Rachel Reilly wrote:

I was thinking 4-6 months
Depending on your behavior.

Ok, I can do that.

Jan 30 13 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Frustration, anxiety, loss, anger, despair. It all shows in my shooting style. I don't do "Light, airy, happy" photography. Dark, shadow-y, melancholy, are my style. I like it that way. You won't see much in the way of smiles in my photos. Just doesn't work for me. Also, one of the biggest reasons I don't shoot nudes much. Can't have it. Not supposed to look at it. Why appreciate it?

Jan 30 13 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Caveman Creations wrote:
I'm 33
She's 31

WTF?????

Somebody cue Tom Leykus

Photographer

RachelReilly

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Christopher Hartman wrote:

Ok, I can do that.

Such a gentleman

Photographer

Andialu

San Pedro, California, US

Ok, I can do that.

Rachel Reilly wrote:
Such a gentleman

Jan 30 13 12:54 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Caveman Creations wrote:
Frustration, anxiety, loss, anger, despair. It all shows in my shooting style. I don't do "Light, airy, happy" photography. Dark, shadow-y, melancholy, are my style. I like it that way. You won't see much in the way of smiles in my photos. Just doesn't work for me. Also, one of the biggest reasons I don't shoot nudes much. Can't have it. Not supposed to look at it. Why appreciate it?

The wife won't let you shoot nudes?
I'm sorry but holy insecure!

I'm sure she's a lovely woman and all, still sucks!

Jan 30 13 12:54 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

spend some time with strippers and let her find the text messages. she'll either kick you out (problem solved) or step up her game.

but to be fair if she has a big career she might just be too worn out for it. but then maybe she should let you have a friend on the side.

Caveman Creations wrote:
I have threatened to find a loaner before! wink

Jan 30 13 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

twoharts wrote:
spend some time with strippers and let her find the text messages. she'll either kick you out (problem solved) or step up her game.

Good advice!

Jan 30 13 12:57 pm Link

Model

JWest

Asheville, North Carolina, US

When I was single, never on the first date, then just let things flow, but I didn't date much...not my thing, hence, married, lol. I prefer committed relationships.

Anywho...now that I'm married, how often? Depends on the week, working full time, modeling part time, gym, wife duties take up so much time. Ideally? I've have sex every day, multiple times a day. I'm absolutely addicted to my husband. Reality--sometimes everyday, some weeks it's 4-5, some it's 2-3 it really just depends.

Jan 30 13 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:

The wife won't let you shoot nudes?
I'm sorry but holy insecure!

I'm sure she's a lovely woman and all, still sucks!

No. She's never said I can't shoot nudes. That is never the issue. I don't do nudes unless it's imperative to the image. For me, if clothes would hinder the image, get rid of them. That just does not happen very often. I've shot nudes, most of which were tattoo submissions, where an article of clothing would cover a part of the tattoo, and I can't have that. Other than that, it's just frustrating for me to shoot them.

And, I did say, "For better or worse, until death do we part." I'm a man of my word. What-uh-ya-gonna-do?

Jan 30 13 01:01 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

twoharts wrote:
when i think about it now both outcomes were kind of frightening. lol. if i'm ever single again maybe i'll rethink my approach. but really i'm in it for the snuggling more than the conversation. and i hear that the modern woman hates cuddly guys. oh well.

I'm a huge fan of cuddling.  But...I'm older, too.  :shrug:

Jan 30 13 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

twoharts wrote:

but to be fair if she has a big career she might just be too worn out for it. but then maybe she should let you have a friend on the side.

Usually, after this is when I get it once a day, to every other day for a week or so. Then, back to the normal grind. Or, lack thereof. wink

Jan 30 13 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Caveman Creations wrote:

No. She's never said I can't shoot nudes. That is never the issue. I don't do nudes unless it's imperative to the image. For me, if clothes would hinder the image, get rid of them. That just does not happen very often. I've shot nudes, most of which were tattoo submissions, where an article of clothing would cover a part of the tattoo, and I can't have that. Other than that, it's just frustrating for me to shoot them.

