Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > What do you think of my Portfolio?

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

I just recently revamped my Port...lay it on me smile

Dec 29 12 11:33 pm Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

Anyone?

Dec 29 12 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aiken, South Carolina, US

You are a lovely model and you have theright stuff for the nude work that you've done.  You work is going to get much better.

Dec 30 12 02:48 am Link

Photographer

dcsmooth

Detroit, Michigan, US

Keep it up, I like what I see.

Shoot with as many different photographers as you can just to get a variety of work in your portfolio. You definitely have a strong presence in your nude work, and I see you want to do more outdoor nudes. I think that would be a good thing to pursue.

Dec 30 12 11:41 am Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

dcsmooth wrote:
Keep it up, I like what I see.

Shoot with as many different photographers as you can just to get a variety of work in your portfolio. You definitely have a strong presence in your nude work, and I see you want to do more outdoor nudes. I think that would be a good thing to pursue.

Thanks, smile I do enjoy artistic nudes in nature.

Dec 30 12 11:44 am Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

Fist Full of Ish wrote:
You are a lovely model and you have theright stuff for the nude work that you've done.  You work is going to get much better.

Thanks smile I've been seeing a pattern in everyone suggesting Nude work.

Dec 30 12 11:45 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Regrettably I have to say that your posing makes you look more like a contortionist than a model - I guess it's as much the photographer's fault as your own. My advice is for you to better understand how your body frame works and what it's capable of - and learn what looks good/natural/accomplished. Keep at it smile

Dec 30 12 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

GNapp Studios

Somerville, New Jersey, US

I was with you until I saw that last picture in your port.  I would toss it away immediately.

Dec 30 12 12:10 pm Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

GNapp Studios wrote:
I was with you until I saw that last picture in your port.  I would toss it away immediately.

Can I ask you what is wrong with that last image? are you referring to the back shot and holding the heals?

Dec 30 12 01:26 pm Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

T B O L wrote:
Regrettably I have to say that your posing makes you look more like a contortionist than a model - I guess it's as much the photographer's fault as your own. My advice is for you to better understand how your body frame works and what it's capable of - and learn what looks good/natural/accomplished. Keep at it smile

Thanks smile I'm pretty new to all this so it all has to do with trial and error.

Dec 30 12 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Sadly I see nothing in your port worth keeping.

Just my thoughts ~ MR

Dec 30 12 01:39 pm Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

Images by MR wrote:
Sadly I see nothing in your port worth keeping.

Just my thoughts ~ MR

Thanks for you opinion.

Well, I can't have an empty Port. I need to find some better photographers, and for me it takes alot of trial and error in learning to llama correctly as it is for everyone i'm sure unless there a natural. smile

Dec 30 12 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

V Luna Photography

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Shoot more..learn from your mistake..Work with Professional Photographer that have great portfolio in your area..Make sure you read the model release..remember you don't have to sign it..if it's a TFCd shoot..have the photographer before you leave the studio..Shoot only what you are comfortable in doing..Shoot..shoot..

Dec 30 12 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Keith S Photography

Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland, US

Fly out to Baltimore. For a very reasonable rate my partner Donna (mm#1400896) and I will coach you, host you, and give you enough images and knowledge to redo your port and start getting paid work. smile

Dec 31 12 12:48 am Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

Keith S Photography wrote:
Fly out to Baltimore. For a very reasonable rate my partner Donna (mm#1400896) and I will coach you, host you, and give you enough images and knowledge to redo your port and start getting paid work. smile

Sounds like a great idea, sadly I do not have the funds to fly out anywhere as well as not being able to leave even for a little while from my life here in Colorado. Otherwise I would say yes lets do it! - Maybe in the near future it ca be something discussed.

Please add me smile

Dec 31 12 12:17 pm Link

Model

Miss-Marie-Mayhem

Oxnard, California, US

Keith S Photography wrote:

Sounds like a great idea, sadly I do not have the funds to fly out anywhere as well as not being able to leave even for a little while from my life here in Colorado. Otherwise I would say yes lets do it! - Maybe in the near future it ca be something discussed.

Please add me smile

Dec 31 12 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Marie,

You have a really great look and I love the shot below.  You really need to find some photographers, in your area, and do some more shoots.  There is some beautiful potential that's going to look stunning!  :-)

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121229/23/50dfecefbaec9.jpg

Jan 18 13 08:18 pm Link