Forums > General Industry > Model Missing

Photographer

Southpaw Captures

Oceanside, New York, US

Has anybody seen this model
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2757927

According to her friends on FB she has been missing for over a week and the police have been notified.

If anybody has seen or heard from her please let me know.

thanks and lets pray they find her.

Jan 06 13 07:24 am Link

Photographer

my_other_profile

Ankeny, Iowa, US

sad

I hope she's all right.

Jan 06 13 07:48 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Galveston, Texas, US

It shows that she was online on the 1st. If coarse that may have been someone with her password looking to see if there were any clues as to where she was or what happened.

Hope she is ok.

Jan 06 13 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

Terrible, hope she is found safe and sound....

Jan 06 13 07:58 am Link

Photographer

Neil Snape

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Ouch bad news, Hope she is fine and she shows up quickly.

Jan 06 13 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Graham Glover

Oakton, Virginia, US

All the best to her.  sad

Jan 06 13 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:
It shows that she was online on the 1st. If coarse that may have been someone with her password looking to see if there were any clues as to where she was or what happened.

Hope she is ok.

If family or law enforcement accessed her MM account, it would be easy enough to go through the list of people she has interacted with recently. I also suspect that her profile would have been updated and most of her port would have been removed (nudes, etc) to ensure her public persona is cast in as positive a manner as possible.

ADMIN & MODS:
What does MM do in a situation like this? Is law enforcement notified that she has an account and given access? IMO That would be the right thing to do to help find her.

Jan 06 13 01:28 pm Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

Marc Damon wrote:

If family or law enforcement accessed her MM account, it would be easy enough to go through the list of people she has interacted with recently. I also suspect that her profile would have been updated and most of her port would have been removed (nudes, etc) to ensure her public persona is cast in as positive a manner as possible.

ADMIN & MODS:
What does MM do in a situation like this? Is law enforcement notified that she has an account and given access? IMO That would be the right thing to do to help find her.

If Law Enforcement contacts MM regarding a member account, the Mods would be obligated to refer the matter to IB's Legal/Admin staff for a response. LE might also contact IB's legal department on their own, without going through MM's CAM or email system. As one would expect, IB would certainly do their best to cooperate with LE.

Jan 06 13 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

Darren Brade

London, England, United Kingdom

Hope she is ok.

Unfortunately the last login is an unreliable indicator, all it means that MM was opened in a browser, the model may have the password saved in the browser.

Hopefully she is okay and just not with Internet access. Fingers crossed.

Jan 06 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Skydancer Photos wrote:
If Law Enforcement contacts MM regarding a member account, the Mods would be obligated to refer the matter to IB's Legal/Admin staff for a response. LE might also contact IB's legal department on their own, without going through MM's CAM or email system. As one would expect, IB would certainly do their best to cooperate with LE.

Thanks. Is there a scenario where MM mods/admin sees a thread like this and takes the initiative to contact law enforcement to ask if a missing persons report has been filed.

Note: I don't know the llama, nor have I ever interacted with her in any way. I'm just asking questions about MM policy and procedure here so others may be informed if the situation should arise again. Also, are these policies something that are (or should be) posted somewhere under the help tab?

Jan 06 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Hope she is ok.

And, as I just found out, under certain circumstances you can access your account without it updating the 'last accessed' flag; although checking MY Stuff for email does update it.

Hope she's ok. Lost too many members this past year already.

Jan 06 13 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Southpaw Captures

Oceanside, New York, US

I don't have the details but after missing for 6 days they found her.  I believe she is ok.

Jan 07 13 05:18 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Southpaw Captures wrote:
I don't have the details but after missing for 6 days they found her.  I believe she is ok.

This is very good news.

Jan 07 13 05:34 am Link

Photographer

Neil Snape

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Southpaw Captures wrote:

You just brightened my day.

Jan 07 13 05:49 am Link

Photographer

click snap

ACE, Texas, US

Southpaw Captures wrote:

Wow!  I'm glad to hear that.

Jan 07 13 05:56 am Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Southpaw Captures wrote:

Do you have a link to all of this?

Jan 08 13 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Kev Lawson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Southpaw Captures wrote:

This is good news... I really dread reading through threads or articles online when I see someone is missing.

Jan 08 13 10:30 pm Link