Forums > Critique > What are you awesome at? A positive critique

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Ed Woodson Photography wrote:
I'm in, if you're still going.

Based on my review of your port, No. 1 would most likely be a no. 

So, No. 2 please.  smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29521251
I love the light, and your model is stunning smile

I'd like to see you do some more nude figure studies. The ones you have are beautiful smile

Jan 02 13 08:26 am Link

Photographer

Ed Woodson Photography

Posts: 2644

Savannah, Georgia, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29521251
I love the light, and your model is stunning smile

I'd like to see you do some more nude figure studies. The ones you have are beautiful smile

Thank you.,  smile

Jan 02 13 08:29 am Link

Photographer

Mmmfire photography

Posts: 27

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom

Wow, thank you so much! smile

Jan 02 13 08:40 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Lucid-Grafx Photography wrote:
Your portfolio is quite fantastic! Would love to hear your thoughts.

Tough to choose between 1 or 2, but for the moment 2 would likely be most useful for me today as I contemplate where I am heading smile

Both?!? ha ha

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30745520 18+?
I love your style and lighting!

I'd like to see you do some joint model shots - the images you shoot are dynamic and filled with movement, and 8'd like to see you do that with multiple models, you know? Just to make things complicated tongue

Would I work with you? Yes, and it makes me sad that you aren't closer sad

Jan 02 13 08:42 am Link

Model

Leone P

Posts: 515

Batley, England, United Kingdom

I would like to know your opinion.
Cant decide wether I would like number 1 or 2 but most likely 2.

Leone P. X

Jan 02 13 08:48 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Leone P wrote:
I would like to know your opinion.
Cant decide wether I would like number 1 or 2 but most likely 2.

Leone P. X

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30921957
I love your pose and ink!

I'd like to see you do some more studio work, some shots that will really show off your tattoos, and your gorgeous face. Maybe see if you can get a good MUA to do some alt beauty looks too smile

Jan 02 13 08:56 am Link

Photographer

Lucid-Grafx Photography

Posts: 560

Manchester, New Hampshire, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30745520 18+?
I love your style and lighting!

I'd like to see you do some joint model shots - the images you shoot are dynamic and filled with movement, and 8'd like to see you do that with multiple models, you know? Just to make things complicated tongue

Would I work with you? Yes, and it makes me sad that you aren't closer sad

Thank you!

I like complicated smile I have been working on setting up some shoots with multiple models- so thank you for the encouragement!

And yeah- that confounded body of water between us sad When I get to England...

Jan 02 13 08:59 am Link

Photographer

Charles Parks

Posts: 179

Newport Beach, California, US

If you're still doing this, I would appreciate your opinion on #2..
I'm afraid to ask about #1.. Would love to, but based on your port, I'm not sure...

Thanks,
Charles

Jan 02 13 09:19 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Charles Parks wrote:
If you're still doing this, I would appreciate your opinion on #2..
I'm afraid to ask about #1.. Would love to, but based on your port, I'm not sure...

Thanks,
Charles

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#31044843
I love the soft light and movement smile

I'd like to see you do some more figure nudes. The ones you have done so far show real talent smile

Would work with you? I am a sucker for a sweetheart, so maybe. It would depend greatly on the concept, but even if not I'd offer you a discounted rate smile

Jan 02 13 09:24 am Link

Model

Hayden Cox

Posts: 3

Houston, Texas, US

2 please [:

Jan 02 13 09:26 am Link

Model

Leone P

Posts: 515

Batley, England, United Kingdom

Evie_Wolfe wrote:
You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30921957
I love your pose and ink!

I'd like to see you do some more studio work, some shots that will really show off your tattoos, and your gorgeous face. Maybe see if you can get a good MUA to do some alt beauty looks too smile

Aw thankyou hun,you've really cheered me up!
I have some shoots lined up this month. Some studio shoots and som shoots with MUAs to get a alt look.

Thankyou again. smile x

Jan 02 13 09:28 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Hayden Cox wrote:
2 please [: [/quote

You are awesome at this! http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#31044843
I love this shot, the colours are amazing - but having something similar a few shades lighter would show you off more as a model.

I'd like to see you do a few clear studio headshots to show off your great jawline, and some Sui shots too - I'd bet you look great in them!

Jan 02 13 09:31 am Link

Model

Hayden Cox

Posts: 3

Houston, Texas, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

Hayden Cox wrote:
2 please [: [/quote

You are awesome at this! http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#31044843
I love this shot, the colours are amazing - but having something similar a few shades lighter would show you off more as a model.

I'd like to see you do a few clear studio headshots to show off your great jawline, and some Sui shots too - I'd bet you look great in them!

Awh thank you!!!

