Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Kim Kardashian is pregnant

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 27208

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Shon D.- Homme wrote:

Yeah, ok. The child will be a celebrity offspring, but still... all their needs will be met.

emotional needs too probably

thankfully the child wont be raised by narcissistic parents

smile

Jan 01 13 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 27208

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

My prediction is that 2013 will also go down as the year that Chris Brown plants a bun in Rihanna's oven

Jan 01 13 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Garry k wrote:

She too old to get an allowance ( probably ) and it will be quite some time before she get the  inheritance ...so she got to work her god given talents

That doesn't make sense to me.

Jan 01 13 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36707

Columbus, Ohio, US

London Fog wrote:

It was tough banging that fat ass, but it was well loosened up before I got there!

And the truth finally comes out. I just knew it. smile

Jan 01 13 12:33 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Posts: 6213

Indio, California, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:

Yeah, ok. The child will be a celebrity offspring, but still... all their needs will be met.

No self entitlement at all.

A little struggle does a child good. Having all your wants and desires constantly fulfilled can be quite damaging.

Jan 01 13 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

K E E L I N G

Posts: 39820

Peoria, Illinois, US

Little Queenie wrote:

No self entitlement at all.

A little struggle does a child good. Having all your wants and desires constantly fulfilled can be quite damaging.

Baloney.  Millions of kids who grew up in well off families have grown up to become productive well adjusted adults.

Jan 01 13 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Posts: 3836

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, US

Soon to come: Breastfeeding video. Leaked.

smile

Jan 01 13 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

K E E L I N G

Posts: 39820

Peoria, Illinois, US

salvatori. wrote:
Soon to come: Breastfeeding video. Leaked.

smile

lol

Jan 01 13 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Posts: 15894

Southaven, Mississippi, US

K E E L I N G wrote:

Baloney.  Millions of kids who grew up in well off families have grown up to become productive well adjusted adults.

And the same millions probably grew up not appreciating how it is to work for things.  The worst possible thing that could happen to a child raised like that is to give them everything they want until they're old enough to live on their own then take it all away or stop providing for them.

Jan 01 13 12:44 pm Link

Photographer

rp_photo

Posts: 42494

Houston, Texas, US

http://www.richardsfault.com/misc/Giveashit.jpg

Jan 01 13 12:50 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Posts: 6213

Indio, California, US

K E E L I N G wrote:

Baloney.  Millions of kids who grew up in well off families have grown up to become productive well adjusted adults.

Kanye West is a primadonna crybaby. His actions flaunt his self entitlement. Children mimic the behaviors of their parents.

Jan 01 13 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Little Queenie wrote:

Kanye West is a primadonna crybaby. His actions flaunt his self entitlement. Children mimic the behaviors of their parents.

Kanye West is incredibly talented. It'd be great for his offspring to follow in his footsteps.

Also, aren't most rich/famous people jackasses? The only thing I see different about Kanye is that he doesn't put on mask of humility when the cameras are on.

Jan 01 13 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

I mean, seriously. Do you just not want either of them to ever have children? Y'all sound kinda dumb right now.

Jan 01 13 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12776

Maricopa, Arizona, US

rp_photo wrote:
http://www.richardsfault.com/misc/Giveashit.jpg

Best post in the thread. Who gives a fuck? Really?

Jan 01 13 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36707

Columbus, Ohio, US

K E E L I N G wrote:

Baloney.  Millions of kids who grew up in well off families have grown up to become productive well adjusted adults.

Not baloney.....& millions haven't grown up adjusted. I grew up surrounded by many many kids from very wealthy parents.

Many of those kids who are still alive, have had some serious life struggles, moreso than what I've observed from the average kid on the block, for reasons that can easily be connected with the position they were born into.

Note that the key words are "still alive". Sadly, a good number of them didn't even get out of their 20's.

Jan 01 13 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

K E E L I N G

Posts: 39820

Peoria, Illinois, US

Little Queenie wrote:

Kanye West is a primadonna crybaby. His actions flaunt his self entitlement. Children mimic the behaviors of their parents.

