Forums > Newbie Forum > A positive note

Photographer

Kuttlefishfoto

Vancouver, Washington, US

Just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed the opportunities that being a Model Mayhem member has provided me.  Have met some really great local folks that I would never have been able to collaborate with otherwise.  I've only been here since last July and its been a blast!!!

Jan 09 13 06:51 am Link

Photographer

Chris Chronos

Benidorm, Valencia, Spain

Great to hear! I've only been here for a short while and just started getting serious about it, but this site is definitely helping boost my confidence

Jan 09 13 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Alex Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I'd like to thank you for posting something positive. Most posts on MM start or inevitably turn sour. Lots of haters out there.

Again, Thank You.

Jan 09 13 08:10 am Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

I agree, I'v actually been meaning to write up something nice and positive.

Not to hijack the thread but I also want to say that there are up and downs, we discuss and deliberate. We don't always agree on things but MM is a wealth of knowledge and resources so I'm glad I stuck with it.

Happy New Year and many more MM years to come!

Jan 09 13 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Kuttlefishfoto

Vancouver, Washington, US

Yes, its a shame that we tend to jump on the negative aspects and make an issue of it.  Suppose it's human nature and I'm guilty too.  I've never dropped by the lost baggage area at the airport and congratulated them for not needing their help today!

Jan 26 13 08:12 am Link

Model

Victoria Voodoo

Riverside, California, US

Amen!  If you're willing to put in the time to really utilize this site as a network, it can really help you move mountains.

*Applauds*

Inky smooches!
-V

Jan 26 13 10:23 am Link

Photographer

SANCTUAIRE

Tampa, Florida, US

Have fun on the #1 Model & Photographer site.

Jan 26 13 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Cody Augustine wrote:
Just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed the opportunities that being a Model Mayhem member has provided me.  Have met some really great local folks that I would never have been able to collaborate with otherwise.  I've only been here since last July and its been a blast!!!

:-)

Jan 26 13 05:28 pm Link