Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Play the Love Tester

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

http://www.griffintrading.com/WP/wp-content/invgtc/coolstuff/LoveTester1HG.jpg

Plunk in your quarter.

Insert a single image (or link to one)

See what happens!

Dec 29 12 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Charles Parks

Posts: 178

Newport Beach, California, US

Sure, I got a spare quarter...


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30149485    +18

Dec 29 12 08:10 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Charles Parks wrote:
Sure, I got a spare quarter...


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30149485    +18

Burning.

Dec 29 12 09:03 pm Link

Model

Rachel Love

Posts: 293

Los Angeles, California, US

Dec 30 12 06:24 pm Link

Model

Cynthia Serrano

Posts: 12466

Newark, New Jersey, US

Inserts Quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121117/16/50a83271426f9_m.jpg

Dec 30 12 07:12 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Rachel Love wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31060963

The machine takes a while, but in the end it settled on "Mild"

Dec 30 12 08:47 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Inserts Quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121117/16/50a83271426f9_m.jpg

Interesting... the machine doesn't often repeat but it says "Mild" again.

Dec 30 12 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Posts: 7778

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Dec 30 12 08:59 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Images by MR wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31045946 18+

The light comes up orange "Burning"

Hope she doesn't burn her cookies though. I like cookies!

Dec 30 12 09:31 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Posts: 1183

Detroit, Michigan, US

Dec 31 12 07:03 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

MatureModelMM wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/27800739  (18+)

Harmless is where it stops. Pretty color.

Dec 31 12 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Posts: 4122

Alexandria, Virginia, US

sure

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121204/05/50bdf91a3d27a.jpg

Dec 31 12 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Jhono Bashian

Posts: 2432

Cleveland, Ohio, US

What a great old machine from the arcade.
drop in the 2 bits and let it fly... Thanks, JB


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120125/12/4f20656477d3e_m.jpg

Dec 31 12 07:56 am Link

Photographer

TDSImages

Posts: 857

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

"clink clink" (sound of the quarter as it drops into the machine...)


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/15/50db89f9bdd78.jpg

Dec 31 12 08:29 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Fotografica Gregor wrote:
sure

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121204/05/50bdf91a3d27a.jpg

Scores a "Passionate".... ding ding!

Dec 31 12 09:10 am Link

Photographer

DavidCoward Photography

Posts: 629

Sandy Springs, Georgia, US

*clink*

Dec 31 12 09:20 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Jhono Bashian wrote:
What a great old machine from the arcade.
drop in the 2 bits and let it fly... Thanks, JB


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120125/12/4f20656477d3e_m.jpg

Our first "Naughty but Nice" !

Dec 31 12 09:22 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

DavidCoward Photography wrote:
*clink*

Thanks for the coin, but with no image or link to review the machine says "Poor Fish, Try Again"

Dec 31 12 09:23 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

TDSImages wrote:
"clink clink" (sound of the quarter as it drops into the machine...)


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/15/50db89f9bdd78.jpg

Passionate comes up quick, no doubt!

Dec 31 12 09:28 am Link

Photographer

DavidCoward Photography

Posts: 629

Sandy Springs, Georgia, US

BodyPainter Rich wrote:

Thanks for the coin, but with no image or link to review the machine says "Poor Fish, Try Again"

*Thumps machine a couple of times*

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28839472  18+

There it goes. The coin was stuck.

Dec 31 12 09:32 am Link

Photographer

cubicmicron photography

Posts: 381

Smyrna, Georgia, US

Here's quarter going in.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121108/22/509c9f7fdee2e_m.jpg

Dec 31 12 09:50 am Link

Photographer

Pixsrbious Productions

Posts: 91

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Ka Ching
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22542182  18+

Those (&(*(*  Canadian quarters

Dec 31 12 10:04 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

DavidCoward Photography wrote:

*Thumps machine a couple of times*

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28839472  18+

There it goes. The coin was stuck.

Passionate! (Machine is running slow)

Dec 31 12 03:55 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

cubicmicron photography wrote:
Here's quarter going in.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121108/22/509c9f7fdee2e_m.jpg

Wild!

Dec 31 12 03:57 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Pixsrbious Productions  wrote:
Ka Ching
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22542182  18+

Those (&(*(*  Canadian quarters

Looked like it was settling on Naughty but Nice, then jumped up to Hot Stuff!

Dec 31 12 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Pixsrbious Productions

Posts: 91

Boston, Massachusetts, US

BodyPainter Rich wrote:

Looked like it was settling on Naughty but Nice, then jumped up to Hot Stuff!

Ding Ding Ding Ding

Dec 31 12 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

F-1 Photo

Posts: 1060

New York, New York, US

Here you go!http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121231/12/50e1f782461a7_m.jpg[/url]

Dec 31 12 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Ed Woodson Photography

Posts: 2644

Savannah, Georgia, US

Let's see what she does......


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31049837  (18+)

Dec 31 12 06:41 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

F-1 Photo wrote:
Here you go!http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121231/12/50e1f782461a7_m.jpg[/url]

Burning!

Dec 31 12 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

New Image Creations

Posts: 414

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Klunk (pre 1967 Canadian Quarter with a high silver content)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26500604

Dec 31 12 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Posts: 7951

Imperial, California, US

Dec 31 12 08:01 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Ed Woodson Photography wrote:
Let's see what she does......


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31049837  (18+)

Image into the machine and....


Mild.

Dec 31 12 08:08 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

New Image Creations wrote:
Klunk (pre 1967 Canadian Quarter with a high silver content)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26500604

Naughty but nice....

and nice quarter, shiny!

Dec 31 12 08:10 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

George Ruge wrote:
Ca-Ching!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29613659 18++

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzing!


Passionate

Dec 31 12 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

gpmcguire

Posts: 1169

Brooklyn, New York, US

Dec 31 12 08:47 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

gpmcguire wrote:
Ka-ching
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31124324 18+

Another Hot Stuff!

Dec 31 12 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

Posts: 2393

Los Angeles, California, US

Ok!

Dec 31 12 11:40 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Posts: 17933

Sacramento, California, US

Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Ok!

Poor Fish, Try Again

(you have to post an image or link!)

Jan 01 13 07:13 am Link

Model

_eMMe_

Posts: 842

Florence, Toscana, Italy

Jan 01 13 07:18 am Link

Model

Christoff Smit

Posts: 298

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Jan 01 13 07:42 am Link