Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Posts: 15979

Portland, Oregon, US

So there's an intercom feature on our fancy pants phones at work.  We use it to talk to the other offices.

I was trying to call one of my writers to discuss some copy but accidentally intercom'd the entire office and said (in response to somebody in my office):

I have no idea what I'm doing. 

TL,DR: I just accidentally intercom'd my entire company and told them "I have no idea what I'm doing"

Jan 18 13 11:40 am Link

Model

Lily Darling

Posts: 1299

Lansing, Michigan, US

lol oh that's too funny!!!

Jan 18 13 12:40 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

lol

Jan 18 13 12:50 pm Link

Model

Axioma

Posts: 6793

Gent, East Flanders, Belgium

lol

Jan 18 13 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Posts: 4881

Antioch, California, US

well, as long as you didnt get a chorus of "we know" back---you're golden smile

Jan 18 13 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Posts: 3836

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, US

smile

Jan 18 13 12:58 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

rfordphotos wrote:
well, as long as you didnt get a chorus of "we know" back---you're golden smile

lol

Jan 18 13 01:07 pm Link

Model

Sophia Be

Posts: 6354

Portland, Oregon, US

Oh no!

Jan 18 13 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Posts: 21651

Portland, Oregon, US

Compass Rose Studios wrote:
I just accidentally intercom'd my entire company and told them "I have no idea what I'm doing"

Well, we all knew that!  tongue

Seriously, as long as you don't do this multiple times, you are forgiven.  But if it became a weekly occurrence, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Jan 18 13 01:17 pm Link

Model

modeled

Posts: 9334

San Diego, California, US

http://i.imgur.com/DARDY.gif

Jan 18 13 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Posts: 15979

Portland, Oregon, US

rfordphotos wrote:
well, as long as you didnt get a chorus of "we know" back---you're golden smile

No but I did hear peels of laughter trailing all the way to the back of the building...

Jan 18 13 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Posts: 15979

Portland, Oregon, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:

Well, we all knew that!  tongue

Seriously, as long as you don't do this multiple times, you are forgiven.  But if it became a weekly occurrence, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Luckily no.  Typically my worst gaffs are talking on mute during conference calls and not realizing it for ten or twenty seconds.

Jan 18 13 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Compass Rose Studios wrote:

No but I did hear peels of laughter trailing all the way to the back of the building...

I hoped you laughed just as loud and then wandered down the hall asking "Who can't figure out the phones?"

Jan 18 13 02:21 pm Link