How he acts in public and how he raises his children may or may not be two entirely different things.  I don't know anything about the guys home life, and don't care to know... that's his personal life and none of my business.

But I'm sure as heck not going to determine 20 years in advance that his kids are going to turn out rotten just because he acts out occasionally as a celebrity.

Jan 01 13 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

K E E L I N G

Posts: 39820

Peoria, Illinois, US

Small Fruit Pits wrote:

Not baloney.....& millions haven't grown up adjusted. I grew up surrounded by many many kids from very wealthy parents.

Many of those kids who are still alive, have had some serious life struggles, moreso than what I've observed from the average kid on the block, for reasons that can easily be connected with the position they were born into.

Note that the key words are "still alive". Sadly, a good number of them didn't even get out of their 20's.

Your experience with kids from wealthy families has been different from mine.  Nice neighborhoods everywhere are filled with happy families that grew up under the same conditions they live in now.... productive, well off, and happy.

I grew up with kids from all walks of life.  An educated guess of those kids station in life would be that most achieved about the level they grew up in... with a few exceptions to the rule.  Most of the rich kids achieved success as adults, and the kids that came from struggling families struggled themselves as adults.  Some of course, but a smaller percentage, either dropped from wealth or rose from poverty.

Jan 01 13 01:04 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Posts: 6213

Indio, California, US

K E E L I N G wrote:

How he acts in public and how he raises his children may or may not be two entirely different things.  I don't know anything about the guys home life, and don't care to know... that's his personal life and none of my business.

But I'm sure as heck not going to determine 20 years in advance that his kids are going to turn out rotten just because he acts out occasionally as a celebrity.

I've had a few friends that have worked with him on a few different levels. Not one person has anything nice to say.

It's one thing to act different away from your home but when your behavior is streamlined into your child's life every day, good luck.

Jan 01 13 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Posts: 28071

Laguna Beach, California, US

Little Queenie wrote:
No self entitlement at all.

A little struggle does a child good. Having all your wants and desires constantly fulfilled can be quite damaging.

K E E L I N G wrote:
Baloney.  Millions of kids who grew up in well off families have grown up to become productive well adjusted adults.

yep.

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120720&t=2&i=632622383&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE86J1S6F00

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/03/31/gore10d.jpg

Jan 01 13 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Little Queenie wrote:

I've had a few friends that have worked with him on a few different levels. Not one person has anything nice to say.

It's one thing to act different away from your home but when your behavior is streamlined into your child's life every day, good luck.

So... what does that have to do with him having a child? Should... should he not have children? Is he an unfit father? Is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand your point.

Jan 01 13 01:38 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Posts: 6213

Indio, California, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:

So... what does that have to do with him having a child? Should... should he not have children? Is he an unfit father? Is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand your point.

And I don't understand how a child who has all their wants met is somehow better off.

Can he be a father? Sure, why not. Will he be a "good" dad, only time will tell. Will his kid grow up with a total complex, maybe....

"I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not.  I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…"

Jan 01 13 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 27208

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Shon D.- Homme wrote:
So... what does that have to do with him having a child? Should... should he not have children? Is he an unfit father? Is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand your point.

Look Shon , He's not shown a lot of commitment in his relationships

You figure out the rest

Jan 01 13 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Posts: 15894

Southaven, Mississippi, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:
I just want to understand your point.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Schproda/MRS/Caution.jpg

Jan 01 13 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Posts: 8452

Los Angeles, California, US

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/idrenegade/alert-red.gif

Jan 01 13 02:11 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Anna Adrielle

Posts: 18763

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

not a big fan of her or of kanye, but what is up with all the hating... this is almost worse than if bieber and jessica black would have a baby...

good for her. hope the pregnancy goes well and the baby is healthy.

Jan 01 13 02:26 pm Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Posts: 3836

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, US

"I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not.  I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…"


Nobody knows less about pop culture than I. But this quote tells me a lot about him. Does he not know who Terrance Trent D'Arby is?

Jan 01 13 02:27 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Garry k wrote:

Look Shon , He's not shown a lot of commitment in his relationships

You figure out the rest

What? Says who? And what does his relationship with women have to do with his being a father?

