Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Spraying deodorant in the air

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Deodorant used to come in spray cans, back when Right Guard ruled the world. That was before the days of Speed Stick and the solid deodorants. They banned the sprays because they put a hole in the ozone, caused global warming, killed the dinosaurs, hid Jimmy Hoffa's body, was sprayed on the grassy knoll and committed a series of other sins.

It's freaking cold and windy out. I want it warm and sunny. I think I'm going to run outside and spray some deodorant in the air and kill of some ozones. Maybe I can get a bit of localized global warming for a day or two. Brrrrrrr.

Feb 01 13 08:20 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32233

Woodinville, Washington, US

The ozone hole and chlorofluorocarbons have nothing to do with warming; greenhouse gases do. The ozone depletion is about letting in too much UV radiation.

So if you want to warm up a bit, make a bunch of cows fart.

Feb 01 13 08:26 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:
The ozone hole and chlorofluorocarbons have nothing to do with warming; greenhouse gases do. The ozone depletion is about letting in too much UV radiation.

So if you want to warm up a bit, make a bunch of cows fart.

We've got a lot of those around here, but I don't have any experience is Induced Flatulence. Maybe you could come do that for me.

Feb 01 13 08:51 am Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Posts: 580

Fort Worth, Texas, US

Feed 'em cabbage. You'll be fine.

Feb 01 13 08:57 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Posts: 4886

Antioch, California, US

ArtisticPhotography wrote:
[...]

It's freaking cold and windy out. I want it warm and sunny. I think I'm going to run outside and spray some deodorant in the air and kill of some ozones. Maybe I can get a bit of localized global warming for a day or two. Brrrrrrr.

uhhhmmm.... I dont see "warm and sunny" and Buffalo on Feb 1 as a likely combo, even with a trainload of spray cans ....  sorry.... smile

Feb 01 13 11:31 am Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2244

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

BURN EVERYTHING!!!
http://fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/burn-everything.gif.gif

Feb 01 13 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

Raoul Isidro Images

Posts: 6287

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Orca Bay Images wrote:
So if you want to warm up a bit, make a bunch of cows fart.

You forgot the candle to ignite the fart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiJ0mPbbdk

.

Feb 01 13 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Posts: 15710

Orlando, Florida, US

On Wednesday, it was 85 in Orlando.


Please PLEASE, think of the children.

Feb 01 13 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

The Spaces Between

Posts: 705

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

global warming has been shown mainly to be a bust.  That's why you see all the previous global warming shillers trying to back their way into 'climate change' lingo now.

Feb 01 13 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Posts: 12177

Lorton, Virginia, US

The Spaces Between wrote:
global warming has been shown mainly to be a bust.  That's why you see all the previous global warming shillers trying to back their way into 'climate change' lingo now.

Global warming is a hoax because some dude on the Internet says so.

Feb 02 13 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Posts: 63178

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Michael Broughton wrote:
BURN EVERYTHING!!!
http://fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/burn-everything.gif.gif

Reminds me of this:
http://youtu.be/Sqz5dbs5zmo

Feb 02 13 11:18 am Link