Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

here are some raw photos any retoucher wanted to practice with. you can use the photos in your portfolio only with credits. it would be great if you posted the retouched on the form.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pnwoz6vlwbqoe5c/hczP1d_3K1
credits
Mayhem #1638970
Mayhem #2286246 creative director
Mayhem #2551409
Mayhem #2149641
Mayhem #1793789

Jan 07 13 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

Posts: 16913

El Segundo, California, US

Moderator Note!
Do you have permission from the copyright holder? Does he/she agree to the forum rules?

Jan 08 13 07:37 am Link

Retoucher

pinoyretouch

Posts: 60

Reading, England, United Kingdom

My very quick try smile

http://i50.tinypic.com/14u8aww.jpg

Jan 08 13 08:20 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Kevin Connery wrote:
Do you have permission from the copyright holder? Does he/she agree to the forum rules?

yes the photographer has given me full rights and permission to use the photos smile

Jan 08 13 08:26 am Link

Retoucher

pixel dimension ilusion

Posts: 1355

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

hi this is my try
http://i49.tinypic.com/124vd4p.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/9hut6u.jpg

Jan 08 13 11:17 am Link

Photographer

Rebecca Christine

Posts: 7068

Chester, England, United Kingdom

I'm sad that I can't edit these RAW doesn't support this camera model sad

Jan 08 13 11:38 am Link

Retoucher

Olina777

Posts: 227

Rostov-na-Donu, Rostov, Russia

smile

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1301/73/5f4f1f3ad07f.jpg

Jan 08 13 12:42 pm Link

Retoucher

vtrantien

Posts: 637

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

My version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8211/8362875431_c4b9aa78fe_c.jpg


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8071/8363941198_3efb155463_c.jpg

Jan 08 13 09:53 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

pinoyretouch wrote:
My very quick try smile

http://i50.tinypic.com/14u8aww.jpg

that gave it a different feel cool  smile

Jan 12 13 02:27 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

vtrantien wrote:
My version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8211/8362875431_c4b9aa78fe_c.jpg


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8071/8363941198_3efb155463_c.jpg

great job smile

Jan 12 13 02:28 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Helena Olipir wrote:
smile

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1301/73/5f4f1f3ad07f.jpg

nice job smile

Jan 12 13 02:28 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

pixel dimension ilusion wrote:
hi this is my try
http://i49.tinypic.com/124vd4p.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/9hut6u.jpg

that gave them a different feel smile

Jan 12 13 02:29 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

RebeccaChristine wrote:
I'm sad that I can't edit these RAW doesn't support this camera model sad

that sucks sad

Jan 12 13 02:30 pm Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

.

Feb 18 13 09:09 am Link

Retoucher

Tanya Garapko

Posts: 146

Mukacheve, Zakarpats'ka, Ukraine

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7100/cvn0159.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 19 13 02:48 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

cool smile

Tane4ka1183 wrote:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7100/cvn0159.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 19 13 07:34 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

.

Feb 25 13 09:17 am Link

Retoucher

chonefar

Posts: 264

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130302/16/173588325201303021618321305100595587_000.jpg

Mar 02 13 12:18 am Link

Retoucher

chonefar

Posts: 264

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130302/20/173588325201303022034101514733880349_000.jpg

Mar 02 13 04:38 am Link

Retoucher

chonefar

Posts: 264

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130302/21/173588325201303022155483576840758157_000.jpg

Mar 02 13 05:57 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

great job smile

chonefar wrote:
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130302/21/173588325201303022155483576840758157_000.jpg

Mar 02 13 12:14 pm Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 340

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

Thank you! I can use in my portfolio?
http://jpegshare.net/images/f2/2c/f22c88c2ffd273f34bd983318b6f4377.jpg

Mar 03 13 09:41 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

hello sure you can with credits smile

Mar 03 13 04:59 pm Link

Retoucher

Human Canoe

Posts: 105

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130306/04/513738b3e711d.jpg

Mine's Better! =P

Mar 06 13 04:42 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

this does look great smile

Human Canoe wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130306/04/513738b3e711d.jpg

Mine's Better! =P

Mar 06 13 09:25 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

.

Mar 19 13 07:23 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

.

Apr 01 13 06:41 am Link

Retoucher

retouchbysui

Posts: 100

London, England, United Kingdom

who do i give the credits to? are you the photographer?

Apr 01 13 09:50 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

hello here are the credits to the photos credits
Mayhem #1638970
Mayhem #2286246 creative director
Mayhem #2551409
Mayhem #2149641
Mayhem #1793789

retouches by sui wrote:
who do i give the credits to? are you the photographer?

Apr 01 13 12:37 pm Link

Retoucher

Holly_Miller

Posts: 10

Leeds, England, United Kingdom

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130402/11/515b240bde524_m.jpg

Apr 02 13 11:43 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

beautiful smile

Holly_Miller wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130402/11/515b240bde524_m.jpg

Apr 02 13 08:42 pm Link

Retoucher

Anna Stan

Posts: 110

Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland

My try. smile

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2900/cvn0105.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Apr 03 13 04:58 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

cool detail to it smile

Anna Stan wrote:
My try. smile

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2900/cvn0105.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Apr 03 13 08:15 am Link

Retoucher

Rim Khatib

Posts: 43

Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Hello:)
My try
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/1057/imageshackin.jpg

Apr 05 13 03:22 am Link

Retoucher

Alessia Cosio Retoucher

Posts: 18

Messina, Sicily, Italy

Hello! Here is mu retouch, i hope you like it!
Can i use in my portfolio?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13628764/_CVN0107%20come%20oggetto%20avanzato-1.jpg

Apr 05 13 08:39 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

beautiful smile

Rim Khatib wrote:
Hello:)
My try
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/1057/imageshackin.jpg

Apr 05 13 11:03 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

yes you can with credits love how you popped the hair color smile

Alessia Cosio Retoucher wrote:
Hello! Here is mu retouch, i hope you like it!
Can i use in my portfolio?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13628764/_CVN0107%20come%20oggetto%20avanzato-1.jpg

Apr 05 13 11:04 am Link

Photographer

Eva Kondratyeva

Posts: 4

Novomoskovsk, Tula, Russia

Thanks for photos! My humble try smile
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/3954/cvn0033.jpg

Apr 07 13 12:39 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

no problem smile

Eva Kondratyeva wrote:
Thanks for photos! My humble try smile
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/3954/cvn0033.jpg

Apr 08 13 07:25 am Link

Model

niccolus johnson

Posts: 263

Nashville, Tennessee, US

.

May 20 13 09:47 am Link