm Link

Model

Jasmine The Model

Posts: 1

Kansas City, Kansas, US

Check my port out!!

Dec 26 12 04:20 pm Link

Model

E_R_E_K_A

Posts: 2531

Kihei, Hawaii, US

hienvy

Dec 26 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Elesha Eden wrote:
Hiya
pop into my port and see if anything fits your list...happy xmas
Elesha Eden
x

Happy Xmas to you also!
Wow - Stunning portfolio! I truly hope we get the opportunity to work together one day. I found several very inspiring photos (listed).

Dec 26 12 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Yume Look wrote:
Maybe this one?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110801/12/4e370392e903d_m.jpg

Great port! I found another that catches my eye smile (LISTED)

Dec 26 12 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Starsquid wrote:
take a look

Creative work in your port! I found one to list smile

Dec 26 12 08:54 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Blonde Pony Photography wrote:
My shots of Laura New might fit the bill.

Nice stuff! Added to list smile

Dec 26 12 08:55 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

JustTheDarkness wrote:
I might have one or two.. oops

At this port

http://modelmayhem.com/kgreggain

Nice and creative! Love it... LISTED

Dec 26 12 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Jada Feonix wrote:
Check my port out!!

LISTED thank you!

Dec 26 12 08:58 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

E_R_E_K_A wrote:
hienvy

Stunning work! Love it... Added to list - Thank you!

Dec 26 12 09:00 pm Link

Model

Maggie Xia

Posts: 452

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Try me smile

Dec 26 12 09:16 pm Link

Photographer

Gustavo Escanelle

Posts: 205

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Try me out....

Dec 26 12 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Starsquid

Posts: 356

s-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

justforfunphotography wrote:

Creative work in your port! I found one to list smile

smile

Dec 27 12 03:13 am Link

Model

Melodye Joy

Posts: 542

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

justforfunphotography wrote:
I am starting a new list for high fashion images.
Looking for inspiration and ideas.

The images I am looking to populate my list with, are Vogue type high quality images with fantastic lighting (ones you would see in a magazine)

Help me build my list smile

Check it out and let me know your thoughts? xo

Dec 27 12 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Emmiq wrote:
Try me smile

Cool... Listed

Dec 27 12 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Gustavo Escanelle wrote:
Try me out....

Thank you - listed!

Dec 27 12 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

Melodye Joy wrote:

Check it out and let me know your thoughts? xo

Some great work.. LISTED

Dec 27 12 06:48 pm Link

Model

allison mindy

Posts: 1495

New York, New York, US

Please have a look smile

Dec 27 12 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

justforfunphotography

Posts: 120

Los Angeles, California, US

allison mindy wrote:
Please have a look smile

Some great diversity and creative port! listed my favorite fashion inspiration smile Thx!

Dec 27 12 07:56 pm Link

Model

Elesha Eden

Posts: 477

Southampton, England, United Kingdom

justforfunphotography wrote:

Happy Xmas to you also!
Wow - Stunning portfolio! I truly hope we get the opportunity to work together one day. I found several very inspiring photos (listed).

...
Thankyou much appreciated...our paths may cross one day..
wishing you continued success for 2013
Elesha Eden

Jan 04 13 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

Dontez Akins

Posts: 326

Douglasville, Georgia, US

check out my port

Jan 05 13 06:39 pm Link

Model

Maruschke

Posts: 543

Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand

I have 1 have a look big_smile

Jan 09 13 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

Posts: 2393

Los Angeles, California, US

Mmmh....High fashion...I wonder....

Jan 09 13 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

Posts: 4251

New York, New York, US

Maybe one or two? Take a look.

Jan 09 13 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

Escalante

Posts: 5367

Chicago, Illinois, US

Do you mean Fashion ,
Fashion editorial , Editorial Fashion ? Which ?


http://www.demarchelier.net
http://sindencollier.com/
http://www.richardwarrenphotos.com/
http://www.brianypperciel.com/
http://www.dougordway.com/
http://www.candacemeyer.com/
http://www.davidanthonyphotographer.com/
http://www.michaelcreagh.com/
http://www.woland.co.uk/#/
http://www.nicolasguerin.com/
http://www.zeduce.org/index.html
http://www.art-dept.com/photo/
http://www.albertwatson.net/
http://www.polinaosherov.com/
http://fashiongonerogue.com/
http://photography-now.net/internationa … phy_index/
http://markgong.com/book1.htm
http://maxvadukul.com/
http://www.lachapellestudio.com/
http://www.sylvie-blum.com/
http://www.photographerone.com/
http://www.mariotestino.com/
http://www.onephotographic.com/
http://www.decristofoto.com/
http://www.julianmarshall.com/
http://www.fredfraser.com/fashion.html



That should keep you occupied for a little while.

  Those are the places you will find what you are looking for.
NOT so much on MM truth be told , Not so much at all .

The sites Listed above should be enough to get you going in other directions.
a couple of them are Rep sites , and Fashion Blogs.
But Don't ask about fashion examples on a site that 95% of the members aren't interested in that genre of work or Arent in the Industry or Haven't a Clue .

Jan 09 13 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

Posts: 2393

Los Angeles, California, US

Escalante wrote:
Do you mean Fashion ,
Fashion editorial , Editorial Fashion ? Which ?


http://www.demarchelier.net
http://sindencollier.com/
http://www.richardwarrenphotos.com/
http://www.brianypperciel.com/
http://www.dougordway.com/
http://www.candacemeyer.com/
http://www.davidanthonyphotographer.com/
http://www.michaelcreagh.com/
http://www.woland.co.uk/#/
http://www.nicolasguerin.com/
http://www.zeduce.org/index.html
http://www.art-dept.com/photo/
http://www.albertwatson.net/
http://www.polinaosherov.com/
http://fashiongonerogue.com/
http://photography-now.net/internationa … phy_index/
http://markgong.com/book1.htm
http://maxvadukul.com/
http://www.lachapellestudio.com/
http://www.sylvie-blum.com/
http://www.photographerone.com/
http://www.mariotestino.com/
http://www.onephotographic.com/
http://www.decristofoto.com/
http://www.julianmarshall.com/
http://www.fredfraser.com/fashion.html



That should keep you occupied for a little while.

  Those are the places you will find what you are looking for.
NOT so much on MM truth be told , Not so much at all .

The sites Listed above should be enough to get you going in other directions.
a couple of them are Rep sites , and Fashion Blogs.
But Don't ask about fashion examples on a site that 95% of the members aren't interested in that genre of work or Arent in the Industry or Haven't a Clue .

Exactly.

Jan 09 13 09:05 pm Link

Model

Elesha Eden

Posts: 477

Southampton, England, United Kingdom

justforfunphotography wrote:

Happy Xmas to you also!
Wow - Stunning portfolio! I truly hope we get the opportunity to work together one day. I found several very inspiring photos (listed).

Hiya
Thankyou so much for the lists much appreciated..i hope our paths cross at some point.
All the best
Elesha Eden
x

Jan 11 13 06:41 am Link

Model

amy beth cook

Posts: 163

Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom

Feel free to take a peek at my port.. smile

ABC x

Jan 11 13 07:36 am Link

Photographer

TDSImages

Posts: 856

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

This?

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6002/6016406164_7cd5b78731.jpg

Jan 11 13 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Catalin Palosanu

Posts: 65

Bacău, Bacău, Romania

I invite you to take a look at my port!

Jan 12 13 07:42 am Link