Forums > Model Colloquy > Hair now gone tomorrow !

Photographer

Images of Light

Westlake, Louisiana, US

Models:  Shaved, Hair, or Landing strip how do you stay and why.

Jan 08 13 10:53 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Tyler, Texas, US

Images of Light wrote:

Are you asking only models or you asking everyone their view on how models groom themselves and why?

Jan 08 13 10:57 am Link

Model

Lynn Elizabeth

Coral Springs, Florida, US

Right now shaved. Every once in a while a landing strip. Depends on how I feel and what I would like (and possibly what the photographer would like) for a nude shoot.

Jan 08 13 02:05 pm Link

guide forum

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Fully natural, with a nice bush smile  I did shave for a while at the request of specific artists I was modelling for, but since have decided not to.  Now the photographers and artists I model for seem to love the natural, untouched look and that is my preference as well.

Jan 08 13 03:03 pm Link

Model

angel emily

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Images of Light wrote:

What is this for?   

I feel like there is always a thread in the model forum about a model's pubic hair grooming.  What's the fascination with this???    I understand if you're working with a nude model, but then it seems like something to discuss with that model.

Opening a forum to have models talk about their pubes just seems kind of voyeuristic to me.  hmm

Jan 08 13 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Designit - Edward Olson

West Hollywood, California, US

Images of Light wrote:

model emily  wrote:
What is this for?   

I feel like there is always a thread in the model forum about a model's pubic hair grooming.  What's the fascination with this???    I understand if you're working with a nude model, but then it seems like something to discuss with that model.

Opening a forum to have models talk about their pubes just seems kind of voyeuristic to me.  hmm

Exactly.

Jan 08 13 05:25 pm Link