Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

my blender turned an onion into onion juice.

It looks like grits.

the end.

Jan 16 13 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

Bek Ruszin

Posts: 6023

Levittown, Pennsylvania, US

Damon Banner wrote:
my blender turned an onion into onion juice.

It looks like grits.

the end.

But did you cry?

Jan 16 13 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8798

Martinez, California, US

Damon Banner wrote:
my blender turned an onion into onion juice.

It looks like grits.

the end.

http://www.ragetrolling.com/var/resizes/Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

Jan 16 13 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

Apodyopsis

Posts: 6087

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

.....what would you do with onion juice?



I mean...I know what *I* would do with it....but it aint no cooking

Jan 16 13 11:53 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

What did you expect it to do?

The Ninja turns everything into grits; that's its job.

Jan 17 13 07:31 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
What did you expect it to do?

The Ninja turns everything into grits; that's its job.

chop it into tiny, non juice like, pieces!

Jan 17 13 07:37 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Apodyopsis wrote:
.....what would you do with onion juice?



I mean...I know what *I* would do with it....but it aint no cooking

a smoovie!?

Jan 17 13 07:38 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Damon Banner wrote:
chop it into tiny, non juice like, pieces!

That's what food processors do. Blenders and food processors are different.

You make smoothies in the blender, but salsa in the food processor.

Jan 17 13 07:40 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

you sassing me!?

Jan 17 13 07:41 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Damon Banner wrote:
you sassing me!?

Sometimes I wonder why people put onions in the blender, and expect them to come out in a non-soup form.

Jan 17 13 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

*takes off belt*

Jan 17 13 07:46 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Damon Banner wrote:

chop it into tiny, non juice like, pieces!

**Hint. Hint. The button says "puree" for a reason**

Jan 17 13 07:59 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Damon Banner wrote:
*takes off belt*

NOW WE'RE TALKING !!!!

Jan 17 13 08:00 am Link

Model

HellBelle

Posts: 19959

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Damon Banner wrote:
*takes off belt*

lol

Jan 17 13 08:11 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

My mom used to make jokes about onion juice actually, because when she was a little kid and got sick, her grandma made onion "poultice," which was mounds of boiled onions, and made her lie with it on her chest.

They also packed soot into a head wound she got when she fell off a fence, at around 7 years old.

Poultice-granny also swore she got rid of her shingles by rubbing it with "blood from a black hen."


Aaaaaah...folk medicine...

Jan 17 13 08:12 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

ArtisticPhotography wrote:

**Hint. Hint. The button says "puree" for a reason**

My ninja only has one setting.

Jan 17 13 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
My mom used to make jokes about onion juice actually, because when she was a little kid and got sick, her grandma made onion "poultice," which was mounds of boiled onions, and made her lie with it on her chest.

They also packed soot into a head wound she got when she fell off a fence, at around 7 years old.

Poultice-granny also swore she got rid of her shingles by rubbing it with "blood from a black hen."


Aaaaaah...folk medicine...

Is that like the country version of robitussin?

Jan 17 13 10:10 am Link

Model

Erin Holmes

Posts: 6574

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

I do that to make Indian food, depending on the dish.

Jan 17 13 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Erin Holmes wrote:
I do that to make Indian food, depending on the dish.

NOW I WANT INDIAN FOOD.  THANKS ALOT!

Jan 17 13 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8798

Martinez, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
My mom used to make jokes about onion juice actually, because when she was a little kid and got sick, her grandma made onion "poultice," which was mounds of boiled onions, and made her lie with it on her chest.

They also packed soot into a head wound she got when she fell off a fence, at around 7 years old.

Poultice-granny also swore she got rid of her shingles by rubbing it with "blood from a black hen."


Aaaaaah...folk medicine...

omg thats horrible! and soot in a head wound?!? wow. thats bad.
didn't she know you're just supposed to squirt it with windex!
soak it good, let it get down there into the bone.
windex fixes everything.

Jan 17 13 01:47 pm Link