Forums > Model Colloquy > Weirdest Initial Contact?

Photographer

TC Foto

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

I got one that said  " I really love your style and want to shoot with you.....I dont shoot nudes but I will gladly have sex with you for payment."   And she enclosed a picture of the Vajayjay for good measure.       The picture of the Vajayjay scared the crap out of me I thought I saw teeth somewhere in there....

Jan 04 13 05:09 pm Link

Photographer

Gogar

Göteborg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

Nothing sets the mood for a good working relationship like a few initial penis pictures.smile

I might not have all the indians in the canoe when it comes to shooting - but that just means I'm normal crazy. big_smile But one shouldn't be surprised at anything really.

Jan 04 13 05:23 pm Link

Model

Goodbye4

Los Angeles, California, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

Ding, ding, ding!

Jan 04 13 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

Damn!

I've had models send me nudes in the first message, but there is at least some rational for that.

Did have one girl insist that I find a second model to shoot with her, and who would be "interested in more."  But I passed on that one.

Jan 04 13 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:
What is wrong with those? smile

MelissaAnn  wrote:
Nothing, I ended up working with all of them.  tongue

I need to send shorter and less articulate messages . . . .

Jan 04 13 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Gogar wrote:

I might not have all the indians in the canoe when it comes to shooting

Penispictures and Indians in the canoe. Probably not the greatest analogy! big_smile

Jan 04 13 10:53 pm Link

Model

Cyn

Enterprise, Alabama, US

The weirdest message I got was from a "photographer" asking to massage and kiss my feet and suck on my toes. I don't have anything against the foot fetish genre, but this seemed as if it belonged hidden in the cracks of Craigslist rather than here.

Oh, and lonely guys looking to hook up. I didn't realize this was a dating site. *rolls eyes*

Jan 04 13 11:09 pm Link

Model

Kitty LaRose

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I had a photographer write me this looooong poem smile It was kinda cute.

Jan 04 13 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

Michael McGowan

Tucson, Arizona, US

I had a model offer a blowjob if it was a good shoot, but she said her husband would be there. Is that a mixed message, or what?

Jan 04 13 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Kitty LaRose wrote:
I had a photographer write me this looooong poem smile It was kinda cute.

One model showed me a FIRST message she got.  Nothing exactly inappropriate, but it just went ON and ON.  Like, maybe 10 double spaced pages of text.  I mean, I say WAY too much, and ramble a lot, but nothing like that.  EVER.

Jan 04 13 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Ali Choudhry Photo

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I don't do any of this. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong?

Jan 04 13 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

Ahhh... you got those, I was wondering why you never got back to me?

...and for those few who are oblivious to satire, I'm joking smile

Jan 04 13 11:33 pm Link

Model

IDiivil

Los Angeles, California, US

Yep. Penis pics here too. Even a can held up against said penis for, what I assume, was size reference.

Jan 04 13 11:36 pm Link

Artist/Painter

aquarelle

Chicago, Illinois, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

There is an MM photographer who features pictures of his penis in his port.

This eliminates the need for sending them, and assures that models who want to work with him know what they're getting.

Jan 04 13 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

IDiivil wrote:
Yep. Penis pics here too. Even a can held up against said penis for, what I assume, was size reference.

Lmao... I'm lucky enough to have small hands.

Some people are in need of some serious help here... for real.

Jan 04 13 11:40 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Rik Image wrote:

Ahhh... you got those, I was wondering why you never got back to me?

Guess I wasn't impressed by what I saw :p wink

Jan 05 13 01:45 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

IDiivil wrote:

hahaha, those are hilarious :p

Jan 05 13 01:46 am Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Anna Adrielle wrote:

Guess I wasn't impressed by what I saw :p wink

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that tongue

Jan 05 13 06:09 am Link

Model

angel emily

Boston, Massachusetts, US

IDiivil wrote:

LOL!!

I have never been sent dick pics -- I hope nobody sees this as an invitation to be the first!

Jan 05 13 06:24 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

model emily  wrote:

LOL!!

I have never been sent dick pics -- I hope nobody sees this as an invitation to be the first!

I can almost here the sound of dicks being whipped out of pants...

Jan 05 13 07:17 am Link

Model

E e v a

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I got an offer to wear a new invention called the "heel do" after being asked my foot size. Went on about how I'd strap on a harness and model in it. Being 17 I had the biggest laugh over it and said no to take me out of their list of models of interest. Actually turned out to be legit.

2K lost. So.much.regret lol.

Jan 05 13 08:27 am Link

Photographer

dhp

Petaluma, California, US

Samantha Emme wrote:
I got an offer to wear a new invention called the "heel do" after being asked my foot size. Went on about how I'd strap on a harness and model in it. Being 17 I had the biggest laugh over it and said no to take me out of their list of models of interest. Actually turned out to be legit.

2K lost. So.much.regret lol.

I just googled but didn't find anything. I guess the product wasn't a hit....or they changed the name.

Jan 05 13 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Galveston, Texas, US

Michael McGowan wrote:
I had a model offer a blowjob if it was a good shoot, but she said her husband would be there. Is that a mixed message, or what?

I would be afraid he would want in on the action, not that I would shoot anybody for a BJ.

Jan 05 13 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

Mark BT

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

I don't have anything like what I've read here, although most of it was funny and strange. One 'model' contacted me to say "I like your stuff. Lets shoot tomorrow. I'll need all the shots so I don't have to wait for you to choose which ones you want to edit and give me. I'll know what I want and can do my own editing." This 'model' was 16.

I checked out her portfolio, and was shocked to see that she had posed half covered in bubbles in a tub, and a couple of others in just a man's shirt, and one as she was lighting a cigarette. o.O Needless to say, I didn't even respond.

