Body Painter

Monad Studios

Posts: 10005

Santa Rosa, California, US

I don't think T-Rex would have survived.

http://earthlingnature.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/trex_and_tank.jpg?w=300&h=220

Dec 27 12 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

He needs a pistol

Dec 27 12 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8928

Martinez, California, US

someone (no outing!) showed me this the other day:

http://tshirtvortex.net/wp-content/uploads/Wishful-Thinking.jpg

i lol'd

Dec 27 12 01:49 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina II

Posts: 2515

London, England, United Kingdom

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
someone (no outing!) showed me this the other day:

http://tshirtvortex.net/wp-content/uploads/Wishful-Thinking.jpg

i lol'd

Why do you need big arms when you can chew everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Dec 27 12 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

Katarina N. wrote:

Why do you need big arms when you can chew everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Those little arms make it hard for him to choke his woman and slap her ass.

Dec 27 12 02:03 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina II

Posts: 2515

London, England, United Kingdom

Damon Banner wrote:

Those little arms make it hard for him to choke his woman and slap her ass.

That's what he has the big ass tail for.

Dec 27 12 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

Katarina N. wrote:

That's what he has the big ass tail for.

I thought that was his dick.  I guess I don't know my lizard anatomy!

Dec 27 12 04:02 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina II

Posts: 2515

London, England, United Kingdom

Damon Banner wrote:

I thought that was his dick.  I guess I don't know my lizard anatomy!

Probably because you are thinking with your lizard brain. Or your dick.

Dec 27 12 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19896

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

http://www.scienceofrelationships.com/storage/dinosaurs_do_not_have_the_moves.jpg

Dec 27 12 06:47 pm Link