Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Post a self potratit of you today - its Friday ; )

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

I'll start and Im cheating as I took mines on Tuesday. Models lets see your photography skills and photgraphers lets see your modelling skills ; )

http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599

Feb 01 13 05:06 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

LOL didnt even mean to type Potra-TIT sorry portrait!

Feb 01 13 05:09 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Feb 01 13 05:11 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130201/14/510c3c96a4a95_m.jpg

Took it this morning smile

Feb 01 13 05:16 am Link

Model

Selene Viktoria

Posts: 42

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg

Feb 01 13 05:16 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Erlinda wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200707413393380&set=a.3559072221141.2166220.1402843549&type=1&theater

Im not able to see this one ; (

Feb 01 13 05:18 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Selene Viktoria wrote:
http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg

Oh my god you look gorgeous Selene! How do you get the photo in the comment box it just seems to post the link when I try

Feb 01 13 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

Feb 01 13 05:37 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Feb 01 13 05:43 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16248

New York, New York, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

You are not ugly Chris, far from it.

What is sad is that your comment is not attention-seeking.
I honestly believe you believe this.

Your eyes are full of of sadness.
Sadness doesn't mitigate beauty.

... and they are beautiful.

Just imagine how they would look sparkling with joy?
I wish you could see yourself like the rest of the world does, not just me stating the obvious.

Hope these words serve you well this morning.
I would like to see you have a better opinion of yourself this year.

Feb 01 13 05:53 am Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Selene Viktoria wrote:
http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg

:cough choke cough:
DAMN!
Can I buy you something? Jewelry? A car? A house?
I think I'm moving to Sacramento today! big_smile







tongue

Feb 01 13 06:25 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

Nothing makes me puke! Dont be so mean to yourself.

Feb 01 13 06:49 am Link

Photographer

Digital Photo PLUS

Posts: 5503

Lorton, Virginia, US

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
I'll start and Im cheating as I took mines on Tuesday. Models lets see your photography skills and photgraphers lets see your modelling skills ; )

http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599

Topless Friday? I thought it's next week.

Feb 01 13 06:54 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

http://konstantkarmaservices.com/photos/self.jpg


Took a few months ago... I try to stay on the other side of the camera!

Feb 01 13 06:57 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Digital Photo PLUS wrote:

Topless Friday? I thought it's next week.

Lol its topless day every day for me! On a seperate note how the buggery do you post the actual image into here have read the forums and still dont know how to do it!!

Feb 01 13 06:59 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

KonstantKarma wrote:
http://konstantkarmaservices.com/photos/self.jpg


Took a few months ago... I try to stay on the other side of the camera!

Love your hair!

Feb 01 13 07:00 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

Love your hair!

Thanks! smile

Feb 01 13 07:04 am Link

Model

Umair Riaz

Posts: 1122

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Unshaven, Not amused, and Tired... Yep, typical Friday tongue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Catapharact/hair4_zps84a28f56.jpg

Feb 01 13 07:06 am Link

Photographer

Al Reid Photography

Posts: 21

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Taken last evening:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130131/16/510b125e7e613.jpg

Feb 01 13 07:09 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Jules NYC wrote:

You are not ugly Chris, far from it.

What is sad is that your comment is not attention-seeking.
I honestly believe you believe this.

Your eyes are full of of sadness.
Sadness doesn't mitigate beauty.

... and they are beautiful.

Just imagine how they would look sparkling with joy?
I wish you could see yourself like the rest of the world does, not just me stating the obvious.

Hope these words serve you well this morning.
I would like to see you have a better opinion of yourself this year.

This was also self depreciating humor hmm

Feb 01 13 07:49 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

Nothing makes me puke! Dont be so mean to yourself.

*sigh*
When I get home I'll put a few up

Feb 01 13 07:50 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Umair Riaz wrote:
Unshaven, Not amused, and Tired... Yep, typical Friday tongue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Catapharact/hair4_zps84a28f56.jpg

So handsome. Looks cold there! Brrr

Feb 01 13 07:52 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Chris Rifkin wrote:

*sigh*
When I get home I'll put a few up

Yeahh! Good lad.

Feb 01 13 07:52 am Link

Model

Frances Jewel

Posts: 9149

Dayton, Ohio, US

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/mariellenking/22729_4279143174196_2055437919_n.jpg

Don't mind the grey in the bangs, I quit coloring my hair for a while, it needed a break  lol

Feb 01 13 07:52 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Al Reid Photography wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130131/16/510b125e7e613.jpg

Love it. You remind me of someone but cant put my finger on it

Feb 01 13 07:53 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Frances Jewel wrote:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/mariellenking/22729_4279143174196_2055437919_n.jpg

Lovely porcelain skin like me hee hee

Feb 01 13 07:54 am Link

Model

Umair Riaz

Posts: 1122

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
So handsome. Looks cold there! Brrr

Thank you smile.

And well... It is Canada tongue. Nuff said Lol!

Feb 01 13 08:09 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Here's me at work with no makeup, just a few minutes ago:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398120_4265519647457_93646923_n.jpg

And me the other day WITH makeup:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64221_4188589244245_351405636_n.jpg

ETA:  Yes, I wear a LOT of Harley Davidson clothes...LOL.

Feb 01 13 08:11 am Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Posts: 8464

Los Angeles, California, US

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/minewastaken/Creepy-Old-Guy_zps3f59fc6b.jpg

Feb 01 13 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
Lol its topless day every day for me! On a seperate note how the buggery do you post the actual image into here have read the forums and still dont know how to do it!!

Do this...

[img]Link to your (not 18+) pic goes here. Must end with jpg gif png etc[/img]

Have fun smile

Feb 01 13 08:29 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Posts: 21385

New York, New York, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

*slaps Chris in the face*

Knock it off!  You're a handsome dude.

Feb 01 13 08:34 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16248

New York, New York, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

This was also self depreciating humor hmm

Ahhh

Good to clarify; you self-deprecate a lot.

lol

Feb 01 13 08:36 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16248

New York, New York, US

Paramour Productions wrote:

*slaps Chris in the face*

Knock it off!  You're a handsome dude.

All this time I thought he meant this.

As an aside, I think that it is so nice that you said this here:)

Feb 01 13 08:38 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

DivaEroticus wrote:
Here's me at work with no makeup, just a few minutes ago:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398120_4265519647457_93646923_n.jpg

And me the other day WITH makeup:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64221_4188589244245_351405636_n.jpg

ETA:  Yes, I wear a LOT of Harley Davidson clothes...LOL.

You look really pretty.

Feb 01 13 08:38 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/minewastaken/Creepy-Old-Guy_zps3f59fc6b.jpg

You remind me of the guy from back to the future! Lol I loved him

Feb 01 13 08:40 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16248

New York, New York, US

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/jbilotta/image_zps299c2142.jpg


Kinda hard with an iPhone

Feb 01 13 08:45 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Marc Damon wrote:

Do this...

[img]Link to your (not 18+) pic goes here. Must end with jpg gif png etc[/img]

Have fun smile

[img]http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599.jpg[img]

Feb 01 13 08:47 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Still dont know how to post in here lol my tumblr image didnt end with jpg etc so inserted it myself??!! Argh Im such a techonophobe

Feb 01 13 08:56 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

[img]http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599.jpg[img]

You forgot the / in the last tag.

Put your picture url between these:  [img]url[/img]

When you quote someone's picture, here, look at how it reads.

Feb 01 13 08:57 am Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Jules NYC wrote:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/jbilotta/image_zps299c2142.jpg


Kinda hard with an iPhone

Lovely and nice guitar in the background!

Feb 01 13 09:00 am Link