Jan 02 13 09:32 am Link

Photographer

Charles Parks

Posts: 179

Newport Beach, California, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:
You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#31044843
I love the soft light and movement smile

I'd like to see you do some more figure nudes. The ones you have done so far show real talent smile

Would work with you? I am a sucker for a sweetheart, so maybe. It would depend greatly on the concept, but even if not I'd offer you a discounted rate smile

Whoa, appreciate your kind words, I think you are right.. I seem to focus more creativity on my nudes.. I'm guessing subconsciously I'm trying to recreate my paintings through photography...

Working with you would be an honor and a pleasure!
Thank you again,
Charles

Jan 02 13 09:46 am Link

Model

bow beauty

Posts: 134

Fresno, California, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31144911
I like your expression and pose smile

I'd like to see you do some studio work, with minimal postwork, so photographers looking to book you have a crystal clear idea of your look smile

Oh thank you smile And I actually have some studieo shoots comeing up! smile I am very excited to expand my port a bit more smile

Jan 02 13 11:10 am Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Posts: 11940

Olivet, Michigan, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:
You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31060045 18+

All your work is awesome, I have admired it many times while forum-lurking!

I would like to see some more location work in your portfolio. The locations you do feature are interesting and unique, I'd like to see what else you have up your sleeve smile

Thank you, for both the kind words, and the suggestion.  I do some location stuff, but lately I've been poor.

Now, if some lovely model were to fly me to England . . . .

Jan 02 13 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Philippe

Posts: 37

Georgetown, Texas, US

Still going?  Would love your thought..

#2 would be my choice smile

Jan 02 13 03:34 pm Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Art of the nude wrote:
Thank you, for both the kind words, and the suggestion.  I do some location stuff, but lately I've been poor.

Now, if some lovely model were to fly me to England . . . .

I'd be more likely to fly over to the US! I'd love to visit, but alas, money is tight. Maybe in the future smile

Jan 02 13 04:26 pm Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Images by Philippe wrote:
Still going?  Would love your thought..

#2 would be my choice smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29405854
I love the whitewash look, it make the model's gorgeous eyes stand out so much smile

I would like to see some more work in your untraditional album! Especially some more of your bleached work smile

Jan 02 13 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

Marin Photography NYC

Posts: 7319

New York, New York, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29947335 18+
I love the post work here, the colours are beautiful smile

I'd love to see some more sunset images from you. They add a palette if colours that you don't often see!

Would I work with you? I honestly don't know if my bum is nice enough tongue
But a possible yes, depending on the project!

Thank you!

Jan 03 13 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Posts: 3660

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

One please.

Jan 03 13 04:53 pm Link

Model

Elaine 45

Posts: 50

Fort Worth, Texas, US

I would love to know...

Jan 03 13 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Tyler C Johnson

Posts: 164

San Diego, California, US

Me please, 1 and 2!

Jan 03 13 05:05 pm Link

Model

C A T H Y

Posts: 5464

Anaheim, California, US

#2 please smile

Jan 03 13 05:10 pm Link

Model

Hex Hypoxia

Posts: 466

Austin, Texas, US

2 please!

Jan 03 13 05:11 pm Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Rik Image wrote:
One please.

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/11 … #/28567006
I love all your work capturing hair movement!

Would I work with you? Yes smile

Jan 04 13 05:26 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Elaine 45 wrote:
I would love to know...

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30971031
You have gorgeous hair and legs that go on for miles!

Jan 04 13 05:27 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Tyler C Johnson wrote:
Me please, 1 and 2!

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29624464
I love your lingerie work!

I'd like to see you do some art nudes, in the same style as your lingerie.

Would I work with you? Yes, depending on the concept smile

Jan 04 13 05:29 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

C A T H Y     wrote:
#2 please smile

I already critiqued you Cathy, I recognise your avatar xx

Jan 04 13 05:30 am Link

Model

Sidnay Adams

Posts: 66

Los Angeles, California, US

Yes please

Jan 04 13 05:30 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Hex Hypoxia wrote:
2 please!

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26724828 18+
You have a gorgeous hipspring and a great bum!

I'd like to see you do some corset work with a really great designer, someone who could make the most of your amazing physique!

Jan 04 13 05:35 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

babyeyez wrote:
Yes please

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28054719 18+

I love your girl-next-door look and charming expressions smile

Jan 04 13 05:37 am Link

Model

Sidnay Adams

Posts: 66

Los Angeles, California, US

Thank you :-)

Jan 04 13 05:49 am Link

Photographer

DraganSutic

Posts: 304

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

2 please smile

Jan 04 13 05:55 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Posts: 1201

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

DraganSutic wrote:
2 please smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30947322
I love that capture, it's really candid and the model had a great expression smile

I like your fetish work, so I'd like to see more of that, please!

Jan 04 13 06:01 am Link

Photographer

DraganSutic

Posts: 304

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30947322
I love that capture, it's really candid and the model had a great expression smile

I like your fetish work, so I'd like to see more of that, please!

Thank you

Jan 04 13 06:08 am Link