Forums > Critique > Perfect 10 List!!!!!

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

closed

Dec 30 12 06:29 pm Link

Model

B E A R

Posts: 474

Riverside, California, US

Seems like a tough list to make....

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30289184

Dec 30 12 06:56 pm Link

Model

Mandee87

Posts: 7

Machesney Park, Illinois, US

Dec 30 12 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Bear wrote:
Seems like a tough list to make....

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30289184

Close.  But the lighting doesn't work for me.  Especially the highlight across the leg.

Dec 30 12 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Mandee87 wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12 … bae7c3.jpg

If not... y!?

This is close.  But with this pose, the expression needs to be sassy, or sexy, not mad looking.

Dec 30 12 07:18 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31085907

Couldn't choose which photo to pic so I just chose this one.

Dec 30 12 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Laura1982 wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31085907

Couldn't choose which photo to pic so I just chose this one.

Model and picture must be perfect.  I don't like the purple line going half way down your head.

Dec 30 12 07:33 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

Poulsons Photography wrote:
Model and picture must be perfect.  I don't like the purple line going half way down your head.

I don't see a purple line. Hmmmmm, I'm gonna look closer and maybe choose a different photo.

Ok, I see what purple line you were talking about. The light coming from behind me.

Dec 30 12 07:36 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

Dec 30 12 07:41 pm Link

Model

Emily Smiles

Posts: 295

Columbia, South Carolina, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121224/17/50d908416e274_m.jpg

Maybe?

Dec 30 12 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Laura1982 wrote:
Hopefully one of these is better.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31085898

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31093703

first one is blurry and grainy.  the second has the lake running down hill to the left.

Dec 30 12 07:46 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

Poulsons Photography wrote:

first one is blurry and grainy.  the second has the lake running down hill to the left.

So the lake is what's wrong with the second pic?

Dec 30 12 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Emily Smiles wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121224/17/50d908416e274_m.jpg

Maybe?

this is a fun shot, and a good shot.  Just not a glamorous perfect shot.

Dec 30 12 07:47 pm Link

Dec 30 12 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Laura1982 wrote:

So the lake is what's wrong with the second pic?

that is the first thing that stands out to me.  but I am looking for a perfect glamorous shot as well.  take a look at my list and you can see what i am looking for.

Dec 30 12 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Maria Susanti wrote:
any of these maybe?
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29950536
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30655679

the second shot is soooo close.  if it was cropped just a little different.  the end of the fingers on the right hand are cut off, and the elbow on the other hand is cut off in an odd place.  if it were cropped just slight farther back, or even closer in, it would be an add for sure.  everything else is perfect.

Dec 30 12 07:50 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

Poulsons Photography wrote:
that is the first thing that stands out to me.  but I am looking for a perfect glamorous shot as well.  take a look at my list and you can see what i am looking for.

Ok, let's try this again, lol.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31085836

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31093671

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31093667

Dec 30 12 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Laura1982 wrote:

Ok, let's try this again, lol.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31085836

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31093671

I must say, you are persistent.  I would love to work with you sometime.  You have a great look and I can tell you have the desire to get everything perfect.  I looked through your port and just don't see anything that just make me go WOW.

Dec 30 12 08:04 pm Link

Model

Laura1982

Posts: 81

New Lebanon, Ohio, US

Poulsons Photography wrote:

I must say, you are persistent.  I would love to work with you sometime.  You have a great look and I can tell you have the desire to get everything perfect.  I looked through your port and just don't see anything that just make me go WOW.

Yeah, I've only had a couple shoots because I'm just getting back in the business. I'm pretty hard on myself and want to improve as much as possible.

Dec 30 12 08:07 pm Link

Model

Demetra D

Posts: 1133

New York, New York, US

This would be a challenge. Let me know please smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31096312

Dec 30 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Vanisa Dimitrova wrote:
This would be a challenge. Let me know please smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31096312

you know what, i am in a good mood.  i am going to give it to you, but with this shot.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121228/01/50dd682a96d96_m.jpg

Dec 30 12 08:26 pm Link

Model

HEATHER 19

Posts: 1156

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Dec 30 12 08:35 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

HEATHER 18 wrote:
????

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/23669489

I am into this one.  great work.  You made the list!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110625/08/4e06040ddf63c_m.jpg

Dec 30 12 08:36 pm Link

Model

HEATHER 19

Posts: 1156

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Poulsons Photography wrote:

I am into this one.  great work.  You made the list!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110625/08/4e06040ddf63c_m.jpg

smile

Dec 30 12 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

HEATHER 18 wrote:
????

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/23669489

this one is close

Dec 31 12 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130103/07/50e5a2657d35c.jpg

Jan 04 13 12:56 pm Link

Model

Holly Summers

Posts: 173

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Jan 04 13 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

Poulsons Photography

Posts: 4451

Duchesne, Utah, US

Holly Summers wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30430992


whatcha think?

nice.  listed

Jan 04 13 07:50 pm Link