guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15978

Austin, Texas, US

I got to have this modelling thing to help me get a husband so I can marry and settle down and raise his babies like a proper lady.
Modelling was so useful. I mean, almost as useful as those college classes I took just to meet potential husbands with drive and high potential earnings, although silly me of course I'd never actually get a degree.

Ho hum how grand it all is.

Jan 31 13 10:45 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Revolutionary Road was a great movie.

Jan 31 13 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It's really great for women in 2013

You can get Internet in the kitchen and everything.

Jan 31 13 11:22 am Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15978

Austin, Texas, US

Peter Claver wrote:
It's really great for women in 2013

You can get Internet in the kitchen and everything.

My last apartment had an ethernet port right above the stove.
I could never figure out how that was supposed to work.

Now I know.

Jan 31 13 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Damianne wrote:

My last apartment had an ethernet port right above the stove.
I could never figure out how that was supposed to work.

Now I know.

They were looking out for your best interests.

Jan 31 13 12:12 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15978

Austin, Texas, US

Peter Claver wrote:

They were looking out for your best interests.

Lawdy knows I'm incapable of doing it myself

Jan 31 13 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Damianne wrote:

Lawdy knows I'm incapable of doing it myself

If you need help plugging in the internet I'm sure your man can do it for you.

Jan 31 13 12:32 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15978

Austin, Texas, US

Peter Claver wrote:

If you need help plugging in the internet I'm sure your man can do it for you.

I have a man typing for me now.

All thanks to modelling.

Jan 31 13 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Damianne wrote:
I have a man typing for me now.

All thanks to llamaling.

Don't forget to make him a sandwich to show him how grateful you are.

Do it naked so he can get the benefit of your llamaing too.

Jan 31 13 01:07 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Sha-Lynne

Posts: 22681

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Now take off your shoes and pick up a damn frying pan.  Geez.

Jan 31 13 01:29 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Peter Claver wrote:

Don't forget to make him a sandwich to show him how grateful you are.

Do it naked so he can get the benefit of your modeling too.

A naked sandwich?
Aren't you getting ahead of yourself here?

Jan 31 13 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Russian Katarina wrote:

A naked sandwich?
Aren't you getting ahead of yourself here?

Ain't got nothing to do with me.  She's gotta keep her man happy.

I already have a naked sandwich maker.

Jan 31 13 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28820

Portland, Oregon, US

No babies = inadequacy.

Don't get all shooty on the messenger, now.

These are our foundational principles.

Without them, civilization as we know it is DOOMED.

So comply or be damned.

Jan 31 13 05:53 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Peter Claver wrote:

Ain't got nothing to do with me.  She's gotta keep her man happy.

I already have a naked sandwich maker.

It takes two to tango, but it takes three for a proper sandwich.
I thought you were offering yourself up.

Jan 31 13 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Posts: 26657

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Russian Katarina wrote:

It takes two to tango, but it takes three for a proper sandwich.
I thought you were offering yourself up.

Nah.  I was just trying to make sure she keeps her man fed.  He is, after all, making sure she lives a comfortable life (with internet).

Jan 31 13 06:16 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Peter Claver wrote:

Nah.  I was just trying to make sure she keeps her man fed.  He is, after all, making sure she lives a comfortable life (with internet).

I'm sure she has much to offer in the kitchen.

Jan 31 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Posts: 21320

Seattle, Washington, US

I chose to marry a model with an advanced degree. You know, doing my part and all.

Jan 31 13 06:50 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Sophistocles wrote:
I chose to marry a llama with an advanced degree. You know, doing my part and all.

Every time you ask a llama about quantum mechanics, God kills a kitten.

Please, think of Schroedinger's kitten!

Jan 31 13 06:59 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37024

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Are we referencing a particular fail-thread here?

Jan 31 13 07:03 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Either that or Filthy is testing out her new sarcasm detector - a really useful invention.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2cynbmcOtnA/TPPw0zwaCTI/AAAAAAAABsQ/CgSIXKSFRjA/s1600/sarcasm_detector.jpg

Jan 31 13 07:13 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15978

Austin, Texas, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Are we referencing a particular fail-thread here?

Why models quit

Jan 31 13 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3102

Tyler, Texas, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

Every time you ask a model about quantum mechanics, God kills a kitten.

Please, think of Schroedinger's kitten!

But it is ok to ask about Quantum Chemistry though right?

Jan 31 13 10:14 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Sha-Lynne

Posts: 22681

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

Every time you ask a model about quantum mechanics, God kills a kitten.

Please, think of Schroedinger's kitten!

Crap...I think I committed kitten genocide  sad

Feb 01 13 01:53 am Link

guide forum

Model

Sha-Lynne

Posts: 22681

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

But it is ok to ask about Quantum Chemistry though right?

Isn't that just the application of QM?

Feb 01 13 01:54 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Posts: 37077

Toledo, Ohio, US

MM is not a dating site. Hooking up is okay but NO DATING!

Feb 01 13 04:59 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

I've told my kids, "Never pick up women at a laundromat. If they can't afford a washer and a dryer then they can't afford to support you."

Feb 01 13 07:00 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

Robb Mann

Posts: 10931

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I named my last kitten Heisenberg. Never saw him again.

Feb 02 13 03:10 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Robb Mann wrote:
I named my last kitten Heisenberg. Never saw him again.

It probably shaved its fur and runs a catnip lab in the desert of New Mexico now.

Feb 02 13 05:52 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37024

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Robb Mann wrote:
I named my last kitten Heisenberg. Never saw him again.

Well, his future was uncertain...

Feb 02 13 10:20 am Link