Jan 01 13 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:
So... what does that have to do with him having a child? Should... should he not have children? Is he an unfit father? Is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand your point.

Little Queenie wrote:
And I don't understand how a child who has all their wants met is somehow better off.

Can he be a father? Sure, why not. Will he be a "good" dad, only time will tell. Will his kid grow up with a total complex, maybe....

"I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not.  I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…"

What a copout.

You just sound like someone who cannot contain their hatred for Kanye West.

Jan 01 13 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

London Fog

Posts: 6770

London, England, United Kingdom

Anna Adrielle wrote:
not a big fan of her or of kanye, but what is up with all the hating... this is almost worse than if bieber and jessica black would have a baby...

good for her. hope the pregnancy goes well and the baby is healthy.

It's not hating, just exactly what is she talented at? She is in the public eye all the time, yet what exactly is her contribution to the world of entertainment, Maybe sucking cock, yes?

Jan 01 13 02:32 pm Link

Model

Gianna Virginia

Posts: 178

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

DougBPhoto wrote:
Congratulations, that is really great for her...


I'm a gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best pregnancies of all time!!!

This is Hilarious^ big_smile

Dont like KimK or whats his face. Hopefully their baby will be as loved as it will be rich.

Jan 01 13 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

David Shinobi

Posts: 5447

Daytona Beach, Florida, US

London Fog wrote:

It's not hating, just exactly what is she talented at? She is in the public eye all the time, yet what exactly is her contribution to the world of entertainment, Maybe sucking cock, yes?

.... and that wasn't even that great  hmm

Jan 01 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

London Fog

Posts: 6770

London, England, United Kingdom

David Shinobi  wrote:

.... and that wasn't even that great  hmm

Well, since I'm supposedly the expert I can assure you she wasn't, her phat ass kept getting in the way, almost as big as her ego!

Jan 01 13 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

David Shinobi

Posts: 5447

Daytona Beach, Florida, US

London Fog wrote:

Well, since I'm supposedly the expert I can assure you she wasn't, her phat ass kept getting in the way, almost as big as her ego!

lol

Jan 01 13 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

FootNote Fotography

Posts: 18809

Olympia, Washington, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:

Kanye West is incredibly talented. It'd be great for his offspring to follow in his footsteps.

Also, aren't most rich/famous people jackasses? The only thing I see different about Kanye is that he doesn't put on mask of humility when the cameras are on.

I think people get being jackasses and being driven confused. Most people are rich because they play to win. A lot of that comes off as being jackass because most people are very passive.

Jan 01 13 02:45 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Anna Adrielle

Posts: 18763

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

London Fog wrote:
It's not hating, just exactly what is she talented at? She is in the public eye all the time, yet what exactly is her contribution to the world of entertainment, Maybe sucking cock, yes?

I'm sorry, I totally forgot that only talented people were allowed to have a child.

she's talented at marketing herself. she's not particularly skilled at anything really, yet everyone knows her and she has built a whole empire around her. you may not like that, but it is something. Her talent is that she is a brand.

Jan 01 13 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Posts: 15894

Southaven, Mississippi, US

Am I the only one who saw him go apeshit on the stage?  Remember his tirade and who it was directed toward?

And the CelebreSlut isn't even divorced, is she?

Jan 01 13 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Posts: 17228

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Shon D.- Homme wrote:

So... what does that have to do with him having a child? Should... should he not have children? Is he an unfit father? Is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand your point.

I think he is an unfit human being.  Darwinian selection has failed on that one.

Jan 01 13 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

GCobb Photography wrote:
Am I the only one who saw him go apeshit on the stage?

No, but you're probably the only one who still cares.

Jan 01 13 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

Shon D.- Homme

Posts: 3207

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Jim Ball wrote:

I think he is an unfit human being.  Darwinian selection has failed on that one.

That's stupid.

Jan 01 13 04:32 pm Link

Artist/Painter

JJMiller

Posts: 618

Buffalo, New York, US

I don't have a TV, but I assume this person is of the utmost importance to the human race, beyond Paris Hilton even. I'm guessing she is the next Tesla or something?

Jan 01 13 05:08 pm Link