Forums > Newbie Forum > anyone willing to help a newbie?

Photographer

SteveCurriephotography

Gloucester, England, United Kingdom

hi all, im looking for a  female llama to build up my portfolio a bit,i have been taking photos for years but only now starting to get a bit serious.i have taken photos of people i know but never anyone i havent met before, i can usually get some pretty good shots whatever the situation.im situated in bristol so anyone around that area who needs photos for their portfolio too would be ideal.i can only offer time for prints at the moment but i wont take up too much of your time and im sure it will be fun.have a look at my profile and get in touch if your interested

thanks

Jan 10 13 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

You'll probably get more replies where such a post belongs, which is under Castings.

Best of luck.

Jan 10 13 09:27 am Link

Photographer

Lars R Peterson

Seattle, Washington, US

Welcome to MM, Steveo!
Check out the casting call and availability notice section, and make the request there. You will reach a broader audience!  Once you have a few shots down, and have a solid concept for what you want to shoot, you can also browse local area models, sorted by most recently visited the site... and send a personal note asking if they want to work with you.

Good luck!

Jan 10 13 09:28 am Link

Photographer

TRPn Pics

Andrews, North Carolina, US

Try the casting/travel link up^ there.

Jan 10 13 09:28 am Link

Model

Miss Vixxen

Torquay, England, United Kingdom

I'm a female model from england let me know if i'm suitable smile

Jan 11 13 04:43 am Link