Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > How do you when you are getting old?

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

When you don't smell like colone/perfume. Instead like ben-gay or some other pain ointment. LOL!

Feb 01 13 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Conlon

Posts: 416

Methuen, Massachusetts, US

When they do not ask for your ID for the senior discount

Feb 01 13 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

When people don't even bat an eye when you let one rip.

Feb 01 13 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 33590

Los Angeles, California, US

How do you when you are getting old?

When you leave words out of your sentence without even noticing.

Feb 01 13 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

When you are keeping track of where the bathroom is everywhere you go.

Feb 01 13 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Lovely Day Media

Posts: 4307

Vineland, New Jersey, US

When I can date a woman that is half my age and not get into any legal trouble anywhere in the world... not that I would.

Feb 01 13 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Pinup Fantasies

Posts: 1164

HIXSON, Tennessee, US

When you see a hot chick and then realize she's younger than your children.

Feb 01 13 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Posts: 15718

Orlando, Florida, US

When you inexplicably start picking your ear with a key.



And it feels SOOO good.

Feb 01 13 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32234

Woodinville, Washington, US

Ismael Barrera wrote:
When you don't smell like colone/perfume. Instead like ben-gay or some other pain ointment. LOL!

I smelled like Ben Gay, Atomic Balm, NitroTan and a lot of other sinus-clearing scents when I was in high school and college.

Sports injuries.

Feb 01 13 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32234

Woodinville, Washington, US

Pinup Fantasies wrote:
When you see a hot chick and then realize she's younger than your children.

I was gonna say, When the mother of the girl you're checking out calls you Sir.

Feb 01 13 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

When people constantly have to remind you that your zipper is down.  sad

Feb 01 13 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

ZingArts

Posts: 15091

Westcliffe, Colorado, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:
When you inexplicably start picking your ear with a key.



And it feels SOOO good.

Who? Me?
Ahhhhh, YES!

Feb 01 13 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

When you realize you don't mind having aids: hearing aids, home health aids, walking aids, ....

Feb 01 13 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32268

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Ismael Barrera wrote:
How do you when you are getting old?

better.
experience is the key
what was the question ?

Feb 01 13 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

When the wrinkled old woman with saggy tits you've been married to since forever looks better than the hot college chicks walking past your house lol

Feb 01 13 06:27 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

Posts: 6319

New York, New York, US

Pinup Fantasies wrote:
When you see a hot chick and then realize she's younger than your children grandchildren.

Feb 01 13 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Posts: 8462

Los Angeles, California, US

Ismael Barrera wrote:
When you don't smell like colone/perfume. Instead like ben-gay or some other pain ointment. LOL!

Ismael, I know I am old....

At 5am....I pee like Niagara Falls
At 6am ...I poo like Mount St. Helen's Eruption

AT...7am...I wake up!!!!  lol

I am Old!

Feb 01 13 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Bates

Posts: 3823

Payson, Utah, US

When you feel the same getting off your bicycle after finishing a century ride as you do get out of bed in the morning.

Feb 01 13 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Posts: 15894

Southaven, Mississippi, US

When people you don't know start calling you sir.

Feb 01 13 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

When 10 p.m. is waaaaay past your bedtime

Feb 01 13 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32234

Woodinville, Washington, US

When you start telling adults to get off your lawn.

Feb 01 13 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7693

Monterey, California, US

When your Depends is giving you a wedgy and you just don't give a damn!

Feb 01 13 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Photos 4 The Memories

Posts: 1287

Kewaskum, Wisconsin, US

Depends

Feb 01 13 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32234

Woodinville, Washington, US

3pm dinner at the Golden Corral buffet.

Feb 01 13 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Posts: 32234

Woodinville, Washington, US

When you get a BJ from your wife or girlfriend and you know you won't have to worry about teeth.

Feb 01 13 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Raoul Isidro Images

Posts: 6289

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

When I enter another room in the house and forget what was the reason I went there for...

.

Feb 01 13 06:55 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

When you wake up in the morning, look around, and say "Well, I'll be damned!"

Feb 01 13 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Or, when your doctor lectures you about your drinking, smoking, weight, and wants you to exercise if you plan on being around in another ten years, and your're like "are you freaking serious?"

Feb 01 13 06:59 pm Link

Model

modeled

Posts: 9334

San Diego, California, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:

I was gonna say, When the mother of the girl you're checking out calls you Sir.

lmfao

Feb 01 13 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

fullmetalphotographer

Posts: 2789

Fresno, California, US

When discussing the music of Alice Cooper with a friend and a teeny bobber asks, "who she?".

Feb 01 13 07:13 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:

Ismael, I know I am old....

At 5am....I pee like Niagara Falls
At 6am ...I poo like Mount St. Helen's Eruption

AT...7am...I wake up!!!!  lol

I am Old!

Not far behind. LOL! Time flies Thomas.

Feb 01 13 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

Raoul Isidro Images wrote:
When I enter another room in the house and forget what was the reason I went there for...

.

Haha! Or when you like crazy looking for your keys... and they are in your hand.

Feb 01 13 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Bates

Posts: 3823

Payson, Utah, US

Lohkee wrote:
Or, when your doctor lectures you about your drinking, smoking, weight, and wants you to exercise if you plan on being around in another ten years, and your're like "are you freaking serious?"

Like those young punks know shit. Give them a few more years going down the road of life and they will understand that drinking, smoking and enjoying a good meal is about only joy you get in day.

Oh and you know you're getting on in your years when you tell your friends about the great dump you took in the morning and not the great sex you had last night.

Feb 01 13 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

fullmetalphotographer wrote:
When discussing the music of Alice Cooper with a friend and a teeny bobber asks, "who she?".

Right! When your kids have no clue who are the people that you see as your favorite singers. (Have actually seen that.)

Feb 01 13 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Bill Bates wrote:

Like those young punks know shit. Give them a few more years going down the road of life and they will understand that drinking, smoking and enjoying a good meal is about only joy you get in day.

Oh and you know you're getting on in your years when you tell your friends about the great dump you took in the morning and not the great sex you had last night.

What is this "sex" thing you speak of?  Can I get it a Denny's on the senior menu? lol

Feb 01 13 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Ismael Barrera wrote:

Right! When your kids have no clue who are the people that you see as your favorite singers. (Have actually seen that.)

My kids know, hell, they grew up listening to my stuff. My grandkids, ummmm, clueless.

Feb 01 13 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

Ismael Barrera

Posts: 116

Salem, Oregon, US

When you need to have a remote to turn your car lights "on" just so you can find it.

Feb 01 13 07:42 pm Link

Model

modeled

Posts: 9334

San Diego, California, US

This is the funniest thread I've read on MM in a very long time.

Feb 01 13 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12785

Maricopa, Arizona, US

When SB and OT on MM have become your "life" or, even worse, when some of the people on MM actually start making sense to you.

Feb 01 13 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

PocketChangeProductions

Posts: 87

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

When you finally "find" your glasses... the ones that were on the top of your head... after searching everywhere else...

Feb 01 13 07:47 pm Link