And, I did say, "For better or worse, until death do we part." I'm a man of my word. What-uh-ya-gonna-do?

Ohhhhh ok!
Good for you.. I'm glad lure not a jerk. I was just pullin your chain :-)

Why is it frustrating to shoot nudes?

Jan 30 13 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Jojo West wrote:
When I was single, never on the first date, then just let things flow, but I didn't date much...not my thing, hence, married, lol. I prefer committed relationships.

Anywho...now that I'm married, how often? Depends on the week, working full time, modeling part time, gym, wife duties take up so much time. Ideally? I've have sex every day, multiple times a day. I'm absolutely addicted to my husband. Reality--sometimes everyday, some weeks it's 4-5, some it's 2-3 it really just depends.

Sounds about normal!
Im jealous you've found a man to be addicted to.. Where's mine?! ;-)

Jan 30 13 01:05 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Caveman Creations wrote:
I'm 33
She's 31

have you though about finding help?

PS I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex 3 times a month... if you're both happy with that. But this isn't working for you I'm guessing...

Jan 30 13 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Everyone is married in this forum, No fun!

Jan 30 13 01:09 pm Link

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:

Not me.
I won't shoot nudes either.  Part of the reason is as above.

Jan 30 13 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

on our first night sleeping together the wife said at one point "i'm cold" and so i held her (among other things. hehe) and she didn't seem to mind. and i thought "this is good". that was in 1986.

DivaEroticus wrote:
I'm a huge fan of cuddling.  But...I'm older, too.  :shrug:

Jan 30 13 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
Ohhhhh ok!
Good for you.. I'm glad lure not a jerk. I was just pullin your chain :-)

Why is it frustrating to shoot nudes?

Been following along? LOL
Honestly, all jokes aside, it just needs a place. So many images of nudes, and so many of them are just a "nude". No real artistry put in to the images. It's just a nekkid chic. Whoopedee doo. That's why we have Ken Marcus! lol

I never want the viewer of my images to have to ask why the image was created. I may not be very good at this, but that's the intent. A nekkid chic with a guitar? Is that the most important thing in the world to her? The guitar, and not owning clothes? A nekkid chic in the woods? Really? How many women go into the woods with the strict and explicit idea of taking their clothes off? Stefano Brunesci's work? No questions are necessary. It's all explained in the image. Helmut Newton? I can't think of anyone who has ever asked the question why those models are nude. That is what it has to be about in my mind. Just a personal thing. And, like I said, I can't have her. Why make her out to be erotic? I'm not supposed to admire a woman in the nude. It's unprofessional. Why have her nude? Is that the most important thing to the image?

Jan 30 13 01:13 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Rachel Reilly wrote:

me neither smile

Jan 30 13 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

what about the sex shop? get some toys. spice it up.

but some people just don't have a strong drive or maybe aren't very healthy. or maybe their needs aren't being met.

maybe you just need a little something, something on the side.

and i think some guys have it worse than you. at least you're still getting something.

Caveman Creations wrote:
Usually, after this is when I get it once a day, to every other day for a week or so. Then, back to the normal grind. Or, lack thereof. wink

Jan 30 13 01:14 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

BlueMoonPics wrote:

Not me.
I won't shoot nudes either.  Part of the reason is as above.

Because you suffer from  Unexpected erections often?

Photographer

RachelReilly

twoharts wrote:
on our first night sleeping together the wife said at one point "i'm cold" and so i held her (among other things. hehe) and she didn't seem to mind. and i thought "this is good". that was in 1986.

Cute!

Photographer

RachelReilly

Caveman Creations wrote:

Been following along? LOL
Honestly, all jokes aside, it just needs a place. So many images of nudes, and so many of them are just a "nude". No real artistry put in to the images. It's just a nekkid chic. Whoopedee doo. That's why we have Ken Marcus! lol

I never want the viewer of my images to have to ask why the image was created. I may not be very good at this, but that's the intent. A nekkid chic with a guitar? Is that the most important thing in the world to her? The guitar, and not owning clothes? A nekkid chic in the woods? Really? How many women go into the woods with the strict and explicit idea of taking their clothes off? Stefano Brunesci's work? No questions are necessary. It's all explained in the image. Helmut Newton? I can't think of anyone who has ever asked the question why those models are nude. That is what it has to be about in my mind. Just a personal thing. And, like I said, I can't have her. Why make her out to be erotic? I'm not supposed to admire a woman in the nude. It's unprofessional. Why have her nude? Is that the most important thing to the image?