Jan 05 13 07:02 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

this is the complete first and last message sent to me by an MM photographer, in its entirety.

"i like the insertion genre, you into that?"

i always reply to everyone, whether i want to work with them or not. but this one freaked me out so much i couldn't even bring myself to send a "no thanks" message. wtf is wrong with people. lol.

Jan 05 13 07:13 pm Link

Model

Christie Gabriel

Chicago, Illinois, US

Recently I got "Oh, there is so very much I'd love to do with you....but you're probably spoken for so I guess I'll settle for just taking photos of ya. Rates?"

Jan 05 13 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

IDiivil wrote:

A can ?  LOL, wtf... 

a can makes so much more sense than, IDK, a ruler ?

model emily  wrote:

Seriously? 

I find that REALLY hard to believe, but very smart to add the part after the --

Christie Gabriel wrote:
Recently I got "Oh, there is so very much I'd love to do with you....but you're probably spoken for so I guess I'll settle for just taking photos of ya. Rates?"

Ewwwww, just ewwww.   *cringe*

Anna Adrielle wrote:
I can almost here the sound of dicks being whipped out of pants...

LOL, now I'm going to have to watch Blazing Saddles soon.

Jan 05 13 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

Kev Lawson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Michael McGowan wrote:

Maybe the husband would be the one giving you the BJ. lol

Jan 05 13 08:04 pm Link

Model

Rhiannon Davis

Dallas, Texas, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
I once had a conversation with a very established photographer, who wanted to do a series (with me wearing clothes, so not even nude) with me for a gallery exhibit... and in the middle of the conversation, it went something like this

"so I would like to have the series done in 3 months or so, so that it is ready in time. by the way, would you like to see me masturbate on cam?. Oh and I have found a great stylist for the shoot, it's going to be amazing"

right...

Bahahahahaha. He thought he would just slip it in there. Maybe you catch it maybe you don't? Good to know he has a great stylist for this shoot that is definitely not going to happen anymore.

Jan 05 13 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Ash Film Group

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
penispictures.

The very first open call I ever had the first model that showed up was a male model. He opened up his portfolio and every photo was a nude that included his penis in varying stages of (how do I say this?) arousal. I was kind of taken aback, as I was expecting more of a commercial/ lifestyle book. Luckily my assistant was there and she was able to keep a professional tone to the whole encounter.

Jan 05 13 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Top Level Studio

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Gogar wrote:
Nothing sets the mood for a good working relationship like a few initial penis pictures.smile

I'm wondering what the proper penis pic protocol is?

Do you send the image directly, or do you send a link to your page of artfully lit and posed penises?

I wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate, right?

Jan 05 13 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

BTHPhoto

Fairbanks, Alaska, US

"I absolutely LOVE your work! Can you recommend any women photographers who shoot like you?"

Jan 05 13 08:19 pm Link

Model

E e v a

Nashville, Tennessee, US

dhp wrote:

I just googled but didn't find anything. I guess the product wasn't a hit....or they changed the name.

http://www.heeldo.com/

Jan 05 13 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

VisiFoto

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

aquarelle wrote:

There is an MM photographer who features pictures of his penis in his port.

This eliminates the need for sending them, and assures that models who want to work with him know what they're getting.

There's an army of them on MM. And they shoot with a lot of hot nude models who sleep at their homes.

Hmmm...I do have a self-portrait somewhere.

Jan 05 13 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

VisiFoto

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

Mark BT wrote:
I don't have anything like what I've read here, although most of it was funny and strange. One 'model' contacted me to say "I like your stuff. Lets shoot tomorrow. I'll need all the shots so I don't have to wait for you to choose which ones you want to edit and give me. I'll know what I want and can do my own editing." This 'model' was 16.

I checked out her portfolio, and was shocked to see that she had posed half covered in bubbles in a tub, and a couple of others in just a man's shirt, and one as she was lighting a cigarette. o.O Needless to say, I didn't even respond.

Vice bait n switch from BP to MM?

Jan 05 13 11:36 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Best

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

N Butler wrote:
I hope there was a note attached to his penis explaining the details of the shoot.

i think it said " long exposer" session  exsperienced llama required for TFBJ

Jan 06 13 02:22 am Link

Photographer

Thomas Sellberg

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

Melodye Joy wrote:

Subject: Hey Girl!

....I am not your BFF, nor are we related. If you want to collaborate in any form, TF/Paid/Whatever...please be proper about the little things, including titles. When your in a professional setting (even online), please remain so.

I don't walk into my day job and tell my boss, "sup!", in place of "hi/good morning/how are you"

ps- this artist has few photos and is an obvious newbie. No big deal. But for future reference, don't be so ...casual?

I actually have said 'sup? To a former boss... I had just been conversing with some regular customers (everyday) and forgot who I was talking to before it was too late. It didn't even phase him... I wouldn't recommend it anywhere else though.

Jan 06 13 03:05 am Link

Photographer

Gogar

Göteborg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

Top Level Studio wrote:

I'm wondering what the proper penis pic protocol is?

Do you send the image directly, or do you send a link to your page of artfully lit and posed penises?

I wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate, right?

In case you missed it. I was being ironic.

Jan 06 13 03:12 am Link

Model

Damianne

Austin, Texas, US

someone messaged me and as far as I could tell, I was getting the end of an argument with me that I had not yet been participating in.

Like he was really mad I wouldn't shoot TF with him.

Checked his MM number and everything and we'd never spoken before.

hmm

Jan 06 13 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

IDiivil wrote:

Just read that as "even a CAT held up . . . ."

Jan 06 13 05:43 am Link