Forums > Model Colloquy > Dealing with stiffness, and nerves.

Photographer

Camerosity

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

JaneyGarnet wrote:
Oh, and special thanks to Camerosity for your post! I'd been doing a lot of that, but not the crucial face making! That's exactly the kind of advice I came here looking for.

I know there are some contorted faces among MM's library of emoticons. But since I can't figure out how to make them, I'll just say 'you're welcome'.

Feb 04 13 12:51 am Link

Model

Rose Valentina

London, England, United Kingdom

You don't deserve to be in an abusive relationship but it can be hard to get out of. I know, I've been there but I did so much better once I broke it off. Do you have a friend you trust who you could confide in?

Regarding modelling, perhaps you could start off doing clothed photos to build a rapport with an experienced photographer. Then, if you feel comfortable, you could try some lingerie shots with the same photographer. Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I wish you all the best..

Feb 04 13 02:29 am Link

Model

rachel nicole

Dubuque, Iowa, US

Jonathan Richard wrote:

Drop the bratty attitude, stop drinking before a shoot and get over being uncomfortable in front of others no matter the styling or lack of it..

Thanks, I never drank before a shoot before, but maybe I should try it!!... not.

Feb 04 13 09:01 pm Link