I totally get what you're saying!

Jan 30 13 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

shrinkage. lol.

Rachel Reilly wrote:
Yeah I hate cuddling!
I'm like eww get the f offfff!

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:

have you though about finding help?

PS I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex 3 times a month... if you're both happy with that. But this isn't working for you I'm guessing...

We've tried help. Counseling, "spicing it up", changing it up, etc. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. Toys, locations, in 13 years, we've tried it all. Just, at the rate of about 3-4 times a month!

Photographer

RachelReilly

Anna Adrielle wrote:

me neither smile

Surprising, since you're so gorgeous

Jan 30 13 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

around here at least the strip clubs have some awesome deals on steak and prime rib dinners. maybe you just need a prime rib dinner once a week to cheer you up! some of those girls are very friendly (or so i'm told). plus many of them will do nude modeling as well.

Caveman Creations wrote:
We've tried help. Counseling, "spicing it up", changing it up, etc. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. Toys, locations, in 13 years, we've tried it all. Just, at the rate of about 3-4 times a month!

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
Such a gentleman

Photographer

RachelReilly

twoharts wrote:
shrinkage. lol.

I was just kidding :-)

Jan 30 13 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

oh...my...

But for real I am 24

Jan 30 13 01:19 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
How long do you tend to wait before having sex with someone you're seeing?

Until we can get the kids out of the room.

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Rachel Reilly wrote:

Because you suffer from  Unexpected erections often?

No! lol
Seriously, I feel the same way as caveman about nudes.  There has to be a darned good reason for the image.  Otherwise I'd just be ogling a naked woman just for kicks.
I dunno, maybe someday.

Photographer

RachelReilly

Chain Reaction wrote:

Until we can get the kids out of the room.

You bring your kids on dates?

Jan 30 13 01:20 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:

I totally get what you're saying!

And, it's not that I don't shoot nudes. There are a ton of models on this site, that can pull that off, in an artistic manner. Bodyscapes, Body-study, etc, all of that is wonderful. It just needs a reason to be there. Just the same as the guitar, the woods, the heels. If it can be done without it, do it. If the same image can be accomplished in clothes, do it.

Jan 30 13 01:20 pm Link

Photographer

Andialu

San Pedro, California, US

BlueMoonPics wrote:

No! lol
Seriously, I feel the same way as caveman about nudes.  There has to be a darned good reason for the image.  Otherwise I'd just be ogling a naked woman just for kicks.
I dunno, maybe someday.

What's wrong with that?

Jan 30 13 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

BlueMoonPics wrote:
No! lol
I dunno, maybe someday.

Ok but on the other side of things, why does the model have to be clothed?
It goes both ways
But I understand what you mean.

Jan 30 13 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Andialu wrote:

What's wrong with that?

Honestly, the only reason I want to see a naked woman is because we're going to have sex.  Seeing and not touching, etc. is no fun for me.  Just stress.

Jan 30 13 01:23 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
You bring your kids on dates?

Who said anything about dates? Sex and dating are two different things. I know. I tried. And we were thrown out of the restaurant.

Jan 30 13 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

twoharts wrote:
around here at least the strip clubs have some awesome deals on steak and prime rib dinners. maybe you just need a prime rib dinner once a week to cheer you up! some of those girls are very friendly (or so i'm told). plus many of them will do nude modeling as well.

I love my women like I like my steaks! hot, juicy, and.....um........well we'll leave out what I want the middle to look like! big_smile

I shoot headshots and promo stuff for several of the Exotic Dancers in the area. I know how nice they are! Great, wonderful, giving, people.

Jan 30 13 01:24